All Comments on 'The Cornholing'

by MrMature

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait to hear what happens when Fred finally bends you over on his wife's bed. Don't make us wait too long!

dmf1772dmf1772almost 8 years ago

interesting story hope you have a new one soon

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years ago
Cock Tease!

This offering has the makings of a great story! It's frustrating (to me at least) that it stops where it does. It's a beginning without a middle or end. Don't keep us waiting. Did you give it up? Have you found a nice young hard body to pass the tradition on?

Women being the fickle beings they are stories about men who satisfy each other are right up my alley.

willowview43willowview43almost 8 years ago
More please

Great story - need to hear what happened on your next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great beginning

Looking forward to the rest of the story. I always get a chuckle when I hear people talking bout this new game called cornholing, and i get a different mental picture

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Watching

Watching two guys fuck is always super exciting ! Privately or in public, esp if it's missionary...oh yah ! his legs spread wide, his pussy open and filled ! And then cum leaking out !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read what comes next. You have an excellent writing style and this story was really fun to read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep this series going!

OMG! What a hot and well writen story! Had me well railed up! Waiting for the next chapter.

FlexibilityFlexibilityalmost 8 years ago
Voyeur is one thing...

Participant must be next! Very sexy tale of growing sexual awareness and the erotic pull of male on male loving. While I would like to read of your seduction by your neighbour, it would be much more fun if these two sexy mature men have their way with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

You did a nice job of telling this story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was hard as hell

Well written and I was so turned on. It made me think of when I watched two men near woods where I lived. I was young. A little apprehensive, my tummy turned, but I did lie down and watch. They were playing with others cocks. It's all I saw, as my nerves got the better of me and I sneaked away. I was 14 and have loved the sight of two men having sex ever since.

TerriCTerriCalmost 8 years ago
Awesome start...

So hot, you definitely need to tell more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

One hot fucking story. Hope you keep it going.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 8 years ago
Agreed

Please don't make us wait too long for the update, perhaps it ends with a spitroasting on the patio as the wife arrives back un expectedly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot story

thanks for sharing,it was a good story,hope you continue writing them

Equus7Equus7over 7 years ago
Return reader

I'm a return reader to this story. It's so hot. I want to read about their next encounter. I'm getting ready to see uf you've written a sequel now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, whenever I see 2 guys going at it I have to watch, it is highly erotic. To watch a hard cock moving in and out of a stretched anus always makes me hard to the point I have to relieve myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Voyeur too

I had a similar experience to Anonymous (21/07/16). I would've been 14 too. My sister (16 at the time) and I innocently went for a walk away from the beach where we were with our mother and father. The next beach along was more secluded and we came upon two men having sex in amongst the trees and bushes sort of above and behind the beach. I whispered something like "Yuck, that's disgusting! Let's go." But secretly I thought it was the hottest thing I'd seen in my life up to that point! Instead of agreeing with me she whispered back something along the lines of: "Shoosh, they'll hear us. I want to watch what they're doing." I was glad she was looking at them and not me: my rock hard cock was massively obvious in my still partly-wet board shorts!

adorelifeadorelifeover 3 years ago
cornholing

Mr mature..

One hell of a story.. it made me so damn hard reading ..by the time i was at the end i had climaxed a lot .

tell me about your real life story ..by email

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My best friend and I had never heard of Albolene, but we knew what corn holing was, and when I decided to let him corn hole me we had to improvise. I knew he couldn’t get his thick cock in my tight ass dry, and the only lubricant we could find was a can of Crisco. It worked like a charm, and has been my go to lube ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was a nothing burger, minimal effort and not worth the read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous