All Comments on 'Sharing Sarah'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

I hope you're not done- there should be a prequel-and then there should be a sequel, like a punishment chapter- not that she actually has done anything wrong but they believe she has and she gets some brutal punish fucks. But then they make it up to her. I mean that would be hot, right? But it's your story- haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No more please

This is about a wife and mother viciously abused by her husband and son, apparently written by a woman-hater.

There is nothing erotic about it,

Perhaps you should keep your sick thoughts to yourself

mrmister803mrmister803almost 8 years ago
Just like a whore

Whores can be faithful to the ones they love but will always want to be treated like whores. And to a true whore, that's a compliment. This story showed the reality of a submissively happy woman being taken by not one but two alphas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotica?

There is nothing erotic about a husband and son treating a wife and mother as this sick saga depicts. This is pornography and pretty poor porn at that. Still, I guess there are sickos out there. Note that the author is one the "no answer" brigade as could be expected.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Incest & Dominance

Lovely!

The Mother, a true submissive, loved, welcomed and wanted the way Father and Son (her Masters) treated her.

They got their needs met and so did she.

Wonderful!

~ Masterskitten26

Angelgal76Angelgal76almost 8 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoyed your story it was very hot and intense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick and Horrible

This depicts the mother as unloved by her own family, that they only use her for sex. Yes, that is what some people like, but these are the people whom she's with for life, her husband who sworn to love her and take care of her; her son who she birthed, who gave him life. And yet, all they do is ignore her and acknowledge her when it comes down to sex. Her son even mistreated his own mother by yanking on her hair. No one should be treated like that. If you're gonna "serve" your son and husband, at least have them acknowledge that they love you, show affection towards you. This was a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It was ok and I came

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
Okay

The actual writing seems to be above average for this site. The story did nothing for me. I didn't vote because I know I'm biased against this type story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick! Hated it.

There's no passion, just the writings of a true saddist. Husband and son treats a woman like a submissive whore is super untrue. Porno theme with no erotica.

Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Don't listen to the other reviewers. They just don't understand that some people want to be used that way. If they really didn't care about her, her life would be a lot worse.

It was well written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with last comment

This story is so hot. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't listen...

I would like to go against the grain for comments on this site... DON'T listen to the people praising this story!

DO listen to the people telling you how bad it is... we know of what we speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abuse, Assault, disrecpect, plaything, yada yada

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
1301 Followers
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...