All Comments on 'Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 02'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
What is wrong with you?

Unbelievable crap 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total rubbish

What the heck was this guy talking about...anyhow?

There are a lot of sick people in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I love it keep up the good work.

I wish I could find a Howard for my wife and be put in panties and a chastity cage.

blue5766blue5766over 7 years ago
Good development

I hope this decision elope into a long series to show the full development of the characters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and very much like my own relationship with my Wife/Goddess. My Wife has instructed me to mention that Joyce should not have let her panty boy/husband fuck her arse; little boys such as him (and me) are only fit to kiss, lick and worship their superior Wife's arses, certainly not fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This is some fucked up shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title

The title of the story is misleading. It should not be, "Hubby Allows..." but rather "Hubby ENCOURAGES Wife to be Forced". More in keeping with the eagerness with which Joyce takes up her natural instincts. BTW, I too am kept in a chastity cage whilst my wife and my mummy both have fun, and thus can relate 100% to the series.

Great series, cuck, great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this is disgusting

daganetdaganet10 months ago

Thank you for generous using of all these dirty talks. In the stories about the cuckolds, there should be a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For me all was good until the daddy, mommy stuff, and it spiraled down from there, with him becoming her domestic servant. All cuckolds have the common internal over powering highs, and the exstreme lows, whether they realize it or not. When the better man physically is there, sight, and her words about her lover being physically better, and her husband being physically lacking with her lover rules. After the physically better man leaves, or they are alone, immediately there is a shifting that must take place, somethings even more powerful than just sight alone, and the simple words of her physical satisfaction with the better man physically, that's the humiliation of his own words inside his own head, screaming words of the obvious. Actually these cuckold relationships are extremely hard to maintain because of his such exstreme high wire falling down. This is where only the loving wife can be the safety net as she reassures him that in every other area her husband is the better man. I have never seen one of these relationship workout long term any other way, unless he compares to the lover physically or they are both swingers. Humiliation is powerful, but it burns both ways if she doesn't carry the water to help him put the flame out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1022 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...