All Comments on 'Short Interlude'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 8 years ago
You have a delicious mind!

No text, really, I like what you're doing!

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Didn't Get What He Wanted

He did not listen to his Mistress but he will be extremely sorry by the time she is done watching TV and no guarantee she will let him be comfortable after that due to his not controlling his desires. Too bad for the poor guy.

jleniljlenilalmost 8 years ago
Very nice beginning

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Good descriptions of equipment and techniques. Women that have dildo trained a man are empowered and take upper hand in relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time to leave her again.

when he can't walk tomorow whit his sore back.

Just dont get what is erotic about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

By far one of the most interesting series. If you come to Europa let me know....

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Great Writing!

What a change from Wendy, Sue, Jeremy and his sub wife; with the hint of Dark Goddess in Jeremy's future to dildo whore ( 'and he says Thank You Mistress) ! Reading these stories, it's intriguing how easy we men are led around by Your (our) dick or' whatever You want to do to us,( for us? )

sublandsublandover 4 years ago
Spare the boy.

This was a nice alternative story from Darkwatch and I really enjoyed it. The moral of this story to me was don't upset or push it with your mistress. As a sub I'm here to please and obey my wife / mistress when she wants so if I'd tried that on I'd have deserved everything I got. Loved the way Mistress Wendy silenced her slave and went back to watching her programme. Excellent tale and five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
282 Followers
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!