All Comments on 'Control Ch. 01'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

An Enjoyable story.

I say that because a good incest story is always better when there is some reluctance on the part of the mother and/or daughter.

Mother son sex is the greatest taboo there is and so even though a son or a father would be happy to fuck the mother or the daughter, a mother would be very reluctant to break this taboo.

Having said that this story was interesting and am looking forward to the next channel!

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago
Slowly does it

I confess, I started reading then, as I thought it was going nowhere, I missed a big chunk. Liked the bit I read and went back to read the whole thing.

Well written in a matter of fact way with a slightly different twist on the family group stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shitte

No family is like that and yet again another 11" cock - why cant you write about the average sized man 6"7"

I always thought i had a smallcock that was till we had a few threesoes and i found out the other had about the size as me.just under 6"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue this story

Please continue this story, it has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Even though it's fantasy, I wonder when and where the story takes place. It couldn't be placed very far back since they have a dishwasher. She goes to school since college is implied. That makes you wonder why she hasn't gone to the cops and got help getting out of there. ...yeah, that would ruin/negate the story though, heh.

I kinda prefer a scene where she kills all three of them. Hell, being her you wonder if she would want to kill her mom too for letting them do this to her and not trying to stop it.

She'd have to do it at night though while everyone is asleep. The brothers first since you know theres a pretty good chance mom is gonna scream, or even try and help her loser husband when she gets around to killing daddy.

Sneak into each of the brothers rooms and slit their throats, then off to see dearest daddy! Hehe!

The story was well written and of course it pushed my anger buttons right off, but as I continued reading it became more enjoyable seeing her progress towards whatever her goal is. Hopefully further chapters will pop up so we get some closure for her!

Thanks for writing. I think. Heh.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
What a perveted family

Made me HARD, but WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE STORY?

Wish she was my sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous