All Comments on 'Wrong Number Goes Right'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So bad I'm STILL laughing!

The minute she sat on his face, he panicked and took a bit bite out of her. Bleeding badly, she headed to the hospital. End of silly story.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
laugh

Thanks, if I can make just one asshole laugh a day, it's been a good day.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 8 years ago
Great Story of Grandmotherly Domination!

Damn, Love this story!

Could/Would you introduce a story where each of the women you have used in your stories attended a dominating grandmother's convention and the one "unlucky" young man doing the catering was their main course... maybe one of the grandmotherly types is a physician/scientist of some sort and she created an experimental drug that would force his testicles into overload and he had to be milked dry by hands, legs, breasts, mouth, feet, cunt and prostate to make sure the drug was out of his system? Of course, each of the grandmother dominants would each of their turn alone, double or triple teaming to poor man who is tied down to various types of milking tables, stirrups, and other types of bondage while he is being forced to cum for them.

Fuck, I love your stories! You are by far my favorite on Literotica! Keep up the great work and FUCK OFF TO THE ANONYMOUS ASSHOLES.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
to Johnny

Thanks for your support. That's an interesting idea, combining the sexy older gals from various stories like that, lemme dwell on that, be an interesting series.

Yeah, the naysayers are annoying, they bitch and moan about a story they KNOW they're not gonna like. But hey, as someone told me once about not addressing them, "never feed the trolls." Sometimes I do, mostly I don't...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Fucking Hot

My baby dick jizzed in like 4 seconds reading this. So it took a really long time to read lol. Love the femdom and sph. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ JohnnyRottencrotch : great idea.

There would be Susan O'Malley, Grannaconda, Madisson and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot As Fuck! <3

Jesus Christ I blew one nice load when reading about the creampie snowballing. I loved how Mistress Madison totally dominated her daughter's boyfriend and tamed him. Her ferocious and relentless teasing was fantastic.

Mmm well written femdom stories truly never fail to please. Dominant men don't know what they're missing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Older women with sex drive

You do well with stories of older women still able to find sexual satisfaction with a man younger men can learn from the experienced woman, and neither will have regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe for me

I think I would have been the sex slave for the grandmother. She would just indicate she wanted to relive her youth and have a boy toy to quietly share his oral skills with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1978 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs