All Comments on 'All in the Family Pt. 03'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Secretly dosing him with who knows what is a noncon move. Threatening to expose him to family and friends is a noncon move. In their zeal, they are flirting with physical harm, including positional asphyxia, which kills without notice.

Another femdom wagon with no wheels. A clown car full of crazy bishes, they keep piling out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crossed the Line

Blackmail doesn't work. The minute she threatened that it's off to divorce court. So what if she exposes him. It only affects the divorce settlement. Plus after each paddling and request to stop it becomes sexual assault. Each picture and video shows coercion. Jodi will be lucky to stay out of jail. As usual, most women take a fun activity to the extreme. Good writing, but story went off the tracks for me at the threat. This should be fun and consensual. He wanted to stop. It's over as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still a 5!!

Love all of it! Especially keeping him from cumming the last night. I see many unauthorized erections in his future, lucky sub!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too intense

This was pretty intense without any erotica content actually. Mistress Amy is going to have to lighten up on the punishment before things get too far out of hand. She is bordering on extreme cases of assault with her practices as much as she seems to be enjoying administering them. As for wife Jodi these punishment activities if discovered by others can be also considered extreme spousal abuse.

As for willfully worshiping the females as supreme; I see no harm in that activity. A husband should be as loving towards his spouse as the spouse is towards him. So encouraging hubby to be more affectionate and pampering Jodi messages (learning how to do a pedicure and manicure weekly if desired) and orally pleasing her before intercourse and/or afterwards should also be routine for both spouses. As for drinking her pee (Golden Nectar); this is a pretty common practice between domina's and consenting submissive's. Marriage is however an equal two way street built thru mutual respect.

Please do continue with the series as I look forward to reading how it continues to play out. With MILF Mother-in-law's instructions and lessons during training week. I'm sure there will be much pussy worship and pegging introduced (and maybe even creampie eating). 4 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the other comments

A supposedly loving wife doesn't blackmail her husband and dosing him with a combination of "herbs" can have dangerous, even deadly, side effects. This began as an interesting story, but you've lost me as a reader. It seems to me that, like many BDSM stories, you are going for the shock effect, making the plot as gross and over the top as possible until the action replaces the story. Too bad, this had a lot of potential.

It's only in online fiction that the wife in a female led relationship treats her husband like shit. Now that he knows Mistress Amy is his mother-in-law he should also be able to figure out that he was manipulated and tricked into asking for the spanking and the consequences. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So she's going to blackmail her husband?

Don't think that would work. Why doesn't he simply divorce her? Nothing she or her Mother can do to stop him? This was a complete trainwreck that made no sense.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Mrs. B. has the required experience. Shaving and proper positions are a key element in training. Many guys can benefit from an older woman's discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really Hot

Five stars! Looking forward to the trial!

sterling1107sterling1107almost 8 years ago
FemDomme at its Best!

Love the way All the Family gets to punish Jim. Write more parts to this story..

SlutjosieSlutjosiealmost 8 years ago

Really, I love your work, please write more.

ChancethedogChancethedogalmost 8 years ago
Very Interesting Story!

I liked the way that you used the wife's mother and sister. Being a male that has indulged in being spanked by a woman,the mom and sister is something fantasies are made of. While getting spanked,I have often wondered what it would be like with other women present. Don't let Anonymous comments (the one that hands out one star) sway you! Keep up the story and look forward to reading more. I don't know why Anonymous is shopping in the fetish department I think the Hallmark stories would be more suitable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And next week i discover a nukear bomb or an alien!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Even a fantasy has to find itself again in reality!! Your crap is only laugahble!!! When and ifs dont made a story!!! Intelligence is the magic word!! But that`s for you a foreign word!!! Your species is idiotic and pervert!!! But you are among pervert friends!!! Have a nice life for you and your asscunt!!!!

Graves94Graves94over 7 years ago
More, Please

This is a great story line, and I have been hoping to see it continue (you certainly have left enough trails to follow from the end point of Part 3). Please consider providing your fans with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert brain sick ones!!

How idiotic has a man to be to accept your pervert sick fantasy??!! Only real mental sick ones will go with that crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would like to see this continued

Really good story. One of my favorites. Would like to see how his performance goes over the weekend with Mother B and her friends. Please think about picking up this story again. Thank you.

Graves94Graves94about 3 years ago
The Stage is Set

Hello medic, I wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated. It has been a few years since your last input, hope to see more in the near future. This is a great series, and is just begging to be continued.

Best, JQGraves

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Alone for this cheating that she betrayed him with her mother, it is quite natural that he divorced the whore. And I would sue the mother. So he has every opportunity to take revenge on the two whores. But not in your story, because your protagonist is just an idiot who cannot defend himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, because she has a few photos she thinks she can blackmail him. Are you all really stupid. She shows the photos? He goes to the police and tells them that they blackmailed him and hit him and then? Does this author really believe the nonsense he is writing? I agree with "mattenw" when he suggests that your protagonist should divorce this slut. Not because she spanked him, but because she grossly hurt his trust. She secretly set a trap for him with her mother. Trust in such a person is lost forever. Yes, I also think, in your story such things don't play a role, you care what a perverted thing it is that his mother-in-law and his wife can hit him. But what kind of partnership is it really, in which one's wife betrays her husband with intrigue?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

One star for failing to finish this story and for over-the- top BDSM without a safe word. Just a beating is not erotic and this website is supposed to be erotic.

lona58lona58over 1 year ago

thank you ,a good story and perfect idea of his m.i.l. i enjoyed it much hope to continue the series.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy10 months ago

OH MY GAWD! OH MY LORD! Please more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous