All Comments on 'Her I Could Trust'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good work

This is a good story. Keep writing .But strongly disagree with the view on what Tirzah did. There is nothing wrong with experimenting in that age but not without the consent of the partner to whom she promised to be exclusive with. Thats just lying and cheating. If he broke up with her just because she said about her wishes (and she didn't cheat on him), then she would've been sympathetic. But in this case, she is just a cheat and not worthy of his trust. I hate swapping and cuckoldry but if people are into it and it makes them happy, good for them. But cheating is plain wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Great story, very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed

Incest is pretty strong stuff. I don't think I would have the stomach for it. I do, however, believe in the forgiveness of wrong doing, even cheating. It's not for me to judge. I agree with both of the earlier 9/1/16 commenters. Whatever "rocks your boat," or "cocks your pistol."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ENJOYED....

Very well done....great story, keep writing...

thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice.

Not the greatest porn honestly but definitely a good story.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
A commitment is a commitment whether married or not.

Incest isn't my favored category but if I find it well written and with a good storyline I will read it. This one held my interest and I enjoyed it. I'll check out some of your other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good stuff with a few missteps a solid 4

A bit long & a bit of information not really needed

Only things a bit odd in Epilogue you say don't know how your sis found other 2 incest couples & you never pushed as to How she found them #Really!!

Can't get over fact parents told your sister about themselves but not you & you had no clue at all then again you seem to be Clueless wife was fucking whole company & you never suspected anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4th times the charm

I knew this was to end with brother sister love, but i almost stopped reading when Henry learned his wife of 6 years kept her nymphomania hidden all that time. 3 times a woman close to him couldn't be satisfied with his love. That really depressed me. It's not for me, and i think it's quite rare, but once in a while it happens that true love is closer to home than you would think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring......

Fucking, boring...... Get a life. All that was left out was waltzing through daisy's in a cow pasture some where....

wincest100wincest100over 7 years ago

What a ride that was. Glad he finally found the family life he wanted, shame he had to go through all that to get it. Sorry but I couldn't jerk off to this, maybe because it felt a bit too close to home having been cheated on. But it was a great story nonetheless.

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Really enjoyed the whole story which went well together, erm just one thing though, the bit about finding two other simlar couples in their area, thats not gonna happen is it !!

as for the ignorant shits who just wanna "jack off" when reading stories on here, go find a porno with no story line to it (if one exists) with all the blokes having 10" dicks fucking 40" false titted blonde wigged fools ooohhing n rrrring louder than a fire truck with just a finger inside em, what a joke.

Anyway inreally enjoyed this story, well written, thanks Bigguy33 well done

Jagnag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I've actually had the same thing happen. It wasn't a fun thing to go though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!

I had similar experience and the other party can't move on and to be truthful I can't either and it just took your story to made me realise and now I'm crying inside about the situation and I can't change it as my soul mate is dead.

Thanks ever so much for the therapy session as I think I can now move on with my life!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing

Keep writing, really enjoyed the story. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Like some of the other commenters, this story is great for me because it hits close to home. Being cheated on is shit, but at least we can all agree on that and when we find out someone is a cheater, we don't need to waste any more time with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Couldnt even get to the story because of the cheating it just pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i was enjoying the story until you had some weird need to make their parents incestuous as well. or their little incest group in texas. kind of just made the story a bit lame after that. it really wasnt needed in there. the parents as accepting alternative lifestyles parents would have been fine. same with their new friends after they moved. adding more people who are involved with incest really doesnt add anything, just some lame easy story out to tidy up your narrative so the parents are ok with it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
How delusional can one person be...?

To think that he maybe should have given Tirzah a chance,, even after catching her with three guys.....?

That's idiotic. You want to argue she was just experimenting - why? Just because you CAN do something didn't mean you should TRY to do something... of course, maybe she was just TRYING to be unfaithful.

How could you ever know with certainty that if you married her that she wouldn't want to experiment at being an unfaithful wife...?

And was she planning on experimenting with incest...? Or sleeping with her friends' boyfriends, BDSM, kiddy porn...?

No...? Why..? Because somethings are wrong...? Like cheating even if she tries to redefine the word to mean something else... What, is she Bill Clinton...?

And if her experiment shows her getting made airtight is the best, why would she ever decide to settle...? She can't say because she LOVES him... Because she clearly doesn't love him more than the desire to BE made airtight... Not even comparing to the sex itself yet since she didn't know if she would love it PRIOR to deciding to do it.

He's now and forever better off without her...

juanviejojuanviejoover 7 years ago
It was very good story!

Cinco Estrellas, Amigo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anonymous 9/17

Actually you are wrong about genetic problems between siblings and know this first hand.I have been with my sister as man and wife for 35 years.We have two perfectly normal girls now grown up and we went into this very deeply and got medical advice and help.We were told it was very unlikely that there would be any issues in fact it's very low only very slightly more than normal concerption.

We were always totally inseparable as kids always slept together and even when pareants told us it was inappropriate we continued.Nothing sexual ever took place and our parents although very concerned about how close we were could see that.

We spent all our time together and although we had separate friends were always together.Teachers were worried about us and there were meeting with our parents about our closeness.Nothing inappropriate took place and we were often interviewed about our closeness but they could not do anything.

When she was 19 and I 18 we told our parents and family we were going to be together for life and have a normal sexual relationship.All hell broke out.Dad threatened to bury me in the garden after removing parts of my body.Mom knew as Sue told her when she was 16 that she was in love with me but mom said it was a crush and she must not tell me.My brother went to the police and we were arrested and interviewed but released and told there was no undue influence and it was not in the public interest to take any action.They told us to move away and wished us luck.We left Welwyn Garden City in 1980 and moved to Churston just outside Brixham where we live today.Dad never accepted our relationship and took it to his grave he never saw or spoke to me again.Mom was a bit better she kept in contact but we never went back there.We don't advertise our relationship but don't keep it secret either,our friends all know and no one has ever seemed bothered.Attitudes are changing and frankly it's not anyone else's business how we live our lives as we are not hurting each other.In fact we have the strongest relationship of anyone we know.My brother calls us perverts but he's been married twice cheats constantly and lives in an unhappy marriage.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Anon 10/31/16

You're correct. Usually first and second generations of children will be normal. There is a higher chance that the zygote will be defective. However the further you go into inbreeding, that chance begins to boost quite a bit by the generation. Henry and Cheri being first generation inbred children could create perfectly normal zygotes. It just means their children have an even higher chance of being homozygous recessive than they did.

Either way, my only complaint to this is the Epilogue and just at the end when you introduced 3 incestuous couples and their parents were too. It gave the couple an easy out to the problems they would face with no real gain to the story since it was ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

3 heart breaks! By crikey Guy. I mean the first two were dead at the start and it was the MOST depressing start to an erotic read I have ever come across.

That being said the story was very well written, paced and detailed (Generally compelling). It is actually the longest erotic story I have ever read! So congrats on keeping my attention.

Some things did kick the overall mood for me though; The third affair with his wife that was banging EVERYONE just seemed too much.

My more serious gripes, like other comments left; I was not a fan of M and D being B and S also.

The 'younger' side if the two main characters seemed way off to me. Just freaked me out, prior to these last two issues you were on for a massive 5 star rating.

Biggest tip to all writers, if you want to keep me gripped and horny... don't be mentioning kids. AT ALL!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Great tale which I have read more than once!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

just say love it please write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As Stated In The Story...

"I had no desire to live the life my parents had, but times had changed quite a bit in the last few decades. Incest certainly wasn't broadly accepted, but many so called 'alternative lifestyles' were slowly coming into a level of tolerance if not acceptance. Thanks to the internet, things like swinging/wife-swapping, cuckoldry, and the like were bringing like-minded people together. Gay marriage had finally won its day in court as well. Incest was still on the outside looking in but practitioners were starting to be more open, anonymously, about it."

Perverts, one and all! Austin, Tx. is rife with liberal perverts and homosexuals. A more fitting place to be nuked I can not imagine.

To Anonymous 10/31/16: Of course your brother is a cheater and multiple divorcee, how else could you justify your sexual deviancy and rationalize your perverted lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed reading this story but feel it is more a 'Romance' than 'Erotica'. Well done.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Contrived

I liked the story until the bit where it was revealed that their parents were also sibling.

That was a bit too ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leaks.

It is easy to see that there are much fewer leaks in business than there are in politics. Six years PLUS In the same company and never a hint. No wonder President Trump is so disgusted with the leaks in Washington.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Tirzah says it was "bad timing" on the anal, but he had asked for it before. Why not do it so that if you get a chance at a 3-way he at least would have had her ass first! There was nothing wrong with Tirzah wanting to "experience" different sexual activities, but NOT while in an exclusive relationship.

So what's to stop Sue from seeking out David's "big dick" again?

"Are you my man, or is this just another date?" - Um, it's their FIRST date!

Why in the hell did Cristina pursue and marry him if she was such a slut? Why not just stay single and be free to do what she wants?

Cristina's problem is that even if she COULD stop, and Henry believed her, Henry would know two things: She was repressing, and that would probably lead to resentment; and what she had already done - she can't unfuck all those men.

I'm surprised that Cristina was able to keep her job! Even if she could use "sexual harassment" to avoid getting fired, she can forget about her career.

I believe that the birth defect risk is extremely high for children of incest having children together.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Loving sister

I was a player till late in my sixties, One thing I'll tell you, This man never learned. The three loves of his life had already told him just what kind of women they were, yet he still fell for them. Personaly this were just the type of women I would always steer away from. Why did he fall in love with them when they had told him how much they liked to put it out? Didn't he ever wonder why those women were asking him out? If they were so bold as to ask him out instead of waiting on him? What made him think they wouldn't ask somebody else out? Women don't normally ask you out because they think you're something especial, they want to be laid and you're the Idiot thinking you're irresistable to women. Was he ever asked out by a decent women? No!! It was just women with insatiable sexual desires that he wasn't going to fulfill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Leaks?

Are you kidding? The guys were openly talking about it in the bathroom. They were passing her around to new hires. Just because the husband was oblivious doesn't mean it wasn't common knowledge.

That being said, Alpha got off real light.

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
Wow

Not sure how I feel; I'm glad he/they finally got to be happy, but all the cheating is really depressing.

JimjonkJimjonkalmost 6 years ago
Oh boy!

I almost stopped reading this as it was depressing me. Infidelity after infidelity doesn't make for good reading. But I'm glad I saw it through for the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kill Cristina

Once. Just once have your character act like a man.

Kill her. Beat the piss and or torture every male at your workplace she was with.

Or be the sniveling wimp who has to commit incest to get laid.

What a pussy.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Damn that was depressing!

Henry goes out with slutty whore after slutty whore, until he's so fucked up over women that he settles for his sister... Who's 7 years older and already has 3 kids!

Then we find out that their parents were siblings too, so the two kids he had with Cherie are practically guaranteed to have serious genetic abnormalities. He'll probably outlive the pair of them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant and very well written

Well I liked it.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
True love story

Ignore the neg comments, that was nice and felt real and true.

Well done

SubmissiveRomanticSubmissiveRomanticover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. I really enjoyed it. Well written. Looking forward to reading more.

SR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Matt Moreau has nothing on you

I always thought MM was the biggest pussy on this site.

But dang you are just as bad.

You 2 should meet. You can cry and console each other. Surely it will lead to a mutually satisfying sexual relation. You OBVIOUSLY have woman issues.

Or in terms you get a lot and can understand:

Stulid cuck wimp shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was just messed up.

Because he can't find a good woman, he decides to ruin his sister's life? Christ she's years older and has 3 kids. Talk about an asshole move. Someone should go old school on his disgusting ass and blow his head off with a big gun. Your worst story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2nd gen incest, a stupid contrivance.

It was a ridiculous cop-out to have the parents also be incestous, so there was no drama on that front.

Not to mention the problem with second generation brother-sister mating making birth defects very likely.

Pretty creepy overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
emotional maturity

Your whole premise of the story is about morals and the lack of them. Then you turn around and exclaim that because he had morals, he was emotional immature. It was well written, kinda hot, but morally bankrupt.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Umm a strange story

This wss a very strange story, he went from being so straight he squeeck when he turned to screwing his sister. Very convoluted morality wise.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
It's a good story

I'm a bit surprised by all the haters. The story is clearly labeled with the Incest tag, so why complain that there were a lot of examples in the plot?

Regardless, I felt this was a good story. I felt BG33 portrayed Henry's reactions to the various betrayals he'd received in a sensitive, believable fashion while keeping his character manful. He didn't wimp out or whine like a baby. Any tears he shed were brief and just showed the amount of love he had felt and the degree of hurt he experienced when that love was betrayed. Each of his three big relationships before he got together with Cherie was different and more interesting because of it. He chose the wrong types of women to put his trust in and it was understandable that he'd feel as though there was something wrong with him that he couldn't make any of the women he loved stay faithful to him. It took finally falling in love with a trustworthy and loyal woman to make him realize he wasn't at fault, the women he chose were. It was a good message conveyed in an unusual fashion.

I had only two issues with this story. Firstly, the aftermath of his divorce from Cris was far too brief. I find it incredibly difficult to believe that there were no repercussions within Alpha from it. It's mentioned that several executives lost their jobs but that was it. If they had been fired due to the scandal of everyone fucking Cris, why was it allowed to continue long after Henry left? She pretty much became the executives' whore. Henry didn't press charges or attempt to sue for what was pretty much an open violation of most companies fraternization policies? There was no point at which he decided to confront any of his so-called friends who'd been screwing her on a regular basis? That whole part was just way too lacking in details.

The only other issue I had was there was little to no build up towards his relationship with Cherie. Sure, at one point he saw her naked and it reminded him of the time he saw her when they were younger but, other than that acknowledgement that he found her attractive, there was no lead-in to their falling in love at all. Just saying that he enjoyed being around her and her children isn't enough to give us an idea that either one of them was developing romantic feelings for one another. It just seemed too abrupt. It would have been much more effective had there been instances where there was light flirting that made him think later when he was alone, or times when they were physically close and it confused him how her presence made him feel, or even times when he envied Paul for having made children with her. Something. Instead it was pretty much, "she's hot, I'll avoid her, we went on a date, she seduced me when we got home, hey, we're in love!" Still had it's sweet moments but it should have had more emotion leading up to their love. I also found the age gap between them a little difficult to overcome. She said she was having romantic feelings for him when they were growing up but he was only eleven years old when she left for college. That didn't make a lot of sense. It would have been less jarring had they both still been in their early to mid twenties when they got together but Cher was damned near 40 by the time they decided to pump out more kids.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, they said they never heard from Paul again but Henry and Cher didn't actually get married so they should have been getting steady child support from him even after they moved. Just another stray detail that bugged.

Still and all, minor gripes aside, this was a good story. I enjoyed it and, by the end, I was happy that they found love and faithfulness together. Yeah, their parents being siblings as well was a tad over the top but it's far from the first time I've read that plot twist in an incest story. It didn't bother me at all. Solid story and a good first effort at breaking into the genre.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good Story

Very nice and well done. I will say I was sick about Cristina but not the other two, just thinking about her cheating all through them being together and the way he found out was heartbreaking.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Surprised.

Normally I would steer away from incest of any kind. But there was something about the way this story was told, seducing me, I guess into realizing that the only woman that had ever been straight with him was his sister. Every other had let him down, horribly, especially the last one, his wife. Along the way I opened to the idea that he and sis could make a life together, Paul had equally let her down, although her's was only one time being cheated on by a man. Since he was already the defacto father to the kids, them moving away together, occurs to the reader before the story formally introduces the idea.

I would have concerns of birth defects for a new born, so artificial insemination, or no more kids seems a better option. I agree with another comment that having the father and mother ALSO being brother and sister was unnecessary.

However, for a very well told and unique story which drew me into an area that I would usually resist, I'm scoring this very high. 5*s.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Understand how this kind of thing could happen. But, If it continues in the same line serious genetic problems occur. Oh well, I sure as hell do not object for Henry, if anyone deserves a break he does. One last thing I would like to say is regarding giving the gangbang college slut another chance. Can we dispell the notion wild sex in college is great thing by getting it out of their system? In my opinion those girls are the ones most likely to destroy a monogamous marriage because they are sluts for Christ sake. Do you really expect them to accept boring old marriage sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I would have sued the company .. They made her the Company Whore so they should pay for that ..

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

The guy had shitty luck with women!!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

So many times he got screwed emotionally that it got old in the end. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugghhhh! Too many things wrong with this story, not the least of which was failing to sue his company.

FreakpowerFreakpoweralmost 3 years ago

Well written but the plot was not my taste. Chain incest and healthy kids?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wtf ! I mean wtf ! This is the most bizzare, ridiculous thing I have read ! Were you actually high or something while writing this ?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well the author sure does has a vivid imagination and isn't that what stories are all about, the fantasy. Whether or not you agree with the storyline, it was well written and it the end Cherie and Henry had 2 more kids to add to the clan and lived happily ever after. Just remember, this tale is just a fantasy story conjured up in the mind of the author. The story was well written, entertaining and gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always love a good incest story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/31/2021) Happy Halloween everyone out there in pervy wonderland. This was an enjoyable read. This story was sad, painful, and also tender. But best of all it had a great happily ever after ending for two characters the truly deserved one. This was a well-thought-out fantasy with no hiccups that I could find. To the anons out there who love to troll this website opining so how they dislike one thing or another that would be commonplace in the given genre, I say get a life. Why are you here? Why are you reading this? I would believe you all would have an open mind regarding the genre you are choosing to read. How about some constructive criticism for a change. 5 stars from me.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What young guy may wonder about a sister when puberty hits but usually nothing comes of it so bit. The tale was ok but not as enjoyable as some of the authors romance and cheating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done smooth read. 5stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute story and well written, but some elements really stretch believability. Especially when dealing with the cum dumpster wife at a professional engineering firm, Once the fact that she was basically a cum dumpster for most of the men at the office was brought up to HR, her ass would have been out the door so fast it would have blown the clothes off her back, for liability reasons if nothing else. Still gave it 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't usually make comments on stories because they are, after all, mostly fiction and a figment of the author's imagination. I will, however, make one comment. Incest is a social no no for a very important medical reason. It leads to genetic inbreeding and it's physical and mental problems!! I know it doesn't always end up bad but even the small number of mental and physical disorders that it creates is reason to NOT do it.

So, with that comment out of the way, I'll compliment the author on being one of the better ones here. With the exception of dropped words here and there, he is a very good writer. Good attention to detail and very good ability in creating an emotional and compelling plot. Nice work!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

While reading stories on Lit., especially in the LW section, I always try to bear in mind that this is fiction, and the figment of the author’s imagination. Nevertheless, I still get caught up emotionally in many of them.

That said, I knew of course, where the story was heading. However, to a great extent, I was hoping that Henry and Cristina would make it. At first, it seemed like a really great relationship. On the whole it was a very good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Four stars for writing quality; subject matter? meh. Doing a sibling, especially with the passion needed for a husband-wife bond is hardly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing I will comment on is that it's a well written story but the subject matter/story line really is hard to get into for myself..4 stars..

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Wow talk about cuck champion of the fucking year! And his lawyer didn't say hey guess what the marriage was a fraud we'll go for an annulment or your work sponsored the open season Fuckathon starring your wife on Company Property during office hours with Dozens of work employees but hey that's fine let's just runaway and hide like the fucking Cuck you are.....worst story fucking ever

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and it flowed along nicely. I have to wonder about the people who wrote the negative comments, and I can only conclude they are trolling. If you are reading a story and you don't like it, then stop reading it and move on to another one. I gave this a 5 star rating. Thank you.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Complete failure for not going after the company. Millions could have been had.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/14/2022) This is my second read and it only gets better. I didn’t add this story to my favorites list the first read. So I corrected that mistake.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Well done, BG33!!! Near perfect in all aspects...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and well written. My only concern was having children in their circumstances. 2 generations gets very risky, and you implied a possible 3rd would happen. That should scare anyone. Otherwise, nice work. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. They make a good case for sibling love. After reading so many stories about this, my attitude has changed to one of acceptance of this life style.

Who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks?

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My biggest question is why didn't he sue his company and all those employees cheating with his wife. Same for Cheri suing Paul's company.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Genetics will get in the mix badly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does anyone know whether the children of siblings will turn out 'bad'? How did Adam and Eve populate the earth, if they did, more importantly how did early man cope with incest, if there was such a thing, in those days?.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Marriages between people who are related is more common than you might think. Unlike what many people think, their offspring are not doomed to birth defects or medical problems. In fact, unless they both carry the same gene mutation, the couple's chance of having a healthy child is almost as high as any other couple.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Top story of sibling love, trust and babies.

SmellerSmeller5 months ago

I really like that the MC is actually talking with his soon-to-be exes. There are too many stories where messages get deleted unheard.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Why

Why didn't he sue Alpha.?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Missing payback on the cheaters. How about a suit against Alpha?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 1 month ago

Well you say there is plenty of men who would have accepted what the women in this story did that is where you are wrong no man would have accepted it if someone did accept it there not a man cause again no man would have accepted the shit not when there in a committed/exclusive relationship with someone

Harvey8910Harvey891010 days ago

This was an interesting and odd story. I gave the story five stars. Very original story. Cristina became the company whore. Paul remarried but cheated on her as well and was beat up by her brothers. Good job on the story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3101 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...