All Comments on 'Closing Night High Ch. 03'

by EverLux

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Ouch!

So good it hurt to reach the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Gah! Way to keep us in suspense! You have such a way of drawing the reader in - definitely write another instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My favourite

Of the 3 so far. And you know how i loved the first 2!

This was a very bad day for me and your story finally gave me the strength to do something. Thank you as always!

And if Melissa, i assume its her but im usually wrong so ahah, doesnt get what she deserves ill.strangle her myself.

Melodypond

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
OMG! It's Melissa, isn't it?

No, that would be too obvious. It has to be one of Melissa's friends--one who wanted her hooks into Caleb before Emilie came along and screwed up her plans. Wait, that's probably not it, either.

Looks like I'll just have to wait. Damn, girl, you sure know how to keep us in suspense. However, the plot is excellent and the characters seem real. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Number four!

Please give us number four!

EverLuxEverLuxover 7 years agoAuthor
Ch. 04 Update! (8.14.16)

Hey guys!

Thanks for making it all the way through Ch. 03. Hopefully, you're having as much fun with Emilie and Caleb as I am ;)

I had to take a break from them to write my entry for the Summer Lovin' contest (Learning to Love the Heat -- keep an eye out!), but I have the next chapter outlined and will be starting work on it in the next week.

If you're patient with me, I promise to make it worth it for you ;)

<3 Ever

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years ago
Just a note of encouragement

... to inspire you to write the rest of this. I wanna see that bitch blackmailing them get what she deserves! And lots more super hot older man / younger woman sex okay thank you buh-bye. I also have a feeling our sweet little protagonist may be in for some interesting physical changes very soon.

LordFoxLordFoxover 7 years ago
Oh My....

Please do continue on soon!

Adored this.

EveRoseEveRoseover 7 years ago

I can't wait for the next one!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Can't wait!!

I can't wait to find out who it is! I think I know who it is: Caleb's ex!! Hope the story continues. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is it sad that I check for the next story almost everyday? If so I don't care! So excited for the next story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Number 4!

Number 4!

livetruelivetrueover 7 years ago
don't leave me hanging....

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need more now!

Dear lord I need more. When are you posting next? I can't get enough of this story!

EverLuxEverLuxover 7 years agoAuthor
Ok, ok, ok!

10/10/16 Update:

Just wrote the final words of the series!

Chapter 4 was supposed to be the final one, but there was so much story left to tell that it spilled over into a 5th.

Don't worry--everything is written, so there won't be such a huge gap again.

Just need a little time to edit. If all goes well, it should be up by Monday. :)

Thanks for sticking with me (and Emilie and Caleb)!!

<3 Ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous