All Comments on 'Elise and My Roommates Ch. 04'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Great story; please continue

This has been a great story so far. I hope you continue with it, even though Elise has now moved out. There's lots of ways for the story to go, but whatever direction it goes, I hope it stays a hot as it's been.

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I will write more Elise stories in the future. I've grown quite fond of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unasked Question

I'm surprised that Kevin didn't ask Elise about the little circles of ketchup around her nipples in the pic that was sent from Tasty Burger. I would love to know how and why they got there, and how they were 'cleaned off'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
question

are these stories a build up to a story of elise caught cheating with the roomates & kevin breaking up with her or are you gonna cuckold him or is it gonna stay with flashes only ? just asking because i liked reading them &i would be really dissapointed if she cheated & than kevin being more of a wimp than he already is forgiving her

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: question

That's not the kind of story I'm going for. I'm trying to keep both Elise and Kevin as likable characters. While Kevin's put up with more than most guys would, passively watching his friends fuck his girl would obviously be too much. Kevin is overly trusting and will believe Elise's stories but I'm sure he'd break up with her if he had actual proof she was cheating.

Elise really does love Kevin and isn't looking to fuck his friends. She's just naive, very sexual and tends to get caught up in the moment. She often crosses the line but either rationalizes it afterwords or really sees things as no big deal, not worthy of mention. For example she thinks texting nudes to other guys is fine, and also doesn't care that Sara send Kevin pics. She even has her roommate send Kevin nudes. Why would she care? It's no big deal.

Will Elise get caught cheating? Probably not. I want a sexy story, not one with drama and consequences.

Has she already cheated? Depends on your definition of cheating. She honestly feels she hasn't.

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 7 years ago
fooling around

I hope she would reveal some secrets of her fooling around with jeff. And again, can't wait for the next one! Keep it up. You're one of my favorite writers here!

gatthuygatthuyover 7 years ago
Great stories!

I like the built up and the additional possibilities of Sara and Emily! I love the setting part of the story. Definitely hitting all my favorites. Please, keep them coming if you are up to it! Great work so far!

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 7 years ago
Good series, very good.

Can't wait for more!

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingover 7 years ago
Want more!

When does the next chapter come out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

When will we get more?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Build Up

Can't wait for next chapter!

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovrover 7 years ago
Great story. Can't wait for more

I just finished through chapter 4. I really like how it's gone so far. I'm anticipating the next chapter.

djd114djd114over 7 years ago

I really enjoyed this series, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Would be interesting to do the same stories from her point of view

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great conclusion

Great conclusion to the series. Elise's nativity to start was good but I didn't really feel you could say she was naive towards the end. To me she was a person who realized she loved being an exhibitionist and just pushed the envelope a little too far sometimes. A true free spirited exhibitionist. Gave all four chapters the 5 stars they deserved. You are a great amateur writer.

ThePornGuyThePornGuyover 4 years ago

This is my favorite story - I wish someone would make a mini series with Emmy Rossum playing Elise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting but confusing

I know you'll probably never reply to this comment but I'd just like to say it's an interesting story, it's cheating but it's not to the extent that it leaves you feeling shitty.

Still, I'm curious as to how far Elise went with other people, like Jeff. I know you've said it's up to the imagination but I'm curious about your opinion, I don't want to believe she did but I'm more inclined to say it happened based on how she said it.

I'm also curious on what her limits are, would she realise that having full on sex with another man would ruin her relationship?

All in all, a good series but I really wish Kevin would punch his roommates, they deserve it.

OmniSICOmniSICabout 2 years ago

I like it better without sex with other guys, it keeps the naivety more believable, like a naive handjob, groping, innocent thinking with guilt of cock in mouth, small stuff that doesn't say "I'm a slut and I know it, tee hee". I like that it kinda stays in the middle, the guys get off on her, she sticks with boyfriend sex and doesn't want to cheat nor gives into blatant cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone wish this series was still going?

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Kevin should have decked Shawn and Matt on several occasions lmao

AkournAkournover 1 year ago

The restaurant piece was super hot! Would have liked to have heard a bit more of Elise's thoughts while naked, but I realize that is a bit more difficult with the story being told from Kevin's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this series! Please write more chapters about Elise!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Idea for the next chapter: "You told me no one could fuck my pussy, Kevin. So I only let them fuck my ass".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
1460 Followers
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES