All Comments on 'Love at First Bump'

by squired_raisin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Continue?

Yes, please...

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 7 years ago
good start

Yes continue

squired_raisinsquired_raisinover 7 years agoAuthor
Part II coming up! Some ideas?

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's a great boost for my confidence, as a first time writer, to receive this type of feedback and I really appreciate it. Seeing as this is such a success, I'll definitely be writing a part 2.

~SR

SweetDJSweetDJover 7 years ago
Part 2...

PLEASE!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 7 years ago
That was fun

Overwritten (juices by the bucket load?) but who cares, it fits the style.

Pt 2? Their lame explanation only encourages Sophie to get involved. She demands they clean up her car, and each other, which leads to girl-girl fun then a threesome, before they even get to the cabin.

Pt 3?? Clothing optional (or swapping); lakeside, fireside, in the open air...

Just a few ideas. But keep writing: isn't it satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, part 2

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Please please please make a part 2.

fixer43fixer43over 7 years ago
How big WAS that suitcase??

Right after the deer in the road, you have Sophie mashing her lips to his...

I'm guessing this car was a 60's era 'land yacht' that the front seat was big enough for all of them and a VERY large suitcase that blocked Sophie from seeing all the activity?

squired_raisinsquired_raisinover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: How big WAS that suitcase??

I actually imagined it like a modern vehicle, with a small area for a compartment between them (cup holders, cooler/fridge thing that everyone usually stashes snacks inside, etc.) That means that the suitcase isn't very large. Certainly tall enough to block the people on the other side completely and fit between the seats.

-- Thanks again for the support, guys. Currently working on part two and fitting in some spicy surprises ;)

Hope you'll like it

~SQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Apart from the confusion that fixer43 points out, between Sophie and Rachel after Sophie had stopped for the deer, did you mean that Rachel leaned forward to kiss his lips, as Sophie was blocked off by the suitcase between them, Do keep writing, it was a "touching" story, maybe parts 2 & 3??

squired_raisinsquired_raisinover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Good Story

Anon, I just realized what fixer meant. Instead of Rachel, I wrote Sophie. That was a mistake. Thanks, fixer43, for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue....

Well, you've described an interesting situation. How will Sophie, Rachel and Sam handle this?

Looking forward to finding out...

RCracerRCracerover 7 years ago
Yes, continue

Very good story. I think it might have gone a little to quickly, not quite enough build up as I would normally like, but hey who cares. I most definitely want to see a part 2 and 3 and so on so forth. You've got a great start to what could be a long run of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Y--E--S--S!!!

You done good! Sam is one lucky bastard! Now, switch drivers and let's see who gets it next.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good story please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omL

All's I can think about now is the "sex is no accident" advertisement meme from MTV 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

This story is amazing! It has the right amount of detail (informative but not overbearing), and the actual scenes are believable enough to get you invested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes please, part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please more

Wonderful story, it has been some time but please continue, more please more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous