All Comments on 'Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 01'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I quite liked this! I hope we find out what happened in history that allowed this path. Also I would like to hear less about white men, and follow more on the women and the black men. Like the bus scene was great but could have cared less about what the white men had to say, wanted to hear more but the orgy taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unnecessary...

This story is unnecessary. You have a far superior story arc in "Back to the South" that is desperately waiting for a new chapter. I'd recommend you continue that story first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

The story was hot and I like the idea of it too but I just wish you would finish some of your older stories like Back to the South or Buxomville before starting something new. Although I am looking forward to seeing what happens next in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ruined it

Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs: Teacher pulls his dick out and a student strips BEFORE students leave the room. Guy trips on his pants causing his pants and underwear to fall to his ankles.

That is just really bad writing.

Cuckdave1970Cuckdave1970over 4 years ago
Really great story love it

This is a great story and I wanna hear more. I love how they get the mother and daughter both serving a black man. And how all of society serves black people. Very well put together.

pasadenaapasadenaaabout 3 years ago

That`s a real funny story:) I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously so hot! I love it!! My favorite part was towards the end where Marc asserted himself as the man of the house, getting head from both Karen and Joana. SO GOOD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous