All Comments on 'Graduation Ch. 01'

by member9458

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
DomwoolfDomwoolfalmost 8 years ago
grad

well done, lot of good thoughts in the story development, hot sex as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Well done, 5+++!E444

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Awesome writing skills! It's rare that I come (pun intended?) across such a well done teacher/student fic. Usually it's all dumbed down sex, but this has the characters acknowledge how weird it is and logically discussing their feelings, something amiss in erotica. Plus, what a change to have a nice guy and not some generic horny graduate!

Bravo sir, BRAVO! Write more or write some sequels!!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years ago
I like the way he matriculated all over her at the end

Seriously, though, this is some fine writing ... character-driven, evocatively descriptive, inventive in its sizzle and flash ... you hit all the right notes. Well, almost all; I could really have used an orgasmic callback to their "Lizzie"/"Darcy" play near the end. ; )

Excellent work! I hope your muse keeps you busy with more stories in the near future!

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Brilliant!)

Yeah, if I can talk like a robot for a second...or really, an hour...I honestly don't often go for teacher/student erotica because I can't always get past the ethical violations and awkward interpersonal dynamics that are often deployed to move the story along to the good stuff. As soon as there's blackmail, I'm out. When stories ignore why teacher/student relationships are frowned upon and just say "Fuck it the teacher's super horny and the student is willing to acquiesce" or "SOCIETY DOESN'T GET THEM," sometimes I can roll with it, but my patience gets tested.

To be clear this is all entirely down to personal preference; I'm not making any judgments about people who enjoy such things strictly from the safety of a computer screen. And obviously, I get the basic appeal -- most of us have had *that* teacher growing up, and that power imbalance can be hot if you know how to play with it -- which sometimes sends me running to the "teacher" tag looking for something that would appeal to me. The more I failed to find something, or the more I found stuff that was CLOSE to what I was looking for ("Faculty-in-Residence" by roberticus is a good one if you're interested), the more this story began to take shape as I figured out what exactly I wanted from a teacher/student story.

To be honest I kind of wonder if my need to acknowledge the weirdness and work through the logic hurt the pacing and characterization a bit (if somebody popped in to complain that Caleb doesn't always come across as an 18-year-old guy, I think my best defense would be to nod my head and apologize profusely), but while I refuse to stop critiquing myself...well, for now, either my opinion seems to be in the minority, or the majority just doesn't give a fuck about it. So thank you!

And for the record, I DO have other ideas for more Penny and Caleb stories, but I also had ideas for more Warrior Goddess stories, and, uh, yeah. We'll see what happens, though!

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@IanSaulWhitcomb

[looks at pun in title]

[raises finger, opens mouth to say something]

[...]

[...]

[walks away]

[turns around, opens mouth]

[...]

[continues walking away]

[writes vague, dumbstruck words of thanks on a sheet of paper, leaves it behind]

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years ago
Hey, I'm not the one who put the pun in spunk.

I have no compunctions about puns ... they're jokes of the highest calembour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Great story, loved it :)

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 8 years ago
awesome story

the sex was hot and the set up awesome! great story!

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
Easiest 5* I've ever given

I have heard:

Those who can...do.

Those who can't...teach.

Miss Penny Piper excels at both. I feel that nobody can really teach anything to somebody else, they can only help them learn. Your story illustrated this beautifully. It's also been said that when you help someone learn, you always learn something yourself. This too was evident in your story.

This was extremely well written both in style and mechanics. Excellent vocabulary, spelling and grammar. If there were a contest for best dialogue during sex you would win it hands down. I loved the banter, the teasing, the hesitation and indecision on both their parts. Even the sarcasm and put downs were delivered with a playfulness and a 'you know I'm kidding' spirit. But underneath it all was a solid foundation of caring, consideration and respect. You even managed to convey what was not said in a way that made you realize that sex is about a lot more than putting tab A into slot B.

I truly wish everybody could have a first time experience as happy, loving and fun as this one.

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@mountaincat4

Glad you liked the dialogue during sex; especially the banter. That's something I'm really proud of and wished I saw more of in other stories. I mean, at the risk of being reductive: You can make a story as emotional or as dramatic as you'd like, but in the end, we're all here to get off. I say, as long as it's appropriate, let's have some fun with it. If it helps reinforce the unique relationship between our two leads, all the better.

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaalmost 8 years ago
Witty & clever

Loved the witty intelligence , being a Catan player liked how you played a lot of ' nerdy ' aspects , into a passionate sexy romance .

Would love to see more of them .

*yes I did , excuse me for that & thanks 9458

Hopper702Hopper702almost 8 years ago
Yea

Small dick?

I can not relate to having anything less than what i have sorry . i really enjoyed the relationship between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not enough stars

to properly rate this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
clicked wrong star!

I enjoyed this story! But as I was scrolling down I clicked on one star instead of five. If someone can help me rectify that I would appreciate.

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (clicked wrong star!)

You know, I never realized that you couldn't change your rating once you gave it! My hot take is that I think you might be screwed if you don't have a registered account, otherwise I'd tell you to try sending a PM to Laurel over the forum (her username is "Laurel"). You could still give that a try, but I suspect it would be a longshot even if you were registered. Without registration, I imagine there'd be an added suspicion of (weak, adorable) vote tampering.

Whatever you do, though, don't lose any sleep over it; knowing you enjoyed the story negates any damage from that accidental "1" vote and then some. Thanks for reading!

SwordandBored11SwordandBored11almost 8 years ago

I laughed, I fapped, I even teared up a bit. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read. Love the literary byplay.

Great story. Well built up. Really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read more

Love the build up, the tension, the tease and finally the sex. Read more. You have a gift at it.

SirBigfootSirBigfootalmost 8 years ago
Excellent 5*

Loved it. very well written. I am hoping like others for more of these two.

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@SirBigfoot -- Also, news about this story's future!

Careful what you wish for. I'm working on Chapter 2 right now, and for the moment I'm thinking this will be a six chapter story. To be honest, I don't know if the individual chapters will live up to this one; when you get a score like 4.86 (at the time of this writing; wouldn't be surprised if I just invoked some kind of 1-bomb hex, though) on your second-ever submission to LE, you can't help but ask yourself if you just caught lightning in a bottle. But between the few scorching scenarios I have up my sleeve and the fascinating ideas I have about Penny, Caleb, and their hilariously unorthodox relationship, I'm confident that the overall story I plan to tell over the next five chapters will more than live up to the standard I've set here.

Seriously, guys, I can't thank you all enough for the overwhelming response to Graduation. Seeing a story I wrote on a whim score so highly after over 500 votes has thoroughly blown my mind, and I will strive to earn that same love going forward as I continue to explore the sexual and emotional connections between Penny Piper and Caleb Bradstreet. But for now, this is a hell of a "welcome back to LE," and I thank you all for giving this a spin in the first place.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

An amazingly well written story! An instant favorite that I hope hope you'll write more of! Thank you!

buttdoc67buttdoc67almost 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a great story. Very well written! Looking forward to more from you in the future!

I particularly liked the erotic photos she was sending during the quiz - acting out her old fantasy of doing erotic photography, while acting on her pull to Caleb.

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@buttdoc67

You and another person (via direct feedback) complimented me on that scene. I'm pretty impressed by it too, considering I wasn't sure it was going to work. I thought it might be sexy and interesting, but I had to worry about it being repetitive, and also if Penny would actually do something like this considering how Internet-savvy she (likely) is, making her extra-aware of the long odds on those pictures staying between her and Caleb.

The first problem, I suppose, worked itself out by making Penny appealing beforehand and doing a good job on the description of the pics. The second problem was solved by mixing good ol' fashioned libido judgment with a latent curiosity about erotic modeling. That ended up being a great idea because I had to ask myself WHY she didn't explore it further, and the answer I came up with -- the one that isn't "she knew she was going into teaching and was afraid they'd get out" -- is gonna pay off in interesting ways in future chapters. I'll just say this, even though I already said it in the story proper: Penny's really not used to feeling desired, especially not by guys like Caleb Bradstreet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff. Only one criticism

Beyond the certain amount of disbelief one usually has to suspend to enjoy a teacher/student story, I had only one thing to share. I felt like Caleb was a little to quick to let the profanity flow in his teacher,s presence, and it made me cringe reflexively a few times. It didn't fit with the sweetness of his personality and the usual inhibition innate in a student's conversation with a teacher. After they started to cross that line, the colorful language made more sense and that transition in vocabulary could have been used to illustrate the change in their relationship, as you did when Penny started being freer with those words. Nevertheless, good story. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for posting it.

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Good stuff. Only one criticism)

That's a *fantastic* note and I thank you for sharing it. In my defense, by the time I have Caleb start saying "fucking this" and "fucking that" in front of Penny, they're already pretty friendly with each other. Between their extra help sessions over MacBeth, and his occasional tendency to come into class early, I figure they got close. Not "I want you inside me" close, but close enough that Caleb feels he can vent to the exact level of frustration he feels with his assigned book. In turn, I used that to demonstrate how blurry the lines were getting through Penny letting his language slide. Once Caleb knows he can get away with it, the floodgates open.

Still, that's not to say the complaint's without merit. It's part of a larger problem I have with dialogue: All my characters tend to speak in my voice. Works great if you're Aaron Sorkin; sadly, I only talk as much as he does. Anyway, I curse a lot in my regular speech; I can see how that bled over in a way that worked against what I was going for.

I'm gonna be submitting an edit of this story at some point to help it better flow into the planned second chapter. Obviously I don't want to mutilate it in trying to fix what isn't broken (it really is just little additions and corrections that help it run flush with things I eventually figured out about these characters), but I'll see if I can incorporate your suggestion or if I can somehow explain it / wink at it in a future chapter.

Either way, thank you SO much. It's extremely rare that somebody uses the comments section to post a thoughtful piece of constructive criticism (moreover, the fact that it was from an anonymous poster tells me I should buy a lottery ticket), and I cannot overstate how much I appreciated reading it. You seriously made my night.

Hope you like what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing.

He signs his note to her in the morning "K" but his initials are CB. Is this a reference I'm just missing?

And one very small criticism, but the interaction with the asshole in the bar felt like it escalated rather quickly on her part. It seems like part of the conversation is missing for her to have reached the point of letting out that much vitriol at the guy.

Lastly, when Caleb is calling his friend giving his alibi, there's a phrase in the phone call where Caleb says "he knows her face" when talking about the bartender that seems like it wasn't meant to be in quotes and was supposed to be something Caleb thinks to himself instead of saying out loud.

But yeah, this is easily one of the hottest stories I've had the pleasure of reading on this website. The long pay off without it ever getting saccharine is a rarity. The only reason I even noticed the things I brought up above is because I've read it so many times.

member9458member9458over 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Amazing.)

Let me go note by note through your comment.

-Sound out the name "Caleb." Now sound out just the first syllable: "Cay." Get it?

-The part of the conversation that was missing was the whole day Penny had leading up to that conversation, the day she describes to Caleb. The idea was that the guy caused Penny to slip her last nerve, which in turn opened up the blood gates. I don't know if that magically makes the scene work smoothly for you, but the insight's all I can offer.

-"He knows her face" was actually intended to be dialogue. Caleb's telling Chris "If your worst fears pan out and something does happen to me, you can talk to the bartender because he'll be able to provide a description that you can relay to the cops." Now, whether it actually *works* as dialogue is up to you.

Anyway, I'm thrilled that you've read it so many times! There's more to come, so keep an eye on these comments and my profile page for updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm terribly invested in this

Is it weird that I am imagining Penny as a cross between Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 and Scarlett Johansson? For some reason, the image stuck to me after your description of Penny in her orange dress.

On a completely unrelated note, it may not have been your intention when you wrote about them but I am rooting for Penny and Caleb romantically. Their cute banter and chemistry just does it for me. It made the sex ten times hotter.

member9458member9458over 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (I'm terribly invested in this)

Your mental image of Penny isn't weird at all! I will admit that it's not *exactly* what I had in mind, but it's close enough that I don't want to step all over it.

Of course, I don't want to step on other visualizations of Penny, either. The most important thing about Penny's description for me to get across was that despite having a very desirable shape, she's not who someone would normally think of as "The Hot Teacher." I wanted Penny to come across as a genuine geek who was friendly and capable of commanding authority, but somewhat introverted and comfortably repressed. Cards on the table: I think I probably could have done a better job of that, even if I don't see exactly where. But if you're going to use other fictional characters or actresses to aid your mental image of Penny, Honey Lemon / Scarlett Johannson is definitely one of *many, many ways* you can go. If you're picturing a porn star in glasses, a tight skirt, and a half-buttoned blouse -- "Ooh, Caleb, you've been a BAD boy! I'm totally into Jane Austen and shit, Pride and Sensibility for life, definitely!" -- I've failed.

I'm glad you're rooting for Penny and Caleb romantically. I'll be honest: there's a lot of things working against them as a couple, things you might not necessarily expect. But there is something real between them, and I wouldn't risk stretching out a perfectly good piece of erotica if that something was as simple and boring as "they don't make it, but it was all about ~*~*~the journey~*~*~" or even "true love, happily ever after." I'm hopeful that what I've come up with will be more than worth your time.

Thanks for your support! Hope to see you back whenever the next chapter drops!

lucky18lucky18over 7 years ago
Absolutely amazed

I really can't wait for the sequel, I truly enjoyed reading this story and the way you wrote these characters. I have a suggestion that I would like to read on the next story. Whether you take it or don't won't bother me as long as you get he story done quickly lol could you do some sort of public display of sexual affection, like her visiting a college and it leading to something romantic and slightly erotic?? I truly loved this story keep up the good work!

member9458member9458over 7 years agoAuthor
@lucky18

Good news: You MAY get your wish for some PDA. I'm hesitant to elaborate beyond one minor point.

That's the bad news: It's not going to involve the scenario you suggested. What's left of the story is going to take Penny and Caleb through the rest of the summer, which would make a college visit a little tricky. Now, that's probably not too big a disappointment given how you phrased the idea, but what the hell, it's a chance for me to tease what's coming. (And it IS coming; I'm slow as hell, and I'm juggling multiple projects, but I'm chipping away at this one all the same.)

Thanks for your support, and keep the faith!

member9458member9458over 7 years agoAuthor
CHANGELOG

With the revised version of Graduation Ch. 1 in the pipeline, to be posted within the week, I figured I'd bring you guys in on what I changed, since you've been so generous with your support -- more than I ever expected. (I can't believe I'm on the verge of hitting a hundred faves as I write this out; hopefully this new draft doesn't fuck that up!)

Here's how I messed with apparent nigh-perfection. Most of the changes are expansions of a few key scenes:

• Caleb's parents will be playing a larger role going forward in the story, so I decided to give his mother a name and an ever-so-slightly more prominent introduction to set that up. (By the way, note that by "larger role," I do not mean "incest." You might think that's a big leap to make, but between the "picture your mom naked" line and something that happens in the next chapter, I'm worried it might be easy to get that idea. So let me apologize for being a weak writer in this area and assure/warn you that it's off the table.)

• Added a little extra to the end of the scene in the school library; more "show," less "tell."

• An extra little bit to Penny's reaction to being spit on by Bar Douche.

• The scene in the Barnes and Noble got expanded the most, smoothing over what I thought was whiplash in how Penny and Caleb's conversation bounces from topic to topic. Hopefully it reads a little more naturally on this go.

• Another thing about the B&N scene: Penny's reaction to Caleb's story about the pool party is MUCH different. It sets up something I want to explore in future chapters.

• Caleb's friend Chris will also be getting a bigger role to play in the future, so I gave him a few extra lines of dialogue so the reader could have a slightly better handle on his personality, preparing you a little more for when he shows up.

As for actual changes, aside from the usual typo cleanup and occasional rephrasing...

• Caleb is now a tailback instead of a wide receiver; tailback seemed to fit his character a little better.

• Westbrook Heights is no longer in Virginia; after looking over the community I was creating, I decided it felt more like a Bay Area suburb.

• You will no longer die if you take a shot every time I reference a "jackhammering heart." I made an effort to cut down on other repeated phrases as well.

• An anonymous commenter gave me a note a while back about how Caleb's use of language around Penny didn't seem indicative of a student/teacher relationship. I realize it's not germane to follow the whims of anonymous comments, but I happened to think it was a really good bit of feedback and I tried to incorporate it in this pass. I don't know if I nailed it -- as I said when I responded to him, the roots of that issue run pretty deep, and will take a bit of work to sort through -- but I think their interaction works a lot better now. Plus, it led to a minor running gag that I happen to be really proud of. (It also helped me work through one of the problems I was having with the second chapter of this story! Seriously, whoever you are, thank you; I hope I made you proud, if only just a little bit.)

I believe that covers it! Thank you again for the love you guys are showing this story; hopefully these changes are more Blade Runner than A New Hope.* If you're just coming to this story for the first time, and you don't see a mention of an "updated version" in the author's notes, check back in a couple of days! For the rest of you, keep leaving feedback, I'll keep responding to anything that warrants it, and I hope to see you all back for the second chapter whenever it drops.

(*Immediately after coming up with this comparison, I was glad I never established Miss Piper as a squirter, which would've compelled me to make a terrible "Penny Shot First" joke. You should be thankful too. Vote 5.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome man; Sexually, Romantically, Literotically perfect!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The innocent irony explanation and the irony of that, I didn't like. It paused me in my reading to wonder if you thought it was clever and wanted other people to know how clever you thought it was. I could have taken it as humor, but it didn't feel like humor. It felt like 'I really want you to know what I'm trying to say?'

And then 'plating the scrambled eggs he was stirring up in the pot' how can you plate something while stirring it in a pot at the same time? ... maybe he plated the eggs he 'had' stirred or 'was no longer' stirring or 'finished' stirring.

and you said she had a 'firm navel' and while most people think stomach, it's the bellybutton. It's a scar, maybe he is into that.

there is also a line: 'he took a hard breath out' ... that sounds funny, clunky ... 'he released a hard breath' ... that entire sentence on page 4 just seems like you said 'fuck it, I know what I want to say, but I don't know how to write it well.'

Those are among some of the little things that caused me to pause in my reading, but they are there. It doesn't seem anyone cared. Not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

OMG is there more Caleb and Miss Piper? I am so emotionally invested in this story now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!

Totally loved this!!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon

The character and relationship development made the second half much more sweet. Would totally love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pleeeeeasse write a Sequel!

Omg I loved this story! It's so, so rare to have character development and context to amplify erotica, and you did it beautifully.

I very much appreciate your edits, because they're a PERFECT segue into a second, chapter. More, please!

member9458member9458almost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Pleeeeeasse write a Sequel!)

Thanks for the kind words! Always brightens my day whenever I get a new comment on my work! I'm sorry the next chapter's taking so long; I go into it a bit in my author bio, but the other part of it is that the big sex scene in the new chapter (a shameless tease: it involves a mirror) is turning out to be a real pain in the ass to write.

Not a literal one. That's not happening until the end, if it happens at all.

Anyway, this is mostly in response to you claiming how rare it is to have character development and context heighten the erotica. Don't get me wrong, I mean to take the compliment, but I figured on the off-chance you check back here, you might like some recommendations. I wouldn't call these hidden gems -- a lot of them are in the toplists for their respective categories -- but these are all stories that are made exponentially hotter by the time their writers take to craft their characters and place them in interesting circumstances. Definitely check them out.

• "Faculty-in-Residence" by roberticus deals with a similar teacher-student relationship, albeit in college. It's a much slower burn -- the two leads don't even hook up until Chapter 6, and these are long-ass chapters -- but damn if it's not worth it.

• "The Cam Girl" by DinaParker69: Listed under "Group Sex" but really more of a romance where a second woman joins the fun every now and then. It's a very sweet story about a sex worker and an athlete.

• "Exposure Compensation Factor" by ilikeithot6308: One of the hottest female leads I've ever seen (well, read) in a vanilla sex story.

• "Bosom Buddies" by, uh, BosomBuddies: This is maybe the only story I've seen on here that did the whole Gary Stu Harem thing without the author showing his ass. Allow me a small rant here: I don't mind these stories in theory (in fact I actually have an idea for one), but they have this habit of bending over backward to be dramatic and to make their main character the greatest guy in the world, and the result often comes off as disingenuous and/or up-its-own-asshole. On the other hand, BB is, you know, FUN. I mean, I wouldn't call it a comedy, but at least it knows that it's porn first and leans into that. There's drama and conflict, but there's no sense that the author is strip-mining the story for it; a lot of it feels natural and honest, and the female characters all feel like they have lives of their own that don't revolve around the otherwise irresistible protagonist. It's a damn blast of fresh air in the rank, stuffy basement of harem stories.

• If you're down for lesbian romances: Kenna Colrite and loverofFUN's styles are pretty close to my own, and both of them are *killing it.* LOF's taking a bit of a break, but "My One True Christmas Wish" is an adorable romance and "The Retrieval..." is an awesome action/adventure riff. Colrite's new in town and quite a bit heavier (in multiple ways; her stories run around 20 Lit pages), but she's a must read. "Trifecta" broke me in half when I first read it, "Sweet Tooth" is a (somewhat lighter) "50 Shades"-alike that subtly takes the piss out of the brooding, mysterious hero (or heroine, in this case) trope, and "...But Your Enemies Closer" does some amazing, beautiful things with the old "weary worker falls for bitchy boss" standard.

• Oh, one last lesbian sex story that also burned up the top list: "A Proper Send Off" by SweetestThing.

So yeah, definitely check those out while you're waiting for me to inevitably disappoint you. (I mean, what's it been, six weeks shy of a year? How the hell am I gonna live up to that anticipation, so much pressure oh god I need air

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Memorable

Taken all in all, this is one of the finest stories I have ever found on Literotica. Thank you and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb!

I truly enjoyed this wonderfully formed & expressed story of a first time. It really is superb & belongs up there with the best in erotic tales. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Truly one of the best (possibly THE best) I've ever read on this site. You have been placed in esteemed company with this thoroughly well-written and paced....hell, masterpiece is the word that comes to mind.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

I can't wait to read the next chapter, and can't help but wonder where it goes from here. See you at the end of Chapter 2.

member9458member9458almost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Amazing story)

I have cool shit planned for each chapter. In fact, I think one of the sex scenes I'm writing for Ch. 3 is kind of ridiculous and maybe even a little weird, yet in my eyes, it's utterly fucking amazing. I'm excited, if frankly a little nervous, to see how it's received. But on measure, I think you guys won't dig the middle chapters as much as you dig this one.

The thing to remember—and I don't mean to make excuses, I'm told there are a few minor clarity issues with Ch. 2 that hold it back, and I expect that to continue for as long as I'm too chickenshit to work with an editor—is that this was originally a self-contained story that I realized had room to expand into a bigger story with an even more meaningful payoff. So this opening chapter is a pretty damn satisfying experience on its own, open ending and all. Now that I'm saying "this is a 6 chapter story," that means chapters 2-5 are ultimately about building long-term towards a second catharsis in chapter 6. If I can be so bold/gross/appropriate-I-suppose, it's kind of like I just gave you an amazing, no-holds-barred blowjob to completion and now I'm expecting you to get it up again for a more tantric second round. It'll be great, but there's probably going to be an adjustment. And that all assumes you trust me to stick the landing; I'm confident about that much, but you never know until you know, you know?

Of course, I appreciate your vote of confidence, hopefully you enjoy the other chapter, and by all means, feel free to comment on that too and let me know what you think!

dottie86dottie86almost 7 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!!!

Unbelievable and fanfuckingtastic!......Sexy as hell and I came perfectly at the end....thank you....

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 6 years ago
Awesome!

What an amazing story this is. This may be the first teacher/student story I've ever read that doesn't try to gloss over or outright ignore the complicated power dynamics of this kind of relationship. You've not only addressed these potential pitfalls in their relationship, but incorporated them into the story in a way that makes it so fucking hot when they do finally get together. It all felt way way way more believable than I expected it to going in. Your characterization here is also stellar. Penny and Caleb both feel like real, relatable people, and I found myself rooting for them before I was even through the first page.

I can't wait to read chapter 2, and eventually, the rest of the series!

member9458member9458over 6 years agoAuthor
@ErrantZebra

Thank you! Your comment really made my day! You actually discovered this story at a perfect time; a slightly edited version of chapter 2 just went through, fixing a major issue that was in the original draft I uploaded. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope to hear from you about that one as well!

Meanwhile, if you're looking for stuff to read while you're waiting, I've got a whole list of recommendations upthread, and I'm gonna throw in one more here: "In My Office" by SilverMuse. It's almost disheartening how good that fucking story is; Silver hits a few of the themes I'm going for here in a far more succinct and effortless fashion. I'm actually a little embarrassed by how throughly she shows me up. Don't worry, I plan to keep going, but you absolutely have to read that story and marvel at how an utter pro does it. 10 out of 10, GOAT of all time, etcetra etcetra. Check that out.

member9458member9458over 6 years agoAuthor
Hey, guys, do me a favor.

I just deleted a comment that endorsed a piece published on other sites that involves sex with a minor. To be clear, I don't mind other readers tossing out recommendations—what else are you going to do while I take my sweet time with Chapters 3-6? But no matter how much you stroke my ego, whether they exist on this site or other sites (of course they shouldn't exist on this site, Laurel doesn't allow them), I'm not comfortable with people pushing underage sex stories—or for that matter, stories centered around rape/non-con—in my comments section.

So just don't do it. I'm not sure it's technically against the rules, especially if you're not sharing a link, but I'd rather not have that noise in here. Don't talk about that stuff, don't talk AROUND that stuff ("This story is great, not counting certain other stories that I can't talk about..."), just don't act like it exists. Keep the conversation on this work and similar works that involve characters that are 18 and older.

That's all, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I would have given it a ten if the ratings went that high.

FragheroFragheroalmost 6 years ago
Masterpiece

Simple. Easy 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the racism though????

Y the racism tho? they part of trump’s kkk clan or something?? seriously dude ur actually white trash if u had to leave those racist frases for no apparent reason

member9458member9458almost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Why the racism though????)

So I looked back over this story to make double sure there wasn't any offensive phrases that I somehow thoughtlessly added in. I was frankly in a panic—being called out as a racist, even if somewhat indirectly, will do that to you—so it's possible I missed something. But the only thing I noticed was a brief third-hand description of Penny's grandmother ranting about Mexican cab drivers, which was intended as a point of stress for Penny and absolutely does not reflect her views or mine.

In the future, if you're going to make comments like this, it would be extremely helpful to me (or any author you call out) if you point out what exactly felt racist or otherwise offensive. I take such complaints VERY seriously; I might have blind spots, but when confronted with them, I'd like to work on them and be better. Overall, I think white supremacy and anyone who believes in it should get in the fucking sea, and I'm disgusted that we live in an age where that line of thought can no longer be taken for granted. So if this work made you feel at all uncomfortable, I'm sorry. However, I cannot offer much more than that unless I know what the problem is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best story I’ve read so far.

You’re an amazing writer.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 5 years ago
Re anonymous and the racism

Didn't spot anything offensive except 'anonymous' and his/her poor command of the English language. Very well done.

peterg55peterg55over 5 years ago
Yes sir well worth 5 stars

You write eloquently, evocatively and expressively. Excellent work thank you.

Member389Member389over 5 years ago
Without a doubt...

One of the finest stories I've ever read in any category. Keep up the great writing! Also, kudos for the alias, from one member to another. ;)

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

You created such vivid mental images!

Thank you!

You have a new fan!

Can't wait to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome! Amazing! A+ - so many “A”s

I couldn’t stop reading this story from the time I started and I still wanted more! So happy to realize there is a chapter 2 and you plan for 5 more! The characters are rich in detail and the story grabs you from the start. I started reading chapter 2 and then came back to Chapter 1 to read it again because I enjoyed the storyline so much. I hope you are able to continue the chapters because it is one of the best on the site. 5*s are sometimes not enough. For me, this is one of those stories. Thank you for giving us this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Seriously. You've found your calling. This is incredible. If you had a patron I'd support it at 5$ a month just to get stories like this on the regular. I have paid more money for lesser creative works. Please consider a Patreon. Or if you are already a successful author and this is just a lark then HOT FUCKING DAMN you are rocking it.

You're really good. Really really good. This was so funny, and charming, and HOT.

Please keep doing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just superb!

Beautifully paced, wonderfully written, and as hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy hell!

What a great story! I love that it took us awhile to get to the hot part. The building towards makes it so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the most amazing and erotic things I have ever read! And it's so incredibly well written and edited too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
writing, you do it so well

Very erotic the build up and foreplay was great. When I was younger............I was always disappointed the sex was over so quick and now its gone............

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

Bravo! Two good characters, honesty, humour, and sex, ... and I learned what a Comedy of Manners is.

( I had heard that used about " A Civil Campaign" but haven't really thought that I knew the meaning. )

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

And I just noticed that there's a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, definitely the best on this site. Hopefully you will consider writing another chapter in the near future.

HeartlandHarlotHeartlandHarlotover 2 years ago

Amazing setup, great story and dialogue. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a story. This is an example of why the star scale should go up to ten.

Great story very few grammar errors, story just flowed. Even though there was no explicit sex in the first parts, it was sexy enough to keep me reading & hard.

Very well done.

But for an English teacher to say “If I was” instead of “If I were” was a big mistake.

Bill S.

egdemasteregdemasterover 1 year ago

Thank you for the great story. It was suspenseful and full of tension. I also want to thank you on one small detail which is that you kept the penis size realistic. It's really silly when other authors have characters say, "sorry honey, I only have a sub-average 20 ft penis", which makes me roll my eyes and ruins the mood.

NauticalTwilightNauticalTwilightabout 1 year ago

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this story, I come back to it often. The little details you added to really make use believe that they're teacher/student go a long way. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too long. I jumped to page 7 just to leave the comment. Didn’t even read it. My time is too valuable.

member9458member945811 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous (5-26-23)

I can appreciate how little time you have to whack off, so I thank you for finding the time to tell me that my story is too long for you to whack off. No, really; the fact that you spent precious minutes you could've otherwise spent whacking off to tell me the work isn't even worth trying to whack off to suggests that I don't have to be read to be interesting. Powerful shit to consider. Anyway, good luck in your quest to whack off, hope it leads to wealth and/or enlightenment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermember9458@member9458
450 Followers
THE LATEST WORD 5.5.22 Hey y'all, I'm here for my yearly "I swear I've got stuff in development" cocktease. No promises on if or when new stories will see the light of day (those never seem to go well with me), but for those of you who still care, thanks for your patience. H...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES