All Comments on 'A S.H.I.E.L.D Agent's Evaluation'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

You really hate Skye! Sooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting....

A lot of writers use "Your" when they should use "You're". You did the exact opposite. Stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Previous Commenter:

So you're saying that this writer made that mistake, and instead of being appreciative that they tried to write something you obviously wanted to read (for free), you respond with a bitchy comment about grammar?? Its not like theres a guarantee at the beginning claiming all the grammar will be perfect!! This guy literally spent hours creating this story and you not only gave up on it because of a typo, but then felt the need to say something negative and unsupportive. You have to realise that reflects badly on you?! Thank you Terminatrix92, especially for putting up with this shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'd love to read more

This was damn good. Any chance you could cross this with your Black Widow series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Loved this story! Any plans for more with Quake?

shane81ukshane81ukover 4 years ago

Loved it, thank you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
444 Followers
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...