All Comments on 'All I Need Pt. 03'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep them coming

You really are an amazing writer. You have an amazing talent for obscure detail that I don't much see writers using. Example when Adam was reviewing Amy through the years in his mind. Excellent job on this story. I hope there is more to this. I would really like to find out where their future lies. Do they move out of town? What do the parents say when they find out? What becomes of their friends they have now?

Mark737Mark737almost 8 years ago
Boing!

Who needs Viagra with a story like this. More please!

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
This is becoming a classic

Your writing style and the thought you are putting in to this are so impressive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Sexy yet so so wonderfully sensual

Though this chapter had a lot more sex than previous two it still retained that signature light setting and humorous relationship between the siblings that made me love this story in the start. With the sex so passionate and full of both physical & psychical need it was quite a wonder to see them actually making it back home before jumping each others bones. And yet you somehow managed to cram even more story progression and even meaningful and well portioned drama in there, always a very pleasant sight when sex doesn't ruin the story but adds just one more layer to the whole cake of awesome.

Though the date was probably only the means to an end it was still a very nice way of Adam to show his true appreciation of their relationship. The shifting emotions in Adam only solidified both the relationship and the next stage of it, not to mention it being a very sweet and considering this to do in such a situation despite it being unconscious of it at the time. Amy on the other hand was sure for years and her response was incredibly life like.

The part about fictional GF for Adam cracked me up, I was hoping to see Megan again but this was just sadistic in nature towards her - me likey! The other notable moment was the discussion with his mom about Amy not dating, it was a perfectly measured dramatic entry that allowed Adamas artistic mind to reach new hight without him knowing. Sure he might be sad or even angry about it but others (Dr. Miller most notably) saw greatness in it that allowed him some satisfaction, not to mention justified his assistant position.

There were a few (3 if I recall correctly) grammar mistakes, nothing to major to fuss about, just letting you know so you can fix them if you so desire in the future.

Of course I gave you a 5*, what else did you expect ;)

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 8 years ago
Going great!

Keep it coming, hot hot hot. Love how the story is developing. Looking forward to how Megan's plans interfere or add more...

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

It's really awesome to see familiar commenters pop up as each part of the story gets posted. I appreciate that you guys stick around and post your thoughts. .

It only took 60 something (OpenOffice) pages, but Amy and Adam finally had sex. I know some of you have probably been waiting for that to happen. Hopefully, the wait was worth it.

This part of the story has the most sex of any of them, and hopefully it didn't overstay its welcome. I have realized that there is a balancing act to writing erotic fiction, especially when writing one that is (hopefully) full of heart and has a story to tell as well. I'm still working on learning that balance.

To Captain_Fapulus- It's great to read your comments, as always. Thanks for pointing out the grammar mistakes. I'll have to sift through and resolve that. Proof that I should have read over this one a few more times before submitting. The pesky things are like cockroaches- as soon as you think you got them all, another pops up just to give you the finger..

I am continuously humbly grateful for the positive feedback this story has received. It has far exceeded my expectations. Thanks for reading!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Whenever I see a new chapter I get smile on my face.

I agree with the person who referred to this story as a "new classic". I hope this story has real legs.

LeonardZFLeonardZFalmost 8 years ago
More!

Story + erotica + anomic = awesome fiction!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 8 years ago
Good going

I think basing the story on the relationship, rather than the sex, is the secret to the appeal of this series. In addition, you are an excellent writer with an eye for dialogue and character. One thing that makes me wonder about the rest of the story is the idea that she is always the one to first express her feelings, while his expressions are in response to her.

So many ways you can go with this, so many possible dynamics. Very well done.

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To: vividlyyours

You make an interesting point with noticing that Amy is always the first to express her feelings. I could be honest and say that I just didn't happen to notice I was doing that when writing the story. *cough* Or, I could lie and say that if you recall, back in part one, Adam mentions that he is not one to typically express his feelings and that he was grateful for the room being dark at the time he was talking to Amy because he felt so exposed talking about how he truly felt. Therefore, he's less likely to independently express his feelings and is more likely to do so in response to her. Yeah... I think we'll go with the second option and make me look like I'm smarter than I am. Haha

Seriously though, thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. I subscribe to the belief that if you care more about the people, you will care more about the sex. (I forget which comedian it was that made that observation. Bill Hicks, perhaps?)

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 8 years ago
And the hits keep on coming!

Another fantastic part of the story! Can't wait to see the next part!

EnferlainEnferlainalmost 8 years ago
You're a genius

Thank you for writing! There haven't been many stories that have left such an impression on me before, which can be understandable given he context of the site, but either way I just wanted to thank you for shring it. Looking forward to anything you write in the future.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 8 years ago
Just God damn.

I think the only way you could disappoint me is making it so they can't be together or killing one off.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 8 years ago
GREAT START!

I love this story! It is so well written....except for the occasional extra word or two here or there. But the story line is excellent and the characters are well developed. I hope they can stay together....what can I say, I love the romance of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love all of your stories so far, bebe. They're all engrossing, we'll written, and my favorite description is Adam's ranking as the black sheep and Amy's as/was Daddys little princess. Keep it going!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
UMMMMM...what passion!

WOW!!!!!

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Really great chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed it despite a fair number of errors (both extra and missing words). Really do want to hear more of this so please continue this story. Please don't let the criticism to put you off... Would much rather have the story with errors than not have it!!!

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To mharrison

Thanks for the kind words and you are correct about the errors. Honestly, I spent less time editing this chapter than any of the others, to my detriment. I apologize for that. I'll proofread it again and submit a corrected version later down the line a bit. I know how distracting those kinds of errors can be. Oops.

Part 4 was submitted today and should appear in the next couple of days.

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
thank you

for another great chapter...looking forward to another soon...5***** as always

Irreverent1Irreverent1over 7 years ago
Interesting blend

I do love your expression towards the literary among us. In a lot of cases writers will attempt to smother a story with descriptive sex scenes and forget to feed our minds as fans of literature that simply enjoy a more off color sense of good erotica. I do enjoy this series, such as it is, and am quite glad I caught it early so I may follow along more diligently than others years and many chapters into the writing. I think it took too long to get to the actual sex between the two but you gave it plausible meaning and did manage to fill the time with a more passionate build up. I look forward to subsequent chapters and hope to see a "real" relationship grow both as individuals and as a couple. Luckily you feed that need to develop attachment to characters as well as good erotica. Thank you

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Irreverent1

I knew going in to the story that I was going to take a long time for the main characters to have sex. I put a lot of thought into that, and wondered if I was taking too long to get there. But, at the end of the day, I wrote what I thought felt right for the story, and I wouldn't change it. I can completely appreciate people feeling like it took too long, though. I am glad that you have enjoyed it so far and hope that you continue to do so. There are only two parts to be posted, but the last part is much, much longer than the others. (I didn't want to break it up.) Part 4 should go live tomorrow, I think.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, you did a wonderful job on this story !! It's very arousing, detailed, has some humor but so sexy and inviting. You feel as if you were in the room and participating. Drew out many emotions that complimented each other and of course, the hot raw sex was great !! I cannot wait until their parents are gone for a few days or a weekend; where they can screw as much as they like and be more vocal w/o getting caught. Maybe a marathon sex scene and plenty of cum for good measure. Thank you ....... we need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing words

Good read, but there were a ton of missing words in this one. (the, a, an, pronouns and adjectives of all sorts)

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, RE: Missing Words

Unfortunately, for some reason, I spent less time editing this part of the story more than any of the others. At the time I submitted it, I was in the middle of a serious strip and overhaul of the back end of part 5. I appreciate the heads up on the errors and I will get them corrected eventually.

Thanks for reading!

masked83masked83over 7 years ago
Ahh, coming up with a good title is more difficult than writing the entire comment

During part 2 and especially part 3 I noticed that I was just quickly skipping through the sex scenes to get on with the actual plot. Am I alone with that? Not that the erotic parts aren't well written and beautifully descriptive. But I was so interested in the development of story that I was so far eager to proceed as fast as possible. Not now. I see from the introduction of part 4 that there's trouble to come. Uhh... I don't even want to know. :\

Regarding the sex scenes, one thing that seems to plague ALL erotic stories is that male characters have an infinite supply of sperm and they can shoot huge loads over and over again in every hole. Makes me feel like an impotent retard. Once I use my ammo, I'm usually spent for at least 12 hours. So I try not to waste it too easily. ;)

Earlier I mentioned a possible scene, so here it is: While they go to have dinner in the distant town where nobody knows them, Adam could introduce Amy as his girlfriend. Then a stranger could remark "You look so alike, at first I nearly thought you were siblings". That would give them a heart attack (or a good laugh). It's not much of an idea, right? Well, it's the good intention that counts.

masked83masked83over 7 years ago
To Onewhoknows12

"I think the only way you could disappoint me is making it so they can't be together or killing one off."

Well, then either you or me are going to be disappointed. I think the only good way for a romance story to end is if it tears your heart apart. I know a few good examples ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
realistic, amazing

It's so plausible, and beautiful. It's like reading about real people trying to deal with love that is utterly forbidden, and must be kept secret. Your story is romantic, erotic, realistic, and taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jezuz

Did you ever write a word you didn't love? you have some LONNNNGGGGG paragraphs.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
They are sitting in the eye of a social hurricane

I hope they survive

As mentioned by others I too find myself skimming through the graphic moments to get to the world around them.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Out of Balance

I was disappointed with much of this chapter. I feel the sex ran ad nauseam. It was a departure from the first two chapters which had a better sense of balance.

AnomicAnomicover 6 years agoAuthor
To Oedipuserectus

That's a fair statement. In my personal opinion, Part 4 is the weakest link of the story. So brace yourself for that. In retrospect, there are a few things I would do differently. It was my first time writing fiction and I can agree that mistakes were made. One of the reasons I haven't submitted a story since this one is that I have yet to write one that meets my personal expectations in terms of balance, believability, etc...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Loving it

I've just read the first 3 chapters and I'm loving it, the interplay between characters and the public hesitance displayed. It's a really nice read, however there are an awful lot of errant words floating about, where I'm sure you've edited the phrasing but just not deleted at the right point. I catch myself doing the same thing constantly but I'm not sure if you've noticed yourself, so if you can, get someone to proofread your work before publishing it; just to make sure it reads true.

Other than that I can't find any real fault in the work, so keep up the good work.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 6 years ago
Just a couple quick thoughts

Okay, seems several people have found it important to inform you that they have come across errors. Even after others have made similar comments and you have addressed this in response. Now I think that if you were to take the number of all the errant words (missing, incorrect, or spelling error) and divide it by the number of total words it would yield a very small percentage of errors to non-errors. Statistically insignificant in value.

That being said, in my experience, proofreading one's own text is tricky, as you know what you meant to write and if not diligently applying an unwavering focus your mind will often infil the correct words and you will find you're skimming and passing over the errors. I found if I cut and paste the text into a text to speech generator, put it on repeat, and let it play in the background as you work to fix errors, the computer will mispronounce misspelled words, and stumble through the parts where words are misplaced or one's grammar may be lacking. The more electronic the voice sounds the more these things stick out for me.

Okay, a bit of praise. Your descriptions of events, and peoples actions, among other things are extraordinary. Providing the reader with a picture in his mind's eye, very rich in detail and mood. This is true throughout this story, but a truly exceptional bit came to life in this chapter 3. Do you recall the little flip books people would make, or that could be bought in various stores. They were basically small little books with 50 to 100 pages. Drawn on these were a series of images that changed only slightly from page to page, but if the pages are flipped through rapidly the images becomes animated and are seen to be performing some range of movement. Like one squirrel chasing another across the yard and up a tree. Or an airplane doing loops. Your words in describing Amy's sexy dance, and use of her robe and body, became the images of the Amy's Dance flip book. Reading through this passage your words brought to life, or animated her movements as she leap, spun, and stepped herself across the floor and into Adams arms. So well written that the words just flowed smoothly, conjuring up the moving images in one's mind that illustrated her grace, warmth, and beauty so well. I was duly impressed.

On to part 4.

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing.

Continuing to love it! Amazing description and detail. Very easy to imagine what you are reading. I can’t stress it enough, you are a very talented writer. I’ve not read any other story on this site that can hold a candle to yours, and that’s the truth!! On to ch 4!!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Mind Blowing

Just amazing, i could praise you to heaven and back and you would still deserve more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 for the mistakes, missing words...

I love the story but the mistakes this chapter were numerous so they detracted from my enjoyment. If not for that I'd have given it a 5. I was particularly happy about the CD store closing. I remember that around the time the story appears to be set. This time around I am surprised neither Adam or Amy have moved into there own place for privacy. I don't recall that bothering me when the story came out though. This time around I wondered about that.

AnomicAnomicover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Yeah, I agree that the missing words are annoying. As I stated before, this was the part of the story that I spent the least amount of time proofreading because I was in the middle of a major overhaul of the back end of the story at the time. I apologize for the distraction. When I get a chance to finish the expanded/revised version of this tale, I'm going to get that corrected.

As for them moving out, the reason is pretty simple. Adam only has a part time job and Amy didn't have a job at all at this point in the story. They didn't have the money to move out if they wanted to. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for taking the time to re-read the story. I hope the errors didn't distract you too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing words aside

Good story. Anon who gave it a 4 is a piece of shit. Did you like it? 5. Would you read it again? 5. Are you going to read the next part? 5. Missing words? 4 - go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just...Amazing!

That was sooo sexy, energizing, exciting, passionate, it makes me wish I had a sister whom I could love, and who also loved me back like that. There are only boys in my family, I am thinking I really missed out. I only gave you a 5 because I could NOT give you a 6, or a 7...! Can not wait to devour the next episode in this delicious incest story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Am I the only girl who reads these kind of stories? I feel kinda guilty cause I only notice men commenting lol. Also I would never commit incest in real life but incest stories weirdly intrigue me... 😂

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd Read

Title says it all, Btw to Anon below me. I know exactly what you mean lol, I read incest stories because there is something about the love and feelings shows that’s just pure beauty thou I wouldn’t ever be committing incest in irl lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so Beautiful

this story i so beautiful In every way Possible I found it extremly sweet, loving and Fragile as to how deeply and intense the love was.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

My 4th Read!

Just utter perfection!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

we get it princeluke you really like this story

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, just speed reading thru all the "Glorious" sex and trying to find some conflict, close calls, other people wondering, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like with many situations, opinions vary. This story continues to Amaze me with the quality of dialogue (regardless of errors/mistakes). It brings these characters to life. It's like watching a good movie. I hang on every word. And yes, i will back up to re-read if i think i missed something, especially an emotion. Plus my eyesight isn't what it used to be. This story doesn't just have romance and sex. It also has Intimacy (the emotional kind). The author has done such a great job with providing the visual descriptors and conveying the emotion of the characters, i.e., once when Adam is having doubts. He thinks he might be the "wrong guy" and Amy gets him past that. And later when Adam has pause just before the "magic moment" and Amy completely dis-arms him. Not that Adam is immature but Amy is more mature. Or maybe insightful? Intuitive?

The author had stated in his comments a few years ago that he wished he had developed Amy's character as an individual more early on. Yeah, i agree i would liked to have known more details about her by now. But i think this is addressed later on?? 5🌟+ imo.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Gets better by every page !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Goddamn this story keeps worming its way deeper into my heart with every sentence. The dialogue and narration is top-tier. The characters are awesome and you can really feel the love Adam and Amy have for each other, both as lovers and siblings (they still playful tease each other believably, which I think is just the cutest thing). I could almost feel the pain they felt at the end of this chapter when they couldn't spend the night together after that beautiful lovemaking they shared.

I think my favourite moments in stories like these are those rare paragraphs where one sibling is reminiscing about the memories they have of the other, like when Adam was reflecting on how his sister grew over the years into the woman she is now. You can see how the roots of their connection and love were formed from the earliest years of their lives, even though they weren't yet aware of how it would evolve into what it is now. I think there's something incredibly enchanting about that and they often move me to tears. Any brother/sister pair that ever gets to feel anything like this with each other should count themselves among the luckiest of the lucky and hold onto what they have at all costs. Society be damned!

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

I'm reading this for the second time, having discovered it in my downloads. Living through a bit of stress at the moment and the antics of these two are sufficient distraction . But knowing that from here on stress reveals its ugly head for these two also. A cracking good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous