All Comments on 'Suck Him for Me'

by whitetiger420

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So hot. A fantasy of my wife and I . Cock so hard right now.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
1

Slow day so i read it anyways .. this should be in Gay section. What "wife" would want to gagasize her man in the first place. Maybe a dominatrix, but that too would be another catagory wouldnt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read

Ignore the haters, this was a very hot letter/story! More, please!

whitetiger420whitetiger420almost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks rockyderek

for your "feedback". Story is essentially a wife's letter to her husband describing her ultimate fantasy. So I put it in the category of "Letters and Transcripts" (fictional erotic correspondence). I could've put it in Loving Wives but I was honestly trying to avoid the hostility that category attracts. Could've gone in BDSM or Fetish I suppose. It doesn't belong in Gay Male I don't think because it's a letter written by a woman about her fantasy. Even if it does involve entirely homoerotic behavior, it's not about gay men or gay romance, it's about a heterosexual couple using homoerotic activities as their kink. I don't think gay men would enjoy this story because gay behavior isn't daring or taboo inherently, if you're gay, it comes natural. And that's sort of the point: it's about crossing boundaries, thresholds, going to new places sexually, and having new experiences. It's about exploration, discovery, submission, the power of feminine persuasion, and fantasy. So in a way, it's very gay, but at the same time, it has nothing at all to do with being a gay man.

Also, for anonymous: it's not cheating if it's consensual and pleasurable. Cheating is a violation of trust. This wife is the opposite. Also, it's just fiction, so, you know, relax...

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
Well for me that was fucked up

Stopped reading after a few paragraphs. Sorry not really a LW story. There is no love.

kinkyengrkinkyengralmost 8 years ago
More please...

It never ceases to amaze me and I can't help but find it humorous that homophobes spend so much time reading stories they claim to find disgusting. :o)

You'd think they'd want to concentrate on stories covering their limited version of acceptable sexuality, but instead they spend their time and energy being negative. :o(

As far as your writing...I think it's superb. The story was clean and crisp and never dull. I wish it had been written by my wife...whom I love dearly. Like another of your readers said...ignore the 'haters' and continue writing whatever pleases you. I'll be anxiously waiting for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my gullible wife

my darling wife, your letter whist elegantly written missed the point.

Whist you think I am submissive it is only to please you and the thought of you having a lover and me sucking him for your repulses me.

So I hope you don't feel bad if I tell you that I have been fucking your beautiful sister for quite some time. I did feel bad but now I don't.

Please do not come home as you are no longer required.

Your loving husband.

bamm27bamm27almost 8 years ago

Fucking hot story. Can see myself coming to this over and over, my wet pussy creaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Loved the story, very hot. Another new LW troll, Ducky 7 shows up looking for a love story and is too fucking stupid to even realize that you put this in the Letters and Transcript category. Fuck off Ducky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it

very hot story....write the next chapter....as a cocksucker I loved it

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

Unbelievably erotic. The focus on his desire to serve him for her and how he loved doing it was fabulous. I hope that the author will continue sharing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dam hot story!

sweetfairiesweetfairiealmost 8 years ago
So real!

You are an excellent author! This is such a sensitive approach to turning someone bi or even gay. It is very similar (exactly the same but different!!) to my being turned from absolutely straight to sissy cocksucker--very sensitive, very erotic, very loving, very wonderful! If there is any addition that might have been added, it would only be a description of that surprising discovery that the feel of a cock slipping through your lips for the first time is not anything like what you thought it would feel like. I'll never forget that wonderfully slick and warm head, and that surprisingly velvety feeling of the shaft--hard, yet soothingly velvety soft feeling of that warm, very alive shaft, moving in and out--just wondering if I would be able to finish and swallow, yet knowing that I was captivated and could not do otherwise.

I discovered that I'm submissive, but, as you have demonstrated, there are different ways to deal with a submissive. You didn't embarrass him at all--you just encouraged him in a very loving way, and he was able to provide his own sense of humiliation--and, at least for me, that is the best and richest kind! To realize that I, a super-straight person, was now dressed in very feminine attire because of losing a bet, was now on my knees with a very hard and sensitive cock in my mouth--and hearing my best friend whispering in my ear what a pretty little cocksucking sissy faggot I had become (not saying it in a harsh manner, but encouraging me, just like you are encouraging your man/gurl), and discovering that one of the best feelings that I have ever had is having that wonderful, beautiful cock in my mouth, with all of its different textures, this was an amazing revelation for me and literally changed my life.

Of all of the stories that I have read here and in other places, you have come closest to putting into words my own personal experience. I thank you, and I hope that you continue writing such sensitive, erotic stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting story

Many women have fantasy to see their man suck dick. Often more subtle suggestions are made and small steps taken. In the right circumstances, with some alcohol, many guys have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally hot

I'm a Floridian a curious mature man. I totally enjoyed this letter, it made me feel and taste a cock in my mouth even though I have never done it. I wish to experience having a cock in my mouth and taste a man specially if a man is sucking mine as well ampmiami1@gmail.com

jim3128jim3128almost 8 years ago
very erotic

thank you for sharing your fantasy,I am bicurious and reading your story was so intense and erotic.I have never read such descriptive story about wives helping their husbands suck their first cock,needless to say, it was a huge turn on for me and my now hard cock is all the proof you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story and fine writing skills

This was a delightful story to read, and mirrors the fantasy that my wife and I have often discussed but have yet to convert from fantasy to reality. For some couples who are considering adding this kind of homoerotic kink to their sex lives, your well written story might be enough to make them take the jump. Please ignore the fuck-ups who either didn't read all the story, didn't understand it, or cannot imagine themselves having a bisexual experience. Those of us who do appreciate the story will be anxiously awaiting your next literary effort.

hotfunpen3hotfunpen3over 7 years ago
Pure Sex

Even a straight man has to love that story! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Our 21 year marriage was successful in so many ways, but our sex had always been unsatisfactory for my wife. I've got a short thin cock which simply did not satisfy her big lusty body. We struggled to find the right position and lucked out a couple of times with 2 children to show for it. But by our 6th year together sex consisted of my mouth clamped on her pussy, my tongue strumming her clit for long long minutes at a time. Everything else for me masturbation in my workshop.

When she made partner and became co-head of the Brussels office, our lives changed forever. She was spending 10 days a month away from the family and on one of her trips spent an evening then a weekend in Spain with a diplomat. She told me it was the best sex she'd ever had and she planned to keep it up with him every time she was in Europe. I was crushed but kind of knew it was coming. While she was too much woman for me she was also too much of a woman not to attract men who could satisfy her. By the time our kids left for college I was a complete cuckold - the Spaniard, a Nigerian, our daughter's principal were 3 lovers that I knew of. Last year she made senior partner and led a merger with another firm. The merger was more than just business as she and Clayton, the other firm's head, became lovers. This time it's for real, and I've been allowed to be involved: first dressing and prepping her, eventually prepping him, washing them both, and on Memorial Day, letting him fuck me.

Yes, I suck cock for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encore!

This was amazing, very talented! How long do we have to wait for part two?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Counter Productive?

So she has manipulated him into doing this for her enjoyment. He was sold on the idea that this was something that he unknowingly desired. What happens if he discovers that this is the way (MM) he wants to go in the future. What need has he for her? It's hard to humiliate someone by making them do something that they want to do.

whitetiger420whitetiger420over 7 years agoAuthor
Counter-intuitive but not counter-productive

The humiliation comes from the subjugation of the spouse. Even though the husband may have latent desires, it is the wife's power of persuasion and ability to coax, untap, discover, reveal, develop, and ultimately fulfill those desires that is the driving force here. He's not going to explore it on his own and no man is capable of seducing him. Only the sweet, hypnotic, sexy, feminine voice suggesting seductively that he can be what she wants him to be is going lead him across boundaries that he otherwise would never approach. It's not about the destination, it's all about her guidance, and that's what he's addicted to.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 7 years ago
Fabulous

such wonderful, wonderful writing

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 7 years ago
thank you

This story was so erotic and hit very close to home for me. My wife lovingly had me confront and admit my gay tendencies when she to my crossdressing tot the next step and had me suck the cock of her gay coworker a gorgeous boy of 22. Having her there to tell me it was all right and coax his lovely cock into my mouth was humiliating, emasculating and erotic all at once.

Please continue to write in the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved doing it for her

My wife has had me suck cock for her. One was the cock of an Army officer in Rockville, Maryland. His cock was long, thick and straight like a steel bar. She stroked his shaft as I sucked his cock. When he came, she went crazy and shouted, "Shoot it down his throat!" as she kissed his thigh and furiously pumped his cock.

Karen5519Karen5519over 7 years ago
Well Written

First off, some of the negative comments mentioned that they thought this should have been in a different category but I disagree as it is written in a letter format and thus should be here.

Secondly, having an interest in human sexuality I find some stories on Lit fascinating in that although most stories are fictitious, they reveal much about sexuality through fantasy. I've always believed in the adage, our biggest sex organ is our brain.

I get the sense that this story is written by a bi-curious man who is expressing that curiosity through the written word, which is the beauty of writing erotic stories and I don't think berating someone of doing that has any place here. Traditionally being bi-curious for a man is socially much more unacceptable than for a woman and thus more stigma to wade through. In the recent past I have seen articles where researchers suspect many more heterosexual men are bi-curious but finding men to interview and participate in studies is a great challenge. Hopefully this will change in time.

Since there is still much to learn about the bi-curious male, I've found the subject interesting. As a woman, I can pretty much tell it was written by a man but that's not the point unless you want your readers to be both male and female.

Lastly, I think some women, including myself find this subject erotic, unfortunately for men, as long as it isn't about THEIR man LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My wife loves your story

I printed your story and read it to my wife when we made love. She loves it and has had terrific orgasms because of it. Thanks for submitting it. I have sucked cock for her probably twenty times. She has even stroked the guy's cock as he was shooting his load into my mouth. Having her pump a guy's cum into my mouth was nirvana. Especially when we realize that his cum will make flesh and bones for my body and be with us for a long time. Please, please write another. Perhaps one where the husband gives his wife both a hard cock deep in her pussy while his tongue caresses her clit.

betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
Very sexy

I would love for a woman to seduce me into becoming a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very exciting!!!

I can't tell you how much I loved this story. My wife actually found it first and gave it to me to read while she watched for my reaction. When I finished it, my cock was hard as steel. My wife has a boyfriend who fucks her in our home about twice a week. Now she says she wants me to suck her boyfriends cock just like the story. But she wants to add one thing---she wants me to wear a little babydoll nightie with matching panties while I suck him. It hasn't happened yet but I am secretly looking forward to it---both the nightie and the sucking cock. Thanks for this story. It inspired my wife. PLEASE write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Semi-weekly reading

This has become semi-weekly reading for this married bi-guy. I am going to have my wife read it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again

I want that so badly!

It is 35 years since l last sucked my friends gorgeous big civk and still l miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want This

Yes I want a woman to do this to me. I would suck her lover's cock until it blew cum from the tip and then I would swallow it all. My cock is raging hard just thiking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
His immediate answer?

No! I will not suck another man's cock for you. I find nothing erotic or sexy about the idea. I have no Bi leanings. In fact, it makes me gag. I will not take the risk of catching some fatal disease to please a whore. I will not watch you suck another man's cock. If you try to force the issue and try to put another man's cock into my mouth, rest assured you will need immediate medical help as whomever he is will bring back a bloody stub. The very fact that you would suggest something like this to me makes me realize you don't love or respect me. How could you and still ask me to risk my health and perhaps my life for your amusement? My answer is no. As you finish reading this, the knock at the door is for you. You will find the process server there with the divorce papers. I've already moved out. I'd wish you a good life, but that would be a lie. Drop dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am yours

I would literally do anything for after a note like that. Including sucking that cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Great story,makes me so hot and wanting to do this for my wife and I.We both want it just have to find the right male to make it happen.Please write the next chapter,have him sucking his cum.from his wife's hot cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fantasy

I'm bicurious, but I can't imagine ever going one on one with a guy. I am also turned off by the whole cuckold/ coercion/ humiliation thing. But being seduced and coaxed into sucking cock by a loving adoring woman is off-the-charts hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I came while reading it. Fabulous letter.

smithbill1970smithbill1970over 6 years ago
Very hot letter, I take exception to one part

I know it is the whole premise of this letter, but it is the one part that is not HOLY HELL HOT. I just imagined my wife writing it a little differently. In my situation I would want everything to happen just like in the letter except one part. I do not want the man to be my wife's lover. For me it would be better if it were a stranger or friend she picked out for this particular activity, and even for the other activities mentioned. I would love to taste my wife's pussy on another man's cock after he made her cum and squirt all over him. But I cannot accept that it would be a longtime lover, I want my wife to love only me but seek out opportunities like this for our mutual pleasure.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 6 years ago
Could read this everyday

I've read this story so many times and it just gets hotter and hotter. Well done. Hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Audio?

Great jib your story; since it's all first person, have you considered recording a reading?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

I would love to have my wife or girlfriend take a cup to catch my cum then make me drink my cum then suck the other guys balls, then the next time we do it make me wear panties and have her lover fuck my ass

Leroi123Leroi123about 6 years ago
Love It!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. She is incredibly seductive! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Valiant effort ""

Nice try. But this type of story is severely limited and anemic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bi curious husband

I want to swallow another man’s cum. Either from my wife’s pussy or straight from his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intense!

Very hot. Men just need the right context for cock sucking, An encouraging wife is a great help.

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

F*ck me! I've been in a few MFM threesomes, all initiated by my gf/wife. We never went there. I always loved watching the other cock fucking her, watching her fuck the other cock - in her mouth ... in her beautiful cunt. I'd guide it in sometimes, both places. Watching meer inches in front of me, in a 69 position while he fucked her from behind.

But we never went there. Your story's incredibly hot - I'm rock hard. Missed opportunities. With any encouragement from her - yeah, I'd have gone there.

Brilliant - Thanks!

mspbottom4blackmspbottom4blackabout 4 years ago
love this!

as i've been reading this...i keep imagining i am doing this...and the Cock is Black!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ultimate fantasy

I have been reading literotica for years and kristens archives too. I have been fortunate enough to read so many exciting stories ,but this one hits a homerun so to speak. I would never have been so in tune with my own feelings to be able to express my ultimate fantasy and live it out like you have been able put in words. Thankyou for writing what is my own dream fantasy that I would love to share with my own DREAM GIRL

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
This is for sure exactly my wifes wishes...

Exactly what my wife wants for me!

My wife wants to watch me suck cock. This story is her perfect role play. We role play to this every time we have sex. It drives her crazy. In the beginning I simply went along with it since it was so hot. But now I believe she has me more than curious. I crave cock now. I have to see photos of hard cocks, watch cumming cocks and watch cocks being sucked. I love to eat my own cum as well. So I believe I’m ready to take a fresh load. Never thought I would even consider it. But now I’m ready for a real one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Hot

This is so hot.....having your wife or girlfriend sharing a cock

with you and having him cum in your mouth.....my cock is so

hard right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Please make this an audio story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feels like you shared my dream

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

If my wife had me read this while I slowly stroked, I would have a huge cum at the precise moment whether she was watching me or not.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I have written before that this is perhaps the most stimulating sexual story I have ever read! Her hypnotic guiding him to service her lover and become her submissive sissy cuckold is masterful. Her gentle training and dominating him is very erotic. I just wish you were still writing stories for Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yes, so true, i do want to suck cock again for you.... this time i want it somewhere tight while you hold me open for him... make me sore, then finish in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife gave me this kind of letter i would beat her with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wish i had a wife like that

explorer256explorer2566 months ago

Amazing erotic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I did that several times with men with my wife I love sucking a mans cock in my wife watches I’ll give had fucking all day and night. Looking for weeks on end just stuck in cock over and over again line them up on Sycamore off and everyone of my swallow, an even better than that is when they but fuck me bareback and cum in my ass Nashville but I still love sucking insulin come from the fucking man my wife’s husband cocksucking that fucking little boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous