All Comments on 'Helping the Elderly Ch. 01'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Help, help...I need HELP!!

Crazy fucking simple shit story; hot, erotic and helps MY circulation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful build up with the right rythm. Simple and efective but with a lof of thought in it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!!!

This story is simply OUTSTANDING!! More, please........

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago
Omg

OMG don't stop now!! Lol

fatbrowncockfatbrowncockover 7 years ago
OH GOD NOOO. Don't stop!

i have spilled my seeds twice in one reading. I am quite imaginative. But the story is fucking brilliant. Seduction of innocent, unsuspecting white wives is the hottest thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This is fucking great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got me going

My friend told me about this site but your story has now made me want to be a member I normally use my toys while watching porn. But this story was better than any porn I have watched. I'm eagerly awaiting more, partly wishing that was me instead of Tracy taking of that big black cock. Eagerly awaiting your part cause the story seems long from over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh My!

I would love to be Tracy. I crave Big Black COCK anyway and this story makes me completely orgasmic. I came twice also!

Love It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars! Fantastic!

Looking forward to many more stories from you!! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great Story please post again! Please have that old guy take her anal virginity!

StormbringerStormbringerover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a fantastic first story and I loved it. Can't wait for part 2. My only nitpik would be Harry telling her to come in and then pretending to be asleep. He should have given her a key or told her via text he was leaving the door unlocked.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love giving a great massage

What a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next. My pussy is dripping I'm so excited. XoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved the story and I can't wait to see where is goes from here. I just hope the wait isn't too long. Either way keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best...

What a great storyteller. It took me two days to read it, I came so much.I do hope you continue the story. Tank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

realistic shit, no crazy abusive name calling shit .great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the absolute best

Superbly written story. Great IR theme. Just a little more detail on what she wears and her makeup and nail varnish and feet would make it perfect.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, only disappointment was when I finished the story, I looked for chapter two and it was not there........

Please add Chapter two and three and more, lots of legs to run on here taking it to deeper and deeper kinks and use of the lovely and innocent Tracy as well.

Good writing, good pace of action, Keep going.

Nadine

DistinguishedmanDistinguishedmanover 7 years ago
Wow!

My wife and I would love to have a friendly neighbor like you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Wow! Great stuff, but I was horrified when I saw there was no finish as of yet

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Book II

Thank you all for the positive comments!. I am working on the second part to "Helping the Elderly" right now. I also have a couple of other stories that are at the editing stage and will be posting in the next few days. Feel free to message me if you have any ideas you would like to see in a story. I am grateful for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tracys Womb

I shacked with an 18 year old white boy that had almost 9 inches, I had already gave birth to 3 children, I could only take about 7 inches and hurt for days after, it is gonna be interesting to read about how much Tracy can handle, also will she allow bareback, is Tracy still able to have a child, wish you could have a drawing with Tracy having a baby bump in her tiny waist, good writing, I give you 5 stars, Tracy needs to cum to her right mind as the first spurt enters her body, against or through her cervix, and she will know her future and the black cock she will marry, next part soon please, thanks: SHELLY !

Submale41Submale41over 7 years ago
There is nothing hotter

...than an old black man and a young married white woman

I really love this story and the way it slowly builds up towards climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderwoman

great story great pace had to re reAd it again!9c9c

periconenepericoneneover 7 years ago
Nice!

Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Very very nice. Can't wait for the second part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hoping

I am hoping you continue this story, and even write more stories, along the same subject line..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT, very well written, and with great humor!!!

Looking forward to the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. Is anal in her future?

Continue!

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Very hot

More please, great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Very very nice, please continue.

Valleyvixin74Valleyvixin74over 7 years ago
I am soaked

I absolutely adore it. I will cheerfully admit to having to have cleaned my own fingers before typing my reply as they were very definitly busy in my thoroughly soaked panties for the entirety of first and second reading.

King40King40over 7 years ago
So hot !

Such an exciting (in all senses) story.

I can't wait to read the next part when his monster black cock will definitively put this classy wife in total submission.

The road to worship is so nicely written that you find the same pleasure (litterally) at the 2d or 3d reading

More please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Loved this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

please keep it going, fantastic story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very well written... Can't wait for the next chapter...

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
This is it

Great start to the series (I hope). Good slow build, believable enough, and pretty much everything else. (While it wasn't PC, it added flavor to the story and characters).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

i've just read this story almost three times and eachone shows that you're great writer.

But now don't stop (as you've just done with another story) and make us happy with another chapter. by the way, can you anticipate if there's a chance to see one of elderly's sons involved, maybe in a threesome?

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Part II

Thank you for reading my story. I have Part II finished and it is being edited now. I will post as soon as it is done. I am writing several stories at once and I have several parts ready ahead of time. The editing process takes time. Please feel free to message me ideas for stories. Many ideas from readers make their way into parts of a story. Thanks for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i'd like to see Tracy becoming a slut through her seeing porn video on harry pc. So when she will see a threesome, she is going to try with harry and a friend of him, or with his son.

can i ask you when do you think new chapter is editing? thanks

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Part II Uploaded

Uploaded and waiting for approval. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

when do you think to post new chapter?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Late comer...

to this story but very glad I found it. Love the slow burn. 5*

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Fun fantasy...

Can I get a prescription for this kind of physical therapy? :+)))

EasySpiritEasySpiritover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Great work

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
burn

when is the next chapter?

mazduhguymazduhguyover 7 years ago
the great seduction

Fantastic............I'm drawn into each moment...growing passion....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best stories I've read. It had me hard throughout, I masterbated constantly reading this and came twice. More please !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2017 schedule please....

You are without a doubt one of the best erotica authors on this website! I hope we see more of your stories (continuing chapters of your various classics and new stories too) very soon! Perhaps you can type up a rough schedule of your planned story releases and post it, with periodic updates, on your 'biography' tab area? That way fans, like me, can have an idea of what's upcoming and what to look forward to! Here's to a GREAT 2017 filled with your erotica! :-)

Your super fan,

Adriana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done!

Don't stop. Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written, great story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You are an excellent author!!!!!

This story is so excellent and so intoxicating that I want to stop and masturbate.

Your story flows easily and naturally.

I wish I could be the woman in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part II

Part I was outstanding. I hope Part II is also cleverly written. I like the fact that Harry appears to like Tracy and she feels the same toward him. In short, I like the honest lust they feel but they also respect one another as well.

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63almost 7 years ago
Very hot

Great pace, not too fast, just enough to keep the tension up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

My panties are wet! Don't stop! That was great!!

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 7 years ago
Oh my!

My cock got hard reading this story. Perfect pacing and turned on she became. I can see it in my minds eye. Like to see it in real life too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More stories similar to this

Awesome. Do make more stories very much similar to this.

PassionateCelinePassionateCelinealmost 7 years ago
Helping The Elderly Ch.01

"5 STARS" Just isn't enough to rate this!!!!!!!!!!!!! There should be at least "10 Stars".LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such A Nice Woman.

Nice paced, great cunning shown by good old Harry. The lack of awareness on the part of Tracy was unbelievable, but it makes for an exciting fantasy. Good job!

I'm having a circulation issue and could use a sexy volunteer....LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Can't wait till she's got this cock deep in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Must read.. awesome

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is my favorite series of stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Reminds me of when my wife helped an old man bath himself in the shower. She was in her underwear and a t-shirt. Nothing happened but that story always gets me hard. This story is what could have happened to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
johny

I would eat his cock and get him ready to fuck me up the ass moaning like a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love the slow progression

Amazing piece of erotic art. I love how the author gave us the inner toughts of the woman and old man. 5 stars. well deserved.

AnnalovespornAnnalovespornover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

This story is soooo erotic and kept me on the edge of what will happen next!

mikeronmikeronabout 5 years ago
Wife

My wife is a nurse and works for a home heath unit. She has sucked many of her patients including BBC. She tells me all about her visits in great detail and I love it.

sober71sober71over 4 years ago
Brilliant

Just so exciting. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.

M wife loves BBC too. One of her black bulls made me suck his cock clean after he fucked her. Now I am hooked on BBC too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simple

Entirely predictable but entertaining. I would rather have her be more resistant and him have to fix her some tea that is made with a special brew. The neighbor who sets him up with the tea mix watches and sees the girl and wants some of her also. Staying in the background till the old man has her sucking him everytime she comes over the neighbor gets some pictures. Threatened with being reported for “ patient abuse” and jail time she agrees to provide the same relief to the older black neighbor also. Then they have a nice young white fuckslut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kept me hard

This was written extremely well very aroused reading the story shot a good load myself

bbclovebbcloveover 3 years ago
Good memories

I liked these stories. They remind me of a girl I dated yrs' ago. She worked in a nursing home and confessed to me she would occasionally give one of the old guys a blow job. She said she felt sorry for them. I admired her for that.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Lots of fun, enjoying Harry's ingenuity and Tracy's enthusiasm and quick learning!

Corky1942Corky1942over 3 years ago
Great Buildup!

The outcome was inevitable; who can resist a big black cock, but the story followed a very erotic path!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Utterly Implausible

But brilliant. 6 stars ******

AleclovesAleclovesabout 3 years ago

Just so stimulating 😛😛😛

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

MG it was so stimulating I've strike my cock 3 time reading this story I'm still hard wanting chapter 2

Right now great story and the way it wrote and written. Tracy I love to kiss,lick your pussy and

Tongue fuck your tight ass got to know how Harry first fucked Tracy and her first experience

With her first blk cock made her feel and the number of orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot! Made me very juicy. Having seen after older men with various health conditions, I am aware they like to feel a woman's body. I think I understand them and realize their need for sexual release and satisfaction. I have jacked off a number of men and let them feel my breasts and wet kitty and finger me. On a few occasions I have allowed some of them complete entry into me. I tell my husband and it adds to our excitement and satisfaction. By the way, usually, the last thing to go on a man is his libido. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, just an little fast in the beginning,

I work in a care home and over time you get to know that patients very well. One of mine was always trying to feel my but or breasts, one night as I was helping him into bed he grabbed my breast and at the same time put him hand on my ass saying I love your tits and ass. He started rubbing my ass and moved onto my private, as I was bent over the bed he had total freedom to do what he wanted. He told me to suck his cock in a tone that was telling me he was inchard. I sucked his cock and he fingered me. After a while he shot his cum into my mouth and it was nice. That was the start of meny a good night we had.

look_out51look_out51over 2 years ago

Excellent! Where can I get an application to get Tracy to "treat" me?!

switchitter13switchitter13over 2 years ago

Omg...as a littledicksub..I wanted to be Tracey...fuck I came so hard when she swallowed his seed....please more !

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a great story! 100 stars to the author. Just hope she isn't on borth control so she can have black baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot - I thought the growing relationship between the two was so nice. Affection is lacking in so mant stories here.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

CÛLTE CHÉFD'ŒUVRES

👍👍👍👍👍👍

richard_darkrichard_darkover 2 years ago

Great story - enjoyed the humour. Cant wait to read more.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Awesome story... I was actually hoping she'd wait to suck his cock.. Make Chapter 2, even more interesting.. Also, if u plan to add any1 to the story, maybe her Sister-in-Law.. Also, i was reading the comments below.. I think it would be interesting to read the stories of women who actually had those experiences in real life & write about them.. See their accounts of how they got lured into doing the naughty things with the elderly patients they worked with.. Just curious.. Would be a very great read of their real life stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best, best, best, wonderful :)....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

5* IS JUST A FORMALITY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In reality why do white women ,need satisfaction,even they have thier hubby, really married women need something bigger cock, other have cheat for that thing,l got the answer l have been experience,my younger age,my 3 boyfriend l have sex with them,until l got married,all of them are same, even my hubby their no difference,then came a older black guy l have sex with him l don't tell how,and find out there big difference big black cock fuck , first l can't tell that time what l felt,l could imagine the big different small cock and a big cock, big it so much feel inside my pussy and became so agreesive.l got the answer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Me and my wife had to care for my father after he came out of hospital,it was all pretty much OK until we had to wash him,it was a struggle to get him into the bath but we managed it,even though dad was an old man he still got aroused and Sandra my wife and I were shocked to see the size of his cock! We talked about it in bed one night and I said I'd be OK if she wanted to relive him messing around! Would you she answered to my surprise! What harm could it do I said, the more I thought about it the more I got turned on by the idea! The time came for his bath and as Sandra washed his back I noticed his cock starting to rise! The dirty old sod pretended to apologise but was taken aback when Sandra offered to help with his erection! God isn't that a big dick Brian? My dad looked at me in disbelief as Sandra put her hand around his cock and wanked it up and down! Oh cmon dad isn't this what you wanted all along? He then smiled at me and said Sandra was a good girl! That's it dear stroke my cock! Sandra leaned back and pulled her top over her head then unclipped her bra! Bloody hell dad said! Have a play with them dad, he fondled my wife's tits as she wanked his cock, I couldn't take anymore and unzipped myself putting my cock in Sandra's face,she give me a blowjob while tossing dad off,suck it go on I told her gesturing to dad's cock, she did as she was tolded and took him in her mouth! She had to get on her knees to suck him and I took the opportunity to remove her bottoms and knickers, dad saw what I was doing and told his daughter in law to show him her arse, Sandra turned around and bent forward showing dad her arse and pussy! Look at that dad said before sticking his face between her arsehole tonguing her! My wife looked at me open mouthed as my father ate her holes! Do you want to fuck him I asked her? If it's ok with you babe then yes I want your dad's big cock! Did you hear that dad Sandra wants you to fuck her! Well help me out of here and you can watch me fuck your wife son! Sandra and I pulled him out of the bath and wheeled him to the bedroom and got him on the bed flat on his back! Dad's huge 70 year old cock pointed to the ceiling and Sandra marveled at the length of it! Jesus that's a big dick Brian rubbing her hairy pussy, I pushed her forward and she sucked dad's cock as I fucked her from behind! Watch me fuck her dad said as I helped Sandra onto his cock! Oh wow she moaned as it disappeared inside her, you like that big cock Sandra? Mmm yeah fuck my pussy Brian!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife helped her dad in the same way, almost daily, as an invalid. We, too, had a discussion about it. I told her she should see after his needs because no one else was going to. The minute she came into his room at home he would get an erection. She would let him touch her pussy and finger her, and suck her nipples while she played with his huge balls and jacked him off. He loved her thick dark brown bush. One night, she came to bed and her pussy was soaking wet. I asked her what happened. She said he wanted her to rub her pussy forward and back, up and down, over his 72 year old hard cock. She got on top of him and began sliding up and down with her wet pussy lips spread wide open, and he started rubbing her clit and made her cum, then he shot his cream all over her. She said she didn't think she would be able to hold out and refuse to let him enter her in the future. He was begging her to please let him inside her. That got me really hard, and we fucked ourselves crazy that night, I told her that if he needed it, to go ahead. From then on, she was getting all the cock she could handle. She loved sex and was always horny and ready. She told me he filled her up just right. So, for several years after that she went around with a contented, satisfied smile.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

This is not a fetish of mine, but the story is HOT!

analustanalust6 months ago

Great, Great Story. Really well-written and edited. Want more !!

bela5000bela50005 months ago

wow love the old mens story here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
5358 Followers
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES