All Comments on 'A Different Relationship Ch. 01'

by Newbottombitch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChastizedChastizedalmost 8 years ago

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of these people, no wonder they post anonymously. So ya man, you get 5/5 from me and I'm on standby for the next part.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great part 1

Can't wait for the next part, like where this is going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why she's with him. She clearly has disdain for him. Small cock shaming seems to be a major kink, as does cuckolding. Why are men into that? If any chick emasculated me in such a way it would be see ya later time. You don't absolutely HAVE to have A wife or girlfriend. There's going it alone, hookers, other guys, pork, etc. Of course. finding a kind gentle woman without such a dominating nature is possible. Once you let someone bully you, and enforced chastity is bullying and also cruel, you'll always be on the receiving end of hurtful cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was going to rather this a five until the end. Being in chastity should be a two way street. Both sides should be committed to each other. But now, he’s just a wimp that can’t date and doesn’t even have a girlfriend that loves him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous