All Comments on 'Tease, Party, Peg'

by magmacdowel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ted2874ted2874over 7 years ago
more

more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have you done this before.

Very good story and well written. Good lead in and great descriptions. Seems you have written before although this is a first story under this author's name. I loved pegging. I say "loved" bc my gf died of cancer and it's just not the same doing it to myself. We had more passion than any of these staged vids you see. We really set each other free and your story is a good reminder of times past. I would encourage you to keep writing. You're a natural. thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tease

More to this tale please

Seems Lynn has cock as well as a cunt, perhaps it is better to use clit in stead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More women should do this. It is easier to get guys to take the dildo than most women realize. Marie will get Andy to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing!! All i can say is more, more, more. Had my complete attention the whole time. Please can we have another? My cock is begging you.

DragonologistDragonologistover 7 years ago
Great story line

I love this story line, and that you left it open in the end for more to come. No pun intended. With a bit more attention given to the actual act as there was for the warm up to it, this would have been a 5 star story.

pwlrstrpwlrstralmost 7 years ago
Hope the other parts are as hot

Just read this story and really got off on reading about Lynn's expert pegging skills. Excited to read the other parts now

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Hotter that a wedding dicking

This is the first story of yours that I've read. I don't anticipate it will be the last. If nothing else you've demonstrated you're good and familiar with how to write a greeat pegging story.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Here's hoping you'll write more like this

A good outline, a good story and a good subject.

I want some of that.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago

Give me a married couple that both loves sex and I'll show you two people that are in true love with each other. Love your story about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was okay but not cool the wife sending pictures to her friend without consent - it would be shitty a guy doing it to his wife so same in reverse.There’s enough guys struggle with the pegging thing because so many label it ‘gay’

Even in this story the wife’s friend questioned if her hubby was gay. I believe whatever couples like to do in their personal life is between them bit ‘outing’ their partners kinks to others is just shitty

That aspect spoilt the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great... except sending pics without consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous