All Comments on 'Walking My Baby Back Home - Monday'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 8 years ago
More gigatit fetish!!!

Are there no male writers or readers on this site with an emotional age beyond 13?

Often it feels like trawling through other people's vomit to find a story written by a grown up. Clearly, this wasn't one of then!

Literotica or Illiterate Porn?

Tedious & juvenile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When you find a DDDDave story

you know you're in for some hot times with some hot ludicrous proportions. And that's why we come back for more!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 8 years ago
It's Only a Story...

Fantasy male jerk off material..works for me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature wife just loves to go down on much younger studs with huge cocks. They are constantly hard she claims. And always able to give her at least two heavy cum loads. A real size queen just as Mrs.B. However my 52 yr old wife is only into orally worshipping huge black cock. She is a bbc slut. Can't get enough young black cock.Always dresses sluty and does her shopping in areas populated with blacks. Besides groceries,she shops for bbc as well.Always looking for a huge young black cock to suck in the parking lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WISTFUL Is an idiot

A story begins with "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking" by DDDAVE and he's mad because it isn't Brideshead Revisited.

The story is good and honestly advertised. Keep that shit up bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FAN FUCKING TASTIC

OHHHHHH GOD What a fuck story. Reminds me of my youth when a buddy and I would go to his g/f's house and fuck the mother while the daughter was in school. Fanfuckingtastic. I hope there is more to this wonderful fuck story.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

No indication if Carla is still married, though her comment that she hasn't cum like that in years makes me think not. Still, it would be interesting if Dirk keeps getting teased to blue balls by Allison, then takes his relief with Carla, and gets mom pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...