All Comments on 'Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Good grief.

This is just plain horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep writing and please let her start feeding her husband some creampies, He will love them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plagerized

This story was copied from one written years ago almost verbatim. Only thing that changed in the story was instead of the antagonist being the husbands's cousin... it was the wife's Brother in law (Man married to her sister).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it and can't wait to read ch.2 Love the way she can't help but allow her self to be his little cock goblin whore.

Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yup!

I was right there watching with you. Only I watched from a chair and they both knew I loved it! My wife spread her legs wide for him. And, looked into my eyes and smiled.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerover 7 years ago
Very Good

If it was a genuine event, I would have been very angry that the husband did not go to Joyce's aid when she clearly didn't want it especially then and there. However, it's a story, it's a guys fantasy and, I believe there are thousands of us guys that have similar fantasies knowing it will never happen.

As a fantasy, I gave it 5 stars ...... if it was a news item, I would be spitting fire and molten lava

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay....A Real Good Friend...Not!

C'mon...would anybody put up with the shit Howard was putting out? Especially from a friend...I certainly wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
british scum...

...and the rest of the world wonders why England insists that the continual rape of their daughters and wives by immigrants continues unabashed? With stories like this?

Europe will kill humanity through its selfish amoral attitudes.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title?

The title of the story is misleading. It should not be, "Hubby Allows..." but rather "Hubby ENCOURAGES Wife to be Forced". More in keeping with the eagerness with which Joyce takes up her natural instincts. BTW, I too am kept in a chastity cage whilst my wife has fun, and thus can relate 100% to the series.

Great series, cuck, great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Knowing his wife

Sounds like he knows his wife pretty well. She could have fought harder, yelling doing much more but she didn’t. She wanted what he had. Hubbie knows the truth and understands he’ll never be able to do what his cousin does. Imagine he’ll be visiting them more in the future and own her for his pleasure. I can understand the husband staying back and watching how beautiful his wife looks being fucked by someone who can do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

Like that it’s her cousin by marriage and from that night on he can fuck her as much as he wants. They all know she’s his slut and likes being forced.

I used to fantasize about my asian wife being forced by a black man and me seeing as I come home. To shocked to do anything I notice he’s not really hurting her and how she is weakening. I can hear him taunting her how she thinks she’s special because she’s married to a white man but he’ll show her how good a big black dick is. He keeps driving his thick cock in her and I can tell she’s close to cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same fucking shit wife gets to like it even when coming from a right cunt no woman would act like this except in authors mind load of ballocks a affront to normal women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The daddy stuff would not be there, obviously written by a man.

I also think for more reality that the husband would of had a greater remorse, which is how it works with cucks with their emotional ups and downs, hating what they love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1016 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...