All Comments on 'Alpha'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Wonderful story. Totally erotic. Hope there is LOTS more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ditto!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i realy enjoyed the begining of this story. can not wait for more...trs

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years ago
Excellent start

Looking forward to more.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Great start!

Nice chemistry. Mysterious yet likeable characters. Unnamed enemy and bad times ahead. All the makings of an excellent story.

I only wish I knew how to pronounce her name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Happy Reader

I love it! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

But some help with the pronunciation of her name would be very much appreciated lol.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 8 years ago
Hookef!

Well written and you've got me very interested in the plot. I like the way you're writing about two points in time. The werewolf romance is always fun, buts it's relatively predictable. It's nice to actually get to the pulp and drama before chapter 5.

Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Wow!

I am in love! Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Helmets

Motorcycles are an awesome sexual warmup, but you made a few distracting mistakes...

Did they forget their helmets on the way back? So much smooching is not possible with helmets.

He would not need to push her dress up. The wind pressure takes care of that beautifully.

Her long hair should be an absolute mess.

Otherwise Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a little advice...

This is a great story and I do want to see more, but perhaps an editor to help with some of the typos and tenses, past and present and the situations with the missing s in a few places.

All in all a very good read and excellent story.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
Of course i could make little comments about editing...

But I'd rather get down to the heart of the matter. I loved this beginning. There are a ton of scenerios you could use and I can't wait to see where you go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How do you pronounce her name????!!!

It's not the most important thing but i really want to know because i can't pronounce it in my head. But besides that and a few grammar issues this was an amazing read!! I'm actually invested in these characters and the story. I want to to know why she's locked up and where she's locked up, I love the duel POV with the characters and how it shows the past and present. Also not sure if he's a dragon or a wolf either way can't wait to find out keep up the good work 5*

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Great start to what seems like a very promising story!

FallenTreasureFallenTreasurealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Pronunciation

Hi everyone!

Thank you all so much for reading and for all your comments, it feels good to be back and writing again. I have had lots of people ask about Ealasaid and if you were to sound her name out phonetically it's pronounced 'Ee-la-sayd' so her nicknames are 'Ee-la' or "Sayd-y'. On the same topic Drago is pronounced 'Dr-ah-go'.

Again thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy the next chapter. I have big plans for these two!

Fallen x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it.

Please say there's more to this story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow...just wow!

I don't comment or rate these stories very often, but this one has me dripping.

My bf will love it.

I hope to see some more to this story, and all I can say is WOW!

Imaginative, sexy, and very hot.

csnell721csnell721over 7 years ago
Good Story, Needs More Editing

I really enjoyed the story line, but only gave you 4 stars due to some editing that would improve the overall read. If you are in need of a copy editor, let me know.

Overall, a very good story line and read!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

I like this story a lot, but just in case you decide to publish it later: Birth control pills take time to build up to their efficacy. One pill isn't enough to prevent pregnancy. Also, I've read through chapter 3 at this point, and you haven't mentioned the pills again! If you're going to keep the pills, at least have Eala comment on the fact that she's not taking them??

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

I am falling in love with these characters and the story line.

I appreciate your writing.

Nemo18Nemo18over 2 years ago

So first she’s worried he won’t want her cause she’s a virgin, then guys like virgins so he’s gonna dump her now that she’s not one. She’s all over the place

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Their meeting and lovemaking is extremely erotic. For the story otherwise I'll hold my grade until I know where it is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
391 Followers
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alpha Series Info

SIMILAR Stories