All Comments on 'Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 04'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
desjdesjover 7 years ago

I love your story do wish she put up more of a fight in this one so they would talk because he was gone for two months with out seeing her what does he expect her to do with that ect

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

Love this story- have read all chapters multiple times. I like the character development that is happening a little more with each chapter. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want to hate you for addicting me to a story rife with things I normally dislike. You are writing the characters and happenings in a way that is reluctant and scary and with more than a dash of jerk, yet...also thrilling and exciting and happy (?, happy?...yes happy). Do you even understand the difference in makes that the mysterious Dr. Harker smiles and does not smirk as many writers would have him do? Oh, how I hate the misuse of smirking. It is refreshing that you can ratchet up Sky's reluctance and desperation while keeping her attached to the real world. It would be difficult not to think about the need to vacuum when face first into your carpet. ;)

I could go on and write one of those comments that is as long as a Russian novel. Instead, I will say you should have a stack of comments high enough to outweigh one.

desjdesjover 7 years ago

please update again soon

HukilauHukilauover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

To say I am just enjoying your story is not enough. I am loving it. But you have spoiled me with four chapters - Bam, Bam, Bam. Now I'm looking twice today for the continuation of any of your three different storylines. I know, pressure. Hope to see something, whenever you can, on all three plots.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Seriously Intense

"You are writing the characters and happenings in a way that is reluctant and scary and with more than a dash of jerk, yet...also thrilling and exciting and happy" - Anonymous Comment

This. So much this.

This story is some deliciously Dark chocolate. It somehow manages to remain intensely erotic while dealing with things that would be dangerous and scary in real life. It makes for some spectacular fantasy. Props to the writer for skirting so close to the line without crossing it. Also props for some very well done dialogue, both internal and external.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very erotic. Do we all secretly crave this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous