All Comments on 'The Norwegian Made Me Do It'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 8 years ago
Who knew?

I've read a lot of dirty stories, but I can't recall any with the initial act between the protagonists being a rimjob, especially on a sweaty runner. Kudos to the author for making it believable. This is high level writing: first person narrative, female POV, male author (or so he/she says)--just damn fine work.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 8 years ago
Sublime

Nasty and beautifully written. I hope we will read more about Shannon, Gina & co.

5/5

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Another home run!

You keep racking up the fives...

I want Shannon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Tell Shannon a Norwegian wants to get cheesy with her? :+)))

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 7 years ago
Hilarious & Hot

Hilarious and hot! Great combination! I thoroughly enjoyed the characters you created. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whether On Lit or your Ama*** stories...

I'd love to read about Trevor's sex life. I think you could write a hot story about an arrogant HS football stud!

dottie86dottie86about 6 years ago
Sexy, hot, and with some good humor

Well written and sexy as hell! Love the humor that you gave Shannon who I would love to see some more of her....good job!

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

Proof reading

Kids were nodding politely at me as (they) got ready to go, and I responded in kind; they were good kids, most of them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really well done. She is such a great character! Funny, irreverent and obviously ballsy. No pun intended. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1804 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...