All Comments on 'My First Big Black Cock'

by alexhj1962

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
BBC, Nothing Better

Thanks for the great story. You've made me hungry. I'd give anything to have a nice big black cock to suck on right now.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Absolutely great

Very well written. Had me hard in minutes and I played with myself the entire time. I'm a white oral submissive and although I've gone down on many, many white guys, I cherish the memories of the three black men I've serviced, one for over two years. He's also the only one to ever take my virgin hole, wish I had the balls back then to admit my love for his beautiful black cock and become his full-time sex slave. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story, I love watching my husband in similar situations

What a great story. I love BBC and cum and so does my husband. When we are together he arranges gangbang parties for me and helps me clean up. We don't do the ABS thing much but sometimes. The only thing missing in the story is anal penetration - which we both love very much. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this story , I only hook up with black guys, can't wait to see one of my boyfriends later today, this has really put me in the mood to suck his beautiful black cock

cumwhore501cumwhore501over 7 years ago
F***ing HOT!!!!!

I've given myself to my black master and his massive 10" cock, I hope someday you can do the same. I read your story to him as I rode his big black cock and we both came so hard!!!! He breeds me every time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also a black cock Soren whore

I sucked my first black cocks when I was 9 1/2.

We had moved from our neighborhood to the suburbs.

My best friend my my old neighborhood would come to my new neighborhood

and it was with him I learned about jerking cock and how nice it felt. Then he sucked me and then told me to suck him..

He then told me about some older kids ( 16-18 ) who he had been sucking and

he did they would shoot this white stuff into his mouth and on his face. He said it tasted real good and when I to his house for my week there he would let me see.

Of course I was "forced to it and got my first mouth of sperm from the 5 black guys.

I've been a black cock spermicide lover since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
black lover

I'm meeting my black cock stud this evening. Can't wait to taste his AA man meat again. Ummm . I'm 55 White guy addicted to black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On my knees to please

Have had only one black cock (half dozen times) and loved it. The feel of the hard smooth shaft of flesh moving in my mouth; pushing into my throat is ecstasy. To become a submissive, sissy, white boy for the time it takes for my black friend to pleasure himself in my mouth is what I care for. Call me names; make me lick and kiss and suck. Use me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True story....if a little historic....

The summer of ,63...and I had gained a degree In chemistry......no gap year then, so my parents were hoping, I say hoping and not expecting..me to get a job ,and kick start my career.

The problem here being, my interests only went as far as fashion. Job wise, ladies hair stylist....window dresser, etc....you get the picture...this certainly didn,t suit my father who was very old school, and very much wanted to make a man of me, something he,d been wasting his time at for years.

This inevitably led to family arguments....my Mother generally trying to placate my father, my two sisters keeping their distance. This all came to a head, when returning home from an interview..I informed them I,d secured a position with a Theatrical company...in their promotions dept. My father exploded....and attempted to lock me me in my bedroom......hilarious or what.....but not at the time.

A few days later, the sombre mood still pervasive throughout the house, my parents called me to the lounge, and in a conciliatory tone asked me to sit and listen.

My father said ,he had spoken to his sister in law , who lived in Gorgia, in the US., and said that she would be happy to have me stay, and help her on her ranch....

Her husband, my father's brother, had met her during the war....when she was on Eisenhower's staff in London....my uncle, her husband , having died a few years prior to all of this.

I was in shock...America...so far away......ranch...animals......my mother looking on beseachingly....father carried on.....try it for six months, and if things don,t work out.....i could return home, and do as I liked.

I should mention at this point....although a closet queer, I was still a virgin in every sense.....cock on the brain 24 ..7..but too timid to do anything about it, other than fantasize, not to mention the illegality of the whole thing.

I succumbed.. and murmured accent,....quick as a flash the tickets and travel arrangements were laid out on the table in front of me..

The Queen Mary was sailing from Southamton in two days time, and I was to be on it.

I,d heard about sailors, and was hoping, but the journey was uneventful...and tedious. It took nearly a week to reach my destination....boat and train, but finally arrived at a truly unexpected place...

Firstly my Aunt.....meeting me at the rail depot.....what an intake of breath...film star looks, if getting on a little.....being 44, was larger than life..vivacious....charming....all of the things ,absent back home,, she made me feel welcome, and very quickly ,I felt I had known her all my life..in fact I had met her and my uncle as a child, on one one of their visits to Europe...but that was then.....

I had imagined my Aunts ranch, as something along the lines of an English farm..

Nothing like.....to start with ,the entrance drive, seemed to go on for ever....3 miles actually....then the ranch house....palacial....It was a cattle ranch.....away from the main house, with an equestrian...horse breeding set up in the immediate surrounds.

In all , the ranch covered square miles, not acres.

Everything was modern, and big...the opposite of the UK at that time...I was intoxicated by everything, particularly my Aunt.

That afternoon, after lunch, she gave me the guided tour...the cattle part of the business...and it was a business, was run by by white men, cowboys..

The same with the horse breeding, but the staff/servants were all black.

Racial segregation was still strong in this part of the US at this time, as I was to learn,

and I met the household staff, who were very polite but submissive, and the maintainance people who were much the same,, with the exception of Gabriel....

Gabe...who was the security guy on the gate.....who I found a little surly.

Time passed....I became very close to Eve, my Aunt....she would be away most weekends at equestrian events....and I would often give her my opinion...on dress and make up I thought best for each occasion...so much so, that being of similar stature...sans tits...I would slip a dress on , and flounder in front of her......she was totally relaxed about this type of behaviour, an actually encouraged me.

My bedroom was over the garage....which doubled up as Eves wardrobe......it had that much stuff in it, and so the inevitable developed....the tranny in me blossomed.

Two dozen wigs....which were popular at this time....particularly boufont and up do styles......high heels ...ff stockings and corsetry.....in fact.....the staple of a fetish trannies wardrobe.....

Her weekends away allowed me to take hours over make up and dress....I would walk.. totter actually on heels...usually with an erection.....fantasising over men..

This went on for several months, and sometime just after Chritmas....on a Saturday evening while Eve was at a show.......I was settling down to watch the tv.......dressed in corset...stockings ... opera gloves...high heels...jewellery....perfume....the lot...and very heavy makeup..

I had gotten up to fix a drink, when I thought I detected some movement outside....I froze...to my horror, I noticed a chink in th curtains......I had become a little too relaxed over the months.....dismissing it , i turned to go to the kitchen, and suddenly, my world turned upside down.....

There in the doorway, stood Gabe....the gate security guy....

I wanted to die...cry....anything...my head was spinning....he just stared...

Then..."you sure do look pretty Mr James"....a sort of leer passing his lips....

And then from somewhere a voice nervously said.." Janine ,actually Gabe" it was me....beginning to get a grip.

"I thought there was nobody here this weekend....and what with some of robberies of late.....just thought I,d best take a look ".....he spoke with a confidence not present in the other black staff...dressed in his usual farmhand attire.....open neck shirt combination underwear underneath....and faded dungarees.. he didn,t look authoritative, but he had presence..........particularly around the front of his trousers.....where his cock was pushing against his baggy pants....

Seeing this was like having a surge of electricity pass through me.....I was hard..

" seems like just one thing missing Mis Janine......a man to give you some good lovin"

He was carefull with his words....especially with the racial atmosphere.....but I wasn't,t thinking of any of that........I was his..

"That would be nice , Gabe.."....my knees almost giving way, i sat on the sofa......he stepped closer.....his bulging crotch in front of my face....i was now in that heady twighlight place.....anticipating...

I reached out with trembling hands, and unbottone his fly.....he didn,t move.....just looked down at me,,,our eyes met.

I slid my hand inside, and touched my first cock other than my own.

I was confused a little at first......I couldn't, conceive a cock could be this big.

After a bit of a tug...it sprang free.....rigid......10 inches long a very thick, uncut ,with a very bulbous knob end.....

Can you Imagine... my first sexual experience....gay experience........and a thick 10 inches..

All I knew, was that I wanted it.......up my arsehole....

In seconds, it was between my lips....and within a few minutes, his cock was pushing against my ring....

He fingered me for a few minutes....opening me up....but it was still very difficult, and painful...but I had to have it...

I was so desperate....that he would go soft, or change his mind...but slowly he entered me.....and began to give me the fuck of my life...

I have had hundreds, if not thousands of cocks....pumping me full of spunk........but Gabe was the best.........

This is a very long story......and this was just the beginning......xx

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

This has becum my favorite fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous