All Comments on '"Pick A Card, Any Card..."'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Guilty pleasure.

Nice contrast to "Never that Bold". Thanks. Great wake up with coffee. Don't even bother with the newspaper!

ArcuateFasciculusArcuateFasciculusover 7 years ago
A fun read

I do so love your characters.

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
DOWN-TO-EARTH

I am amazed at the author's ability to depict "Joe Sixpack" in such a realistic manner. Even though I'm not planning to view the characters in a sympathetic light, time after time I find myself feeling empathy with the subjects of the story. "Pick a Card" is a great example of this. Thanks to the author for sharing his talent with us!

multieroFTSmultieroFTSover 7 years ago
Hot threeway story

Thank you for writing this story. I adore the bisexuality of Emily & Tracy and their bonding with Ted/Calvin.

13Dexter13Dexteralmost 6 years ago
Isn't this a fantasy story?

(Sarcasm on) Picking up girls with sleight of hand....unbelievable. That never works! (Sarcasm off) Good story, though. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story. Thanks.

Liked the story alot. The guy was very smooth, liked how he took care of his mom, and the characters were believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very much enjoy these short stoties you write for your own

I very much enjoy these stories you write for your own pleasure please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You write well.

You have the craft and you use dialgue well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You write purity good for a southern boy. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Decent story. Personally, I didn’t enjoy the part about golden showers or one of them saying she needed to drop a deuce. Also I would have preferred a little more detail. It seemed disjointed at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dang, bro! You’ve got the language and the culture down pat! I kept waiting for someone to talk about studyin’ the War of Northern Aggression in their history class...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sad part is something like this has probably happened!

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Nice little feel good story. Dumb kids have kids every day but baby daddy stepping up, claiming and caring for mommy(s) and child is not that common. Unconventional does not necessarily mean bad.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

An interesting story, and one I'm now exploring on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect. Characterizations with no clumsiness. Dialogue that charms. Thanks for sharing!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your awesome, Thank you for your time and effort!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5092 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.