All Comments on 'Hawaii Heat'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is Tim in denial?

I think that in his heart, Tim knows that Jack fucked Sarah. And it actually turns him on. He's going to want Jack to fuck his wife again.

sandbankssandbanksover 7 years ago
Another pearl from rxm76!

This must have a sequel where Tim is voluntarily cuckolded

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
alpha

i love your stories, rxm, i have for years. the fantasy of a confident man taking charge is extremely hot to me, several of your stories are on my regular rotation.

thank you for adding another chapter. besos.

jxa2012jxa2012over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback. Do let me know what direction you would like the stories to go.

I'm thinking of writing a new series about Jack's Viking ancestor Grier the Ramrod as he loots, rapes and pillages the English coastline in the 9th century.

Thoughts?

rxm76

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Great

Awesome! However, a mother who is 'nursing' a baby with breast milk, will avoid any alcohol… otherwise a portion gets into her milk.

I too would like to see one where Jack breeds Sarah 'again'. Tim finds out and 'accepts' being cuckolded. That is with a third child.

Have her fired from her previous job when her old boys finds out about this one. Sarah uses Jack's want to get a similar job as her old one but with Jack. Not blackmailed but rather to help 'take care' of his progeny.

In the end have Tim relive his fantasy by having Sarah AND Farah breed. Tim's new attitude forcing Sarah to accept Jack as a lover. Maybe have her shift in attitude allow her to be the focus of his attention when he is away from breeding his wife.

Jack's wife accepting Sarah could be a third continuation.

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Oh!

One more thing, Jack invading Sarah's womb is so improbable as to be impossible. Moreover, he would want to avoid doing so as it would damage her womb and impose on his quest to 'breed' her.

Catering to ignorance of the actual size of a vagina, how the cervix operates, size of a males dock, et cetera fails to be a winning strategy. It just ends with everyone being a little more silly in the head.

It's a little like using the English language to curse instead of actually swearing and cursing;. The same thing is done but the former helps everyone and is actually more descriptive as far as telling a story.

Or if you are intending to write horror then by all means give the villain a twenty six inch dick with the width of a tree, that he fucks into women, killing them.

jxa2012jxa2012over 7 years agoAuthor
Response 2p1k3

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate your taking the time and agree with your criticisms. It will help me write better eroticism going forward.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
5* - Very good story

...but it feels unfinished. It needs another chapter or 2 to wind it up.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Wish I could have seen this!

Very sexy story, love the pregnancy, my favorite fetish!!!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
What a sensuous series

So lusty and complex - certainly keeps ones attention during this isolation! What a wonderful diversion! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Four Seasons Maui is open air. Only the rooms are air conditioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1504 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...