All Comments on 'My Desire Fulfilled'

by ericahope

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are the only reason I need to keep checking my emails, Erica. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It.

Thanks, Erica! Exactly what I was looking for.

Wordy_1sWordy_1sover 7 years ago
Love This!

Well written and very very hot...!

Yummy

k xo

GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 7 years ago
Anticipation!

Wonderfully written; felt like I was there. Great use of words to allow your readers minds to picture you all hot and steamy. Welcome back! G

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

My first time to comment. Only found literootica. My first read was two days ago and i have been horny since. Of the four articles read this was the most tastefully written and most believable. I enjoyed your story.i am a mature straight and married female with no sexual activity. This got my juices flowing. Not sure that is a good thing.

XSunsetXXSunsetXabout 7 years ago
so good!!

Your writing is exquisite! You have a gift for expressing your sexy, naughty thoughts.

NancywithaNNancywithaNabout 6 years ago

What a delightfully erotic story. I really enjoyed the build-up and the occasional twists and turns as we wondered exactly what was going to happen and with whom!

FoxNFriendsFoxNFriendsover 4 years ago
yeah I've had that feeling

you can't help yourself. I mean, you think you can because they're younger and you think you'll be in control, but then you find you'll let them do anything, self-respect be damned. you just want to be fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericahope@ericahope
132 Followers
I'm a married mother in my 40s living in Virginia, right across the river from Washington, D.C. I'm pretty old fashioned in temperament and outlook on life, but it's done me well. I used to chat here prior to the big crash and have made some new friends since returning to Lit...