All Comments on 'Texas Trio Ch. 01-03'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
10towers10towersover 7 years ago
I love your first installment

Two weeks of waiting for your next three chapters? Totally unfair ! 😩

I'll read your other submissions in the mean time.

I'll send an email for your favorite story.

There are two stories on this site where the final chapter has gone dark for months if not a year. Totally cruel to the readers to be left hanging.

19magic19magicover 7 years ago
More please

Please add more this was beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So ?

Is Cat going to end up with Lloyd or with Colt?

Whichever, please let him be a handsome gentleman, and when she finally strips his clothes, let him have some delicious chest hair AND a cock that will do its job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 7 years ago
Nice start

My $$$ is on Colt, although that will certainly cause problems. It should be a good read and I am looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get Texas Trio I and II at amazon.com

Ms. Olsen has several books including Texas Trio and Texas Trio II for sale on Amazon.com. Read the entire book today by going to amazon.com. Support this awesome writer by purchasing her books for immediate download. I can't wait for Texas Trio III. Thank you Stefanie Olsen!

HOG57headHOG57head10 months ago

A good start to the story. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1046 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES