All Comments on 'Pegging Tales: Justin's First Time'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This is a really hot story, I love the pictures. Seeing what they get up to next would be cool.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another WOW

loved this story and I didn't even think that I was into pegging. The illustrations were great. Time for me to check out some pegging videos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No interest in pegging ...

... and usually even less in digital illustrations. But this was more fun than most and I'm giving it 5 stars.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 8 years ago
Nice!

Loved It! Sweet illustrations and story line. Love when I cum with just prostate massage wit girlfriends fingers or strap-on dildo. Of course we swap positions and I take er ass also. We both shave each other smooth every four to five days and wax the delicate bits. Also cleansing enemas before anal sex and use lots of lubricant. :-)

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Loved this pegging story!!

I would love to have my ass pegged by a sexy woman like this. I would probably have her give me an enema first to make the area clean and I think I could feel it more completely if I were cleaned out first. So where can I find this woman to peg fuck me? Somewhere soon hopefully!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Would be nice.....

to have your Penelope Cruz look-alike up my ass, and then to return the favor!

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543almost 8 years ago
Nice

I have been pegged by cpl women and love it feels so good. Great story

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for your comments. I still feel that maybe I didn't do a good enough job, but I am glad that quite a few have liked it.

As for the anon with the nasty comments, when you opened the story, you saw a cover picture and the title that stated this is a pegging story. If you dislike pegging, then you didn't need to read it or leave such a nasty comment.

I welcome feedback and criticism as long as it is in a nice and friendly way. I hope that I do not come off as rude and that you guys will continue reading my stuff.

Regards,

H

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 8 years ago
Liked it

I've fucked my own ass with a vibrator but (!) have never been pegged. Would like to do it. Also, doing my own ass made me want a real man to do me! With his cock. Made me realize I'm bi! Want to suck and fuck another man and have him do the same to me. Would love to have a woman there too. To watch and enjoy and be enjoyed. 5 stars. Thanks.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 8 years ago
Excellent as always!

Great start to a series.

Looking forward to more.

Now only if I could peg someone.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Hot story, hotter photos

Loved every minute of it. I was once pegged by a sexy, hot woman and she fucked me wonderfully. I loved every minute of her putting her “cock” in and out of my ass. Would love to find another woman to give it to me again! Interested ladies, please apply!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love being pegged

Had a few experiences, off n on until I Cindy a few years back who admitted her fantasy of doing a man.. And since I love a nice toy or cock up my man pussy, I volunteered.. Lust at first penetration.. She would eventually rule my pussy.. And with a few different sized strap ons or vibrators.. Anal sex became her favourite as well with my cock in her..

orzysorzysabout 7 years ago
So good

Loved every second reading this. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story, great drawings.

Love to read more as Rebecca turns Justin into her bitch boy.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
EXPERIMENTATION IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL AND LIBIDO

but what do you do for kama-sutra 2. TK U MLJ LV NV

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Try this?

I’ve tried many things in sex, but never this. As long as it’s a woman on the other end of that “cock”, (only), could be interesting!

ramperampealmost 6 years ago
have tried

It feels nice when you are relaxed and turned on. The dildo should better be small than big for first timer. Hope you find some company for pegging.

Newtothisstuff75Newtothisstuff75almost 5 years ago

That's sgreat story I read it to my wife as she stroked my butt as I'm wearing our first strap on with my hard cock forced into the hollow inside I'm going to fuck her pyssu with it then she is going to put it on and make me suck it like a good little cock sucking slut then she is going to lye me on on my back pull my legs up and fuck my asshole for the first time I'm wearing a collar and we are both fully shaved

We are going to cum hard, if i cum on my belly she us going to smear it all over her cock and make me clean it up

Can't wat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
741 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...