All Comments on 'Stepdad Plays with My Wife's Foot'

by philgill11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Girlfriend's Mother

I was treating My girlfriend and her Mom to a concert, (yeah I know, sounds weird, but I did it all the time) to which there was a lot of dancing. When we got home she mentioned how tired and sore her feet were.

I offered to massage them for her, to which she declined, but Galye insisted, even to the point of taking her Mother's shoes of and setting the feet directly on My lap. I could not believe it when as she pulled her hand away, she grasped My cock and set it between the feet and blatantly said, here, they can rest here while you work the kinks out.

As I took My time and care to tenderly massage her toes and feet, I absolutely could not believe it as she began raising and lowering them, stroking My stiffness

Needless to say, I made an absolute mess of My slacks.

I'm posting this as anonymous only because literotica is giving Me a hassle with the registration

geminimissiongeminimissionover 7 years ago
Nice start

I loved the build up and how you described his hands. Would love to hear more and have it end with her give him a foot job to completion. He must have a thick juicy cock!

philgill11philgill11over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Comments much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story!!! I´m sure her stepdad had the night of his life tickling and smelling than lovley nylon foot of your wife. I really hope you and he can have another close encounter with her nylon feet again in the future!

I was wondering ... did your wife told you something about that later?? Knowing that you both were talking about the posible foot fetish of her stepdad before.

philgill11philgill11about 2 years agoAuthor

Yes my wife and I talked about his possible foot fetish.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleover 1 year ago

Most of these foot story's, even if well written, don't do anything for me, but this one is hot. I give it a five, just as good on the second reading as on the first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphilgill11@philgill11
42 Followers
My wife has beautiful size 6 feet, and I love other guys noticing them and drooling over them. She allows me to take pictures and videos and is a part time foot model and ashiatsu massage therapist (massaging men using her feet). Fun to watch the enjoyment.