All Comments on 'The Kindly Landlord Ch. 01'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost Me

You were doing well, but then you lost me at the dolls. Hope they develop a leak and then get thrown out...Just saying.

3*

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 7 years ago
More Unique Erotica From MaryGrangerx

I suppose MaryGrangerx is an acquired taste but her stories certainly suit mine. I always welcome new stories from her. If you're new to Mary's stories I feel I should warn you that she very often leaves her storylines unfinished. That's because she's so creative that she has a seemingly endless supply of story ideas. She gets bored with one and simply goes on to another equally as exciting. Just keep writing, Mary, it's all lovely and squishy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Added naughtiness. . .

Mary,

I loved you jumping into new adventure with some incest, sex toys and even suggested naughtiness that might open other avenues. Your adventures are always a proper sexual treat. . . .

derekukderekukover 7 years ago
Another lovely story

Thank you Mary for another lovely story. I found this one to be different and very exciting. When can we expect Part 2? Soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

Like every Story from Mary. Great! i hope for more soon

atlvoyeur69atlvoyeur69over 7 years ago
A bit different

This is another nice story, Mary. I like the change of pace and I know I will enjoy the sexy adventures to come.

murphybrown537murphybrown537over 7 years ago
5 Stars

Another great story Mary!!!!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Delightfully naughty!

Mary you've done it again. You've crafted a wonderfully wicked romp for the reader to enjoy and once again... you are a true mistress of imagery in your lovely lurid descriptions. Please do keep going. Five stars.

vinceh23vinceh23over 7 years ago
I'm Mr. Smith

So well done, Mary. I felt like I could be Mr. Smith. Would Elizabeth let me wank in her knickers? Would she like to tease me about wanting to wank in her knickers?

So very well done, Mary. It had an explosive ending for me.

Vince

SouthernbreezeSouthernbreezeover 7 years ago
awesome

Awesome work Mary, looking forward to some more chapters

Andrea_EAndrea_Eover 7 years ago
Beautifully Erotic

A beautifully taboo story and wonderfully written. I do hope you continue with this one and very much look forward to the next episode!

joefeltonjoefeltonover 7 years ago
I loved the dollification!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for another naughty tale. It's so wrong, but so much fun to read! I loved it!

LibertineLibertineover 7 years ago
Intriguing story

I am new to Mary´s writing and didn´t know what to expect. The story is great. It starts out like it was going to be a taboo lesbian story but unexpected changes into something quite different. A trick that really works. It also is a very promising start for more chapters telling about old men´s fetishes played out in reality. Maureen seems to know how to handle it and to get her mom to play along. Mr Smith is in for a real treat. I look forward to the next chapter.

Libertine

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsover 7 years ago
Naughty and Damp Thoughts

How delicious, my clitty is quite moist and my nipples from squeezing so sore delightful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfull English erotic naughtieness

Well done Mary. You got me going again :-) A definite "5'er"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Well written with a very good idea. Ample room for more chapters and I hope they will come.

MichaelPetersonMichaelPetersonover 7 years ago
Some more clever writing

Mary has a style that sets the scene then weaves in incredible sexual elements that get your mind wandering and predicting - but she outdoors your prediction with her imaginative twists and turns.

LepmanLepmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic as always

Mary your dirty mind is amazing it never fails to get this old cock hard and me stroking it like one of the characters in your stories. Keep up the good work and I cannot wait for the sequel. How did you get to be so naughty? I love it

phobosukphobosukover 7 years ago
So squishy!

Great work again, Mary

WaltdurhamWaltdurhamover 7 years ago
I like your style

The build up, the back story, great work.

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 7 years ago
WOW

WOW Mary, you did it again! what a story.

Mother and daughter having a good time with

each other during hard financial times and up

pleasing the landlord.Can't wait to read more..

Ray in Florida

shoeslayershoeslayerover 7 years ago
Amazing story!

Another great read by Mary ! I love how Elizabeth and

Maureen enjoy each other and I know the landlord does

as well !! 2 thumbs up Mary, good for 5 stars.

From a biker in St.Pete ,FL.

PaulsomPaulsomover 7 years ago
Living Dolls

A lovely story Mary. I loved the politeness and social awkwardness and concern that they'd gone too far after the events at Mr Smith's place. The realism made the story so much more erotic.

42154215over 7 years ago
Unique

Once again Mary enthrall her admirers with a different sort of old style erotica which probably appeals to an older or more refined following . Great stuff

quwykxzquwykxzover 7 years ago
More, Please?

Very nice story, I would love to read more chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
come on

c'on Mary... give us some new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaaah... yessssssssssssssssssss!

The unblemished ecstasy of masturbating with my husband, together, as we take turns reading Mary's stories aloud.

Perfect orgasms.

Often simultaneous, too!

A perfect joy for couples seeking to emphasize the glory of a small penis; the joy of random cuckolding.

Go Mary, go!

WE WANT MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mum?

You sound just like Mum when she thinks we can't hear her!

"She was getting into giggly mood and nodded "Your big fat thighs. He likes fat." I felt a bit intimidated."

Mum too has big fat thighs and she's sort of proud when she with this boyfriend or the other one, giggling and talking non-stop whilst - I guess - he's fumbling about, seeking the precious little wet hole amidst all that blubber.

Can't believe I'm telling you this.

But it's true!

Sequel, Fat Maureen, sequel please!

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
Ideal for book at bedtime

I would love to hear Mary’s stories read out on the radio. Every now and then we would hear that some old gentleman had coloured up suddenly and had a seizure and died, but died happy. And who would be the reader who would dare to present these works to the public in a measured and calm way? It would be very difficult and he would soon be very famous indeed. And women readers too. Just thinking about it is exciting. Even though we have lived through the sixties, and think that we are “ cool” I still don’t think that we ready for the experience, even now. Come the day it ever happens I will be one who is sure to be there listening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reply to Regrets

Nice comments you make: constructive and productive. Shame that Mary G is a but under the weather lately, what with her husband's recurring impotence and all. Rest assured that soon, upon finding new, suitably lewd sexual partners, Mary G will get back to fucking freely - and sharing herself openly with the general public. In the meantime, please continue to provide positive feedback, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stunning!

Mary, your blossoming obesity is a joy to behold! Admiring your huge legs and ass from behind whilst you walk is a source of admiration and arousal. May your fat cunt lips also grow in proportion, my delicious cunt-whore. You are five-stars-stunning, Mary-bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm ready!

Ready, willing, and eager to fuck your fat cunt-lips, Mary the Erotic!

Five stars, your obese deliciousness, five stars: one for each stone of weight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheerful morning

Good morning, Fatty-Cunt-Lips! Did you enjoy watching the delivery boy fucking your next door neighbor earlier today? So early that her young husband was still snoring away happily oblivious to his young bride being serviced sexually at your expense? You are a delicious whore-mistress, a gem to admire!

Five stars, bitch, five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous