All Comments on 'Mom on a Picnic'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic story

Honestly this is real , i actually saw my mother being fucked by my dads office friends in Tirupathi during a office picnic. There were 5 of them it was great feeling in my life, especially knowing my mother loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

Real nice i too had the good luck to see my beatiful mother being fucked hard by our neighbor and love it ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Personally i was sure my mom was having a thing with her boss

My family lived in Abu Dhabi for a number of years. My mom's boss & his family were often entertained at our place. We would visit them too. Needless to say their house was a mansion with many rooms. That's where I saw him caressing & squeezing her ass when he believed nobody was around. She wore Western-style silk dress, so he was totally feeling her flesh.

I intuitively started to monitor what was going on. When his family was back home for vacation, my mom was working overtime a lot. She would routinely come home around 11PM or midnight. A few times she stayed overnight. Ostensibly very important negotiations were taking place at a de lux hotel in Dubai. How convenient.

Like many sons i liked to see my mom's underwear in her drawers. Her lingerie was progressively getting sexier and more expensive.

My mom is in her 60s now & we all live in Canada. Once she & i watched a TV show about sexual harassment, adultery & affairs at work. Her comment was, "it was different in the old days... She couldn't say No, plus she couldn't tell anybody... On the bright side, the fact she had to do it gave her the chance to enjoy sex without feeling guilty... & not all bosses were old and ugly..."

Then she gave me a piece of advice i will share with you:

"If your wife or girlfriend sleeps with another guy, it does not necessarily mean she has stopped loving you... Talk to her... She can still be a keeper."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very very good. 4.6/5.0☆ = 92% = A, rounded to ☆☆☆☆☆

This is an erotic fantasy. However similar things do happen in real life.

Not all mothers are faithful wives & young men love playing a peeping tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A REALLY GOOD STORY, WELL WRITTEN, VERY EROTIC WITH A KINKY TWIST; 5 STARS

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story gets ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

I never told anybody things i knew for a fact about my mom.

I did not want her reputation to be ruined (the moment you share a secret with somebody, it's no longer a secret).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I find this story to be VERY EROTIC.

A PERFECT JACK-OFF FANTASY.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

When i was a young man i was a voyeur son.

This story is totally my cup of tea (& then some!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave this story a 4.25. It was posted in Exhibitionist/Voyeur category (which is kind of OK) but STORY TAGS just make NO SENSE!

In my humble opinion the story tags should have been: father - boss - fellow workers - mother - gang bang - voyeur son - Indian - Desi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A VOYEUR SON & HIS MOM WHO IS A SLUT. I LIKED IT & GAVE IT A 5-

Whst i liked the most was the depiction of the mother's body. Believe it or not, chhavi65 described my mom's ass, thighs & boobs.

Excellent job, chhavi65!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re anon 08/13/15 "...mom was having a thing with her boss" [I gave this story a 5!]

His mom, who is 60+, told him this:

"it was different in the old days... She couldn't say No, plus she couldn't tell anybody... On the bright side, the fact she had to do it gave her the chance to enjoy sex without feeling guilty... & not all bosses were old and ugly..." (Priceless!)

Her advice to her son was::

"If your wife... sleeps with another guy, it does not necessarily mean she has stopped loving you... Talk to her... She can still be a keeper." (Epic!)

• • ▪

ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

I LOVE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH BECAUSE MY MOM, TOO, WAS CHEATING ON MY DAD.

My parents had a wide circle of friends, mostly couples, but also several dingle men. The letter demographic enjoyed special treatment from my mom. She was openly flirting with most of them in front of all other guests.

When she had the hots for a guy she behaved as though she was single (read she behaved like a slut.)

I saw her making out with a younger man. Everybody was in the backyard except the two of them. They were inside, kissing, he had pulled up her silky dress & was caressing her thighs & her ass. I could see them from the upper floor. She pushed him away a bit with one hand; she moved her other hand down and touched his hard-on through his shorts. I could hear her clearly when she told him while still feeling his dick: "I want this, but not now. ok? Please... I will go back first... You come when you lose the erection. I like you. Feel free to call me. OK?"

I loved my mom very much the way a son should love his mother.

I was in love with her the way a young man is expected to fall in love with a woman who is not his family.

I knew she was fooling around but it never affected my love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. 4.25* (85% = A-)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The story line is a bit harsh BUT it is VERY EROTIC

175,987 views, plus 14 favorites.

I am glad i came across this story.

I gave it a 4+

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 (****) this is a VERY GOOD story. It apoears to be simply PORNOGRAPHIC but it's moee than that. The gang bang is a hyperbole. The protagonist is the voyeur son.

I read comments too. My favorite one is anon 09/15/17 (the 2nd part, about his parents).

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I understand how it happens...

...because I fuck my husband's bosses to help his career. We live in Delhi and my husband works for a small but very prosperous company. He told me his boss offered him a nice promotion if he would allow him to fuck me. My husband asked me and I agreed. It became a regular occurrence, and the boss soon offered me to two of his friends. At first, my husband was not present when I whored for him, but he became so excited about it he wanted to watch. Now he watches me fuck other men and we both get a huge erotic thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mom flirted with dad's clients. I was 18 & inexperienced, but in my mind her behavior was unbecoming of a married woman...

I loved my mom as a son loves his mother. I lusted after my mom as a young man lusts after a sexually attractive woman.

I loved to see her flirt with dad's clients.

Then I was a voyeur son. Today I am a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This fetish story is very kinky.

LOVED (❤) it: ★★★★★ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆!)

This story is an excellent stoke material. In my book, it is both erotic and reasonably realistic, 2-in-1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

Five star stuff. 👍👍! 👌.

* * *

On a serious note it is not easy to be a woman.

"A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do." This still goes for many women.

gifoncegifonce7 months ago

Short, goes stright to the essential. Good and nice but to add some piece of information for instance as a result of hot talking during the fucking would have added some juice to the story. When and how did this start? Were they the only ones fucking her? Often or what? I see that the author has stopped writing so no hope for a sequel. What a pity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment I can really really relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 7 years ago

Very very good. 4.6/5.0☆ = 92% = A, rounded to ☆☆☆☆☆

This is an erotic fantasy. However similar things do happen in real life.

Not all mothers are faithful wives & young men love playing a peeping tom.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Indian mother sex stories are the best.

I gave this story a 4.4 = 88%.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous