All Comments on 'Wolf's Girl Ch. 01'

by OliviaM

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2

I hope you post it soon. But please no inhuman sex. This is an interesting story, if you post it in romance one doesn't expect to see anything like 'wolf' sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
forget you all

i loved this story. and guys the only sex i have read about has been human so far. if you want to complain about wrong catagories how about everyone stop putting incest wherever they like. this was just clean fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start! Probably should be in non-human, although I can see why you wanted it in Romance.

Much of your tale had the feeling of Back Story and that's not a bad thing. You have lain the foundation for an interesting series. Your style and use of language make this an easy read. I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving It

Great beginning. Please continue. I love it! I am a romantic at heart and love good sex. This story has it!

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: non-human

I actually requested help with the category from the site managers! I suggested Romance because that's what it is, and fits pretty well with a lot of werewolf romance being published by real romance book publishers. The guy in the story is human. He just happens to also be a werewolf. As others pointed out, there's strictly human sex in this, hence the disclaimer. If I do include an inhuman scene (I'm not leaning toward that at the moment) it'll be posted to Non-Human. ;)

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad some are enjoying this because I love the characters.

-om

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Updates

Someone sent feedback and I tried to reply but the address was wrong. Thought I'd reply here and hope they see it: Thank you for the kind comments! The story will next update in September, hopefully early in the month. A full outline for the second half is already completed. I'll be out of town for a while and will be writing on the road. I'll send in the update when I return. :)

-om

EverLuxEverLuxover 7 years ago
You already know...

...That I love this story. The strong-willed redhead (as if there's any other kind), the rugged and sexy older man, the slow and realistic buildup to passion, and a couple of my other favorite things ;)

I'm glad you consulted Laurel about the category. It does fit well in romance. Readers expect certain things in the non-human category that this story doesn't include. If you'd chosen that category, you'd be getting the same "Why did you post this here?" questions. And possibly a lower rating because of it.

I can't wait to read the second installment!

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Re: Romance?

Nope, because a romance requires an H.E.A. {Happily Ever After} ending. This story is arguably a tragedy, feel do I. If Giles really is a man born past his time, then he would have had little problem with accepting Mack as his lover. When beaver fur was a prime commodity, men routinely married sixteen year old girls, let alone a nineteen year old young woman.

Adjusting any character's age ideas far from what is suggested by me. Obviously, todays, culture fails to see sixteen year olds as adults anymore. Instead, let Giles admit to himself that he is falling for Mack. The only reason his denial would 'hurt' MacKenzie is if she is in love with him, besides adoring and admiring him.

The bloodline dynamic is a bit off, believe do I. Families/Clans have more than two or three children let alone one; This is done precisely to prevent a child's death or choice from ending a bloodline. Nuclear families where the parents raise the children on their own, are the ones that limit their offspring to two or three at most. The former, are more successful because, when they are able the extended family helps the parents raise each other's children. That method enables having children to have less of an detrimental impact on a mother and father's career.

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your path.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Beautiful

This story was great. You set her up to get pregnant by him. Can't wait until she does and he realizes that he needs to sleep with her or leave her out in the cold. It doesn't seem like he's the out in the cold type of man. Also, does everyone know that Connor was messing around with another girl while they were engaged? If so, why are they all still so ipset? I can understand Connor's mother, but not the whole rest of the town.

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Connor

Ellienora35: Good catch! Yes, some of the people in town would know, but not many. And technically, they weren't engaged at the time, just dating. It's small town gossip. Sometimes people avoid those who are labelled a troublemaker without knowing all the details. I'm sure Mack, being loud and opinionated, has done plenty in the past to get a little bit of that kind of reputation. Others may also have given Connor a pass because he was handsome, popular, and entitled. Those who knew he was a werewolf wouldn't care if he slept around. She would still be expected to fall in line.

TaroTaroover 7 years ago
Next chapter please

I really like how this is developing, keep writing, such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful work

Such great writing..please add more to their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Please don't keep us waiting. Your writing allows me to visualize the characters and the scene you are describing in my head. Keep writing I can't wait to see where you will take us next.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years ago

I've been meaning to comment here... Beautifully written, well-paced, rounded real characters, and a story that draws the reader in. The amount of backstory was just right for setting up Mack's seduction of Giles. I don't typically seek out werewolf stories, but "the wolf within" Giles was very hot. Looking forward to the next chapter!

zoemillerzoemillerover 7 years ago
Sweet, spicy!

A really cute story, nicely paced, with a good bit of verve! I have a soft spot for young, willful characters like Mack, and you wrote her really well. And I like when stories here take a decent amount of time to let things breathe and build, you handled that all wonderfully!

I'm no literotica expert, but this seems naturally suited for the Romance category vs Nonhuman. Seems fine to me! Here's hoping we'll see a Ch. 02 soon!

karalinekaralineover 7 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed this, particularly the banter between Mack and Conner in the first half laughed out loud a few times and its great to see three dimensional characters, as a consequence I feel very invested in the story, looking forward to the next instalment.

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454over 7 years ago
You do know...

That you belong to me us now, right? You can never leave us, not until this story is finished. In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, not even death will give you an escape. You have no choice but to finish this story. And maybe a few others. This concept is really good and the set up for the rest of the plot was well thought out. There is enough here to push the story forward without having to add a "villain" to do that for you. (Though you totally could) I find myself very inspired by your origionality.

One little tidbit, the plagiarism warning right smack in the middle of the story was a bit jarring. When you are in the groove of the story and are seeing it, rather than reading it, it throws everything off when there is something like that suddenly just there. Other than that I really love the piece as a whole. Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
impatient fan

I'm hooked and I forsee a very interesting journey for this story and characters. Chapter 2 PLEASE!!!

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm back!

Thank you thank you thank you! Your comments keep me going. I promise not to leave anyone hanging.

Bad news: I was not able to write much while traveling. Good news: I'm comfortably at home and sitting in front of a keyboard and I'm already typing the next part. You can also check my twitter account @ olivia with heart (no spaces) for updates. Let me know you're a Lit user and I'll follow you back. Otherwise, send feedback through the my profile page here and I will answer. :)

lips_so_tasty24lips_so_tasty24over 7 years ago
I love!!!

This story is a must read and must continue!!! I rarely comment on stories but this one had me ignoring everything that was going on around me-I was fully immersed!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Please please

It is almost the end of September and I loved this. Please update soon?

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Almost there

Ellienora35 and everyone: I've been working on this every day and it's now a pretty good-sized chapter. Hopefully it'll be up very, very soon!

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Good News and Bad News

Bad news: It's now the end of September and the second half isn't posted. Good news: The second half is DONE. It's being looked over by kindly editor / beta readers and should be uploaded soon. If you would also like a chance to beta read, feel free to send feedback. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story I'll be keeping eye on this story.

Hi may i ask : does this story takes same place in other werewolfs stories? Because i saw that Connor in your story and I was wondering that he and other Connor in Werewolf at Heart are same character? Yes or no?

Thanks for your time.

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anon!

I haven't heard of Werewolf at Heart. Is that a story on this site? Hope the girl in it isn't also named Mackenzie!

Update: I uploaded the second half on Sunday. Still waiting on approval.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Did you check on your upload?

Usually, it takes three or four days for approval. If you uploaded Sunday, today would be 7 days. Did they reject it? Seriously, I have been checking back every day because this plot really intrigues me.

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
No upload yet

Ellienora35: I keep checking - no change. I think the Halloween contest is slowing things down. I've heard other writers say they've had similar delays in the past. At another author's suggestion, I did PM Laurel about this. Hopefully it'll be up soon!

Anyone who really does not want to wait, feel free to send me a private message through feedback. :)

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years agoAuthor
It's up!

Ch. 02 is now up! No worries about starting an incomplete story now. Sorry to have kept everyone hanging. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved this story

This was a very easy read and quite enjoyable. I don't read much Romance, but read this because I loved miss invisible. I agree that the characters were fun, even Connor, and I loved the pace of the story as well.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank goodness there's another chapter!

Dearest Olivia,

Sweetie, you have a true talent. The story is very appealing your characters have a pull, a certain charisma, they're quite real. Good job, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not bad!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous