All Comments on 'Detective Spring Ch. 06'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago

Good chapter but still they have told each other f-all.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Ah, frustrating, short chapters grrrrrr

Love the story, please keep it coming, but maybe longer chapters, this is to much of a tease and frustrating. It's like giving a starving person a tiny cracker when they haven't eaten in over a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Enjoyed it. Please keep em coming : )

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Better length but still a bit too short.

I like your characters, especially Detective Spring and Arden, I am interested in the storyline but I finish the chapter annoyed and frustrated, rather than happy. I wish I could just turn the page and continue.

Keep up the great writing and maybe combine 2-3 chapters to get a chapter length readers can really sink into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better

I'm intrigued now

Context established

Continuity much more accurate than chapter 1

Agree with others chapters need to be longer, a minimum 3 full pages

djb

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Nice

Chapter length is Fine. The only reason you have to read so many complaints of short chapters is that people just want to keep reading your story.

SHUT UP ABOUT SHORT CHAPTERS AND ENJOY, PLEBS!

Thanks Sanguinelady

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 7 years ago
Perfect length

Trust your instincts about your chapter lengths. I think they're just right to keep us coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

Keep it coming. It doesn't matter about chapter length as long as the story keeps coming at a pace that keeps everyone interested. I know that you are looking for an editor, but some of those issues can be solved by looking the information up on the internet. For example, use of "me" or "I" and correct use of "their," "there," and "they're. Your work is really appreciated! We all look forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous