All Comments on 'A Kite In The Wind'

by Paul_Mall

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Paul_MallPaul_Mallalmost 8 years agoAuthor
author's funny place

boy did this come out wrong.

i was drunk when i typed this and i'm more so now.

the courage that could only come in poison finds remorse.

there is this very small box and you wonder if they're reading it even a little bit while you're typing into it.

see those *

they're meant to denote single letter spaces. i meant to tell Lit. but i was drunk. like DRUNK. did i type that? i think i did.

that @ symbol was something i've been struggling with in the 11 years since i wrote this. there are 2 'content's in the english language. i told Lit, flip a coin. which to italicize? in the context there it could be either/both. 'content content'. content in the content. when they're side by side, right? but this is where the numb brown journey led me.

the words have their own music and magic and truth.

in the end we can only reach for brown, the color where all other colors become one. brown, the final color.

and pray that every language will become one.

and that we'll fade into ONE and understand eachother.

but that's a few poems away.

maybe never.

this is crazy talk.

the joy of crazy.

there is a time for shut-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaul_Mall@Paul_Mall
43 Followers
Apologies to anyone who has left comments or sent private messages. I'll get to them when I get to them. 11-28-19: God-Blooded Chapter 3 is now up in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Chapter 4 is being uploaded into Incest/Taboo. After that Literotica is caught up to my writing. Chapter 5...