All Comments on 'A Dominating Peer'

by XXX-Encore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

my cock is still dripping after a hard cuuuuuum. my ass is tingling too. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hard and Dripping

Wow, hard as a rock. I will be re-reading this over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i am horny

you have turned me horny.Now my asshole is craving for a Master cock...cock.Why didn't you go on to fucking the virgin bunghole? Now you must write another story playing with the cherry in your slave/master fucking...craving show. Your story made me kick off my panties. I am rock hard with my two fingers in my back hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very nice. Would love to see what goes on that night...heh, work in some more detail though, really gets the images across better man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great start

You absolutely had me going up to the forceful stall scene. I think the story would have been better had it been less violent... The dominant peer certainly jumped to conclusions and action quickly. A slower and more detailed story would have been more erotic for me, but it was definitely a decent submission.

ArlinothArlinothabout 13 years ago

Stretch out the story a little longer next time, but this definitely deserves a continuation!

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
great

what a turn on , sure like to meet that master

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Something like this happened to me in school, so I quickly identified with Kyle and enjoyed this story very much and relived my own. I has no interest in sex or boys 10 years ago, but all of a sudden I got a crush on this bigger, muscled black boy in my class. Every time I saw him I got a boner. He must have noticed that I starred at him so much. One day he spoke to me after class and invited me to study with him, we became friends and in no time he turned me into his cock loving white slave boy and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fast transition

I enjoyed the story but the main character went from totally straight to submissive slut too quickly. I guess you know that's more than a little unrealistic. There is a lot of license given in a hot story though, as this was. I just wish that you could devote a little more effort to the seduction and the kind of dirty talk or actions with arousal signals that could have really heated up the story. For example, there might have been a lot more to look forward to if he had caught him staring at his hardon in class, established his dominance in the men's room and then gave him instructions to call. He would fight with himself but be unable to resist his submissive nature tapped into for the first time. Hehe. That actually happened to me. Maybe more next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous