All Comments on 'Be Careful In The Park'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CTreiCTreiabout 20 years ago
Thank you!

A wonderfully written story. I enjoyed it. Please keep writing, you show great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wish i were you

great story i just love cd.s great pic of you . id like to suck your clitty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice

very hot :) more like this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

i came before i read all your story and as soon as i write this, im going to get off again. you are so lovely. i would love to watch you get gang raped by these guys, then when they werethrough. i would suck their cum out of your mouth, lick it off your body, licl the cum off your clit and bury my face in you masn cunt and lick and dig and suck until youy were completely clean. i fantasize with you. about two months ago, i was fucked by a huge black cock for the first time. i have met him at a porn theatre each friday since. he prmoses me assoon as it gets warm, he is going to have my dress in tight mini skirt and a tank top and walk me through a park in his neighborhhod. he will tell all his friends we are going to be there and they will fuck me along with asnyone else who wants to. he prmises he will let me drink his cum and piss to end the night. my mouth is watyering and my man pussy twitching in delight. icanhardly wait. oh how i would love to taste your cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
oh my god

well I know were I need to come back to if I cannot find storie. Took 4 diff reads to make it to the end. this is very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
either way

i would love to replace you in the story and enjoy being ravaged by many cocks in a public place. or, i could watch you, let you lick my man clit while you were gettingit, then when everyone left, drink the cum from your man cunt, licking and sucking and swallowing until you were all cleaned out, trhen fill you up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you look marvelous

i havent come across your stories for a while. you have a new picture. it is great. i loved the other one with your magnificent legs. this one is intriguing. with your knees slightly together, i would have to pull them aprt to get my mouth on your clit and after treating it to a good licking, pull those grat legs apart to fuck your man cunt. ill bet you are great in bed darling. i hope you understand that i mean all of this as the highest you make my cock hard compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Park

Michelle you will know it,Rushcutters Bay park.I was walking down to the water,broad daylight, when a girl in a short dress crossed my path.She dropped her bag and right in front of me bent over to pick it up exposing a nice pantyhosed arse.She seemed to stay bent over longer than necessary, looking back at me.She stood up and walking past me said did i like what i saw.Well, yes i stammered, would you like some of what you saw and grabbing my hand led me away to the trees at the northern end.She then knelt down, flipped her skirt up to reveal a great pantyhosed arse, no pants, what are you waiting for.I pulled my pants down, my cock was hard, but she put her mouth around it and sucked me, then lay flat on stomach,pulled the hose part way down and said fuck my arse, cmon big boy give it to me.I lined her up and pushed the head of my cock up into her,stopping at the entrance but she pushed back and i pushed in all the way.i started stroking in and out, increasing my speed as she moved back into me, her hole working my cock until i could take no more and with one big push exploded my cumm up into her tight hole.i pumped in and out of her until my cock started to shrink, her hand working her pussy.I decided to help and reached under her to feel a hard cock, i pullerd back just as the cock sprayed cumm into the front of her pantyhose.I pulled my pants up and left her,mixed feelings but knowing how good that arse felt.I have been back many times but have not found her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In the park

When I was 20 I like to dress up ( a lot ) and since I was 16 had become a cock slut for a few older men ... I had told my latest 'man' ( Tim) about my fetish and he begged me to meet him dressed in the park at night... At first I said no, but got excited thinking about it, so rang him to meet that night at midnight... Luckily my parents house backed onto the park ( I had spent quite a few nights cavorting naked in there )

As I was on the slim side, my older sisters clothes fit me perfectly ( she knew I wore them and didn't mind - great to have someone like her in my life )

I got some of her panties, a bra and hold ups - all black and high leather spike heeled boots... Topped off by her full length leather coat and bright red lipstick ...

At 11:50 , I slipped out and went through a gap in the hedge, entering the park above the path I was meeting him on ( I told him to be at the 3rd seat from the wall , halfway through the park - less chance of being disturbed )

Walking in the boots wasn't easy, but I mastered it quickly as I neared the bench... Tim was already there, sitting back and smoking

"Wow!!...you look fantastic " he whispered

Standing in front of him , I opened the coat.....

" So fucking sexy " he growled as he reached out and touched my straining panties...

I groaned too as his fingers excited me , moving closer I let him plant his mouth on my panties... His tongue tracing the outline of my cock !!

"Easy Tim " I panted " "I'll cum in my panties if you carry on "

Moving back , then sitting down beside him , I saw his big cock in his hand , I lay down sideways and took it in my mouth , my coat wide open .. Tim groped me as I sucked him.... I jumped when I heard the crunch of gravel and Tims voice saying

"Hi Ken "

" See you've got a new friend " Ken said

I glanced up to see my old Maths teacher Ken Roberts standing over us...

"Hello Brandon ... Nice to see you it's been a while" he said , rubbing his crotch

" You know each other?" Said Tim

" Oh yes.. I taught Brandon piano for 3 years" he smiled" mind if I join you?"

"Brandon?" Tim said with a questioning look

I just nodded a yes...

Ken lifted my legs and sat , putting them across his legs , his hand going straight up mine to my panties

I was in that park for 3 hours, sucking Tim and then Ken off

Tim fucked me over the bench whilst Ken sucked me off

tamis_demisetamis_demiseabout 3 years ago

Very hot, just awaiting my turn in the park

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely what a night satisfying all those virile men as a sister sissy i would love to be used like that fucked senseless just a cumdump for horny men who wont take no for an answer. This is one of my many fantasys and i have plenty some i have had some would shock some people but i have enjoyed them incredably

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelle10 months ago

This has been one of my all time favorite stories. My clitty has exploded many times while reading it and imagining myself as the lady being raped. Nothing better than getting filled at both ends and letting the gang think that you aren't enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3975 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...