All Comments on 'Injured Ch. 03 - The Early Years'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i could have done without this. i hope blackmail with what was listed is were this is headed. blackmailing curtis with sex is one thing the rest of your blackmail ideas i really hope arent included. especially with other men. that will ruin your first two chapters. this chapter i plan to ignore.

regularguy13regularguy13over 7 years agoAuthor
from Author

I'm almost finished with the next chapter. It may be delayed. I have to put the finishing touches on my Halloween Story which is due in two week

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

I say number 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You do not HAVE to keep adding chapters!

Great stories are almost never extended in to continuing chapters which soon lose connection with the original concept.

There is a reason that Ch. 2 has a HOT icon and Ch. 3 does not!

Please stop now with this saga and give us another story spouted from your fertile mind.

Thanks

BigBillNBigBillNalmost 7 years ago
Continue

I have to admit that I was not able to get satisfy on this chapter, but you did it with Justice on saving them!

I like #1, #2 both, #3 sex with all, #4, #5 playtime with all.

Mr. Sullivan just not ready for him yet.

But more emphasis on healing love, love & acceptances by all!

I wish you luck!

Thanks for these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Da List

1/ Yes of course

2/ Both because one helps the other to achieve the required results.

3/ Mom could also blackmail them for the " lessons" so I think instead the two Sisters, His and Misty's, would sneak into the house and surprise/join them.

4/ No

5/A/ lets say Curtis is away with the team when Misty surprises everyone by coming home unannounced and everyone can't look Her in the eye until She confronts them. She realizes that Her words about not leaving their street were followed and since He never had sex with his Sister or Hers what he did for His Mom and Hers was to help in every capacity he had.

5/B/No Help right away but His expression of Love and devotion to His Wife and allow Her to receive the sex and support that helps Keep her Balance. Later Mrs Chen can, with herbs and acupuncture, help his blood pressure to the extent that he can sometimes share full love with his wife.

6/ Curtis will Rescue the girls from some very smooth operators looking for notches on their bedposts and another throwaway conquest. Misty and He with complete the Sisters Lessons in safety with love and tenderness. A young neighbour Boy helps Curtis with the rescue and the Sisters find they had one of the GOOD ONES living just down the street, knew him but never considered Him because he was not handsome or popular at school. For a while as he became accepted by Curtis as a truly nice guy, Both Girls wanted to show him their appreciation for helping in the rescue and run after him shamelessly until Curtis and Misty come to his rescue. The old I love you both but since you are best friends I will remove myself from the picture because I could never be happy knowing that you would not be friends anymore. The girls understand what true love is and they grow up enough so that one Sister backs out of the race and the other Sister goes with Misty and Curtis to see the Boy and she said they had made up their minds and she took his hand and looked into his eyes and said we love each other and we both love you but the other Sister stepped back to let me come here and I have to say She loves you enough to step back and let you find love with ME and I am not that strong and could not find enough room in my Heart to willingly let you go. That being said I want you to go to her house and ask her to go steady because her heart is bigger than mine. Sorry for talking a lot but this is interesting with the branches to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny

Ed Sullivan

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great story, yes continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.