All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 17'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great change of pace and emotion thickened "texture"

Enjoyed immensely

Good to be away from Dominic's pack for a while was getting claustrophobic

FaireSansaFaireSansaalmost 8 years ago
Really good story

I'm enjoying this story very much. It's different from the usual shifter stories. The only thing I would have to say was an issue with this chapter was where Sol was listing one wolf's accusations, and you included "torcher." I do believe you meant the word "torture."

Other than that, well done. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*s as usual but I have a gripe.

You have given us a decent amount to read quantity-wise. Three pages is no small deal; but I have to say that the actual content is far too less when contrasted with the two week interval between chapters. The past few chapters, and especially this one, seems to be moving at a snail's pace compared to the speed that you had set for the first five or so chapters in the series.

That being said, I'd like to reiterate that this is still one of the best series I've been following on this site.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago

I love the way your stories flow. They show great thought was put into them. This chapter has been a great read. You managed to get a lot of setting and information across in 3 pages. Keep it up and I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 8 years ago
Please more?!?!?

Love this story and scan daily for updates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A 5-STARS werewolf story.

Now I can wait for chapter 18 to see 3 wolves get their just dues with Lark probably being sentenced to death. Rainer will get off with a lighter sentence because him telling the truth and his remorse over what he had done. A very well written werewolf story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. Werewolf stories are my favorite type of story followed by vampire and then succbus. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very nice chapter! Definitely held my attention and left me wanting more.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I think its silly when I read other comments about a writer's pace. Especially those without stories, much less 17 chapter long stories under their belt.

This story is lovely and amazing.

Take as long as the story needs to be written, and please keep posting for us.

~Adoring fan

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Still enjoying it

but the strength in your writing is the relationships between the main characters. Since this chapter didn't have much time for interactions, I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the others. It did however, help me to get a better understanding of pack politics and expectations.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this

Your talent of giving life to each character is wonderful. I hope you have many more chapters to this story. Thank you for time and story. Hurry up. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lark's punishment

At the risk of being bloodthirsty, I think death is the only acceptable punishment for Lark. It's clear that he has no consideration for his victims, and he thinks that anyone else's desires should be subservient to his. I say - let the families of the victims tear him apart. He may be mentally incompetent and not in control of his actions - but why let him live when it's clear that he's incapable of rehabilitation.

agamottoagamottoover 7 years ago
Verry well written,

I have enjoyed this series all the way through. There have been a few minor grammatical errors, but none the less, a quite riveting and enjoyable story to read. I will enjoy seeing the rest of the novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whoa.

I just binge read from part 0 to part 17 tonight. It is now 2:55 AM, and I have to be up at 6:00 AM, but no regrets. Are there some typos? Yes, but your capacity to weave together story lines and allow for nuance and 3D characters totally makes up for it. I cannot wait to read the next section! PLEASE do not abandon this story, I would be extremely upset. I have to know what happens to Jarod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful as always, just one thing

You need an editor to go over your spelling and sentence structure. A few sentences made no sense and you had some misspelled words in there as well.

Example: Torture is the correct spelling, not torcher. I don't even know how that one got by spellcheck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter 18

where chapter 18 its pass 2 weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm kind of wondering

why they were allowed to remain wolves? Why they weren't sedated? Obviously tranqs work, as exhibited by Dominic's effective use of them when he escaped. It just seems like utter stupidty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous