All Comments on 'Nude Surprise Ch. 03'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I gave you a 5 star. Now, it would be nice if Luke and Lisa finished fucking with their respective partners and discovered and watched as their parents are swapping with their friends parents.

Sarah quite embarrassed as she saw her son Luke watching as she's riding the cock of their friend Nell and Nick's father. So as with Sam as his daughter watches.

then, when get home, they become more comfortable with each other's sexual activity until it ended up they're already committing incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT BIT OF ADULT FICTION

LOVED IT ALL, BUT RUTH MADE IT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your use od the word Naruralist

You have made a basic mistake in this post, although it does not distract from the story. A person who enjoys life being without coverage of their body by "textiles", ie naked, nude & on display to those that are around them in all their natural glory are Naturists.

Naturalists are persons who are interested in the exploration of nature such as Bird Watchers and such.

I do not post this as a criticism as such, just a clarification of the correct terminology. I am sure many Naturalists would be mortified by depicted in this manner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

As to suggestions, I would dearly love to see Luke visit Brigid, and this time Fiona sticks around and the sisters reluctantly share their secret. They didn't want him to know, but in the heat of things it comes out, and contrary to what they thought, he is not upset, but is excited. I would be too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plot comments

Great Story. Hope you write more of it.

I was intrigued by the last few paragraphs of Part 2, and the encounter with Mom in the hall. This was tweaked further by the beginning of part 3, but the reader was left hanging. Was Mom really fooled, or does she suspect something. It's one thing to wash off your cock, but the smell of sex is hard to get rid of, and women know the smell if it isn't theirs. Did she wonder where Lisa was? Inquisitive minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I loved it, and really hope you continue with the story. It has great potential to be carried on. I was love to help if you'd like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep them coming.

Very good.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great combination of sex and cariing

What a fantastic job of sexy to keep my cock hard and tenderness and caring for your partner. I am looking forward to the last chapter, but hope you add more. Do I want more or will I be satisfied with Luke and Bridgit and toby and Lisa. I still want Luke to have sex with Lisa.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
For heaven sake, naturist NOT naturalist

Naturalist collect butterflies impaled on little needles, or grow strange weeds. There are young naturalist circles at the school. That's kind of nerdy, but nothing special.

Naturist thinks it natural to stroll around bare ass naked. There are very special resorts and house parties that accept naturist kids. Most of them are quite shy to talk about their lifestyle with strangers.

Obviously, you saw the comment at previous chapter, but you settled for the wrong word. All instances of "naturalist" MUST be edited to "naturist" this is very annoying, and I refuse to give you rating unless this is cleared because otherwise I have to reduce it by at least one start just because of this.

It is confusing: 'naturist' has other very different meanings in different contexts as well, including 'artist who love to paint vistas.' However, in current usage naturist and nudist are supposed to be mutually interchangeable synonyms; only they are not, there is hundred differences ranging from small nuances of etiquette to philosophical concepts. Unfortunately, nearly each user define the combination of those features each term includes differently: the two terms specific usage are said to be nearly exactly reversed in Western Europe and USA, for example. I gravitate to nudist just as some fellow who love to be naked, and naturist as someone who has some philosophical groundwork to convince himself (and others) it is great to naked. Neither of two are necessarily exhibitionist, who needs to be seen naked by others. In theory there can exist extremely shy naturist who had never been nude, but people who spend all day nude everyday tend to call themselves naturists more often as well, while people who visit specific resorts to be naked are more often identified as nudists. To complicate things even more, many people, who regularly skinny dip and/or sunbathe nude in secluded places in their own privacy, refuse to be called either nudist or naturist, they claim to be just normal. Lastly, while swingers can be also nudists or even naturists, often are, or masquerade as, those are very different animals as well, and shouldn't be easily confused.

Another smaller nitpick: check the team colours. Red team flicks red/blue for a while, then settle to be blue. That way you technically end up with two blue teams. Fortunately other teams are borderline unmentioned, so it is less confusion than it could be, still annoying.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME Adult Party

Love the story.

Looking forward to reading the final adventure.

Fantastic and Erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3153 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES