All Comments on 'First Time with an Older Man'

by werdnaw3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Flobie1Flobie1over 7 years ago
PICKED UP BY AN OLDER CRUISER

Hmmmmm... I remember being 18 and my truck had been in the shop for a new engine so I had to walk to and from work. So there I am walking home from work on the busiest street in town which included the prostitutes walking the street. Suddenly a VW bug pulls up to the curb and the guy driving asks "Would you like some head?" It took me by surprise so he had to ask again "Would you like a blowjob" I climbed into his car and he took me around the corner on a dark street and he wasted not time as he unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper and reached in for my dick which suddenly was growing hard at a rapid pace. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat and I couldn't move as he was stroking my hardening dick. Then pretty smoothly he lifted the head of my dick upwards and he swooped down in the front seat of that little VW Bug and placed his hot mouth over the head of my dick and ran his wet tongue down the shaft ever so slowly. I thought that my head was going to come off of my shoulders while his hands were caressing my thigh and the shaft of my now rigid dick. I looked down to see his head bobbing over my lap and I was in heaven as his tongue and lips felt like hot, wet, velvet taking my dick not only in his hot mouth but he was kind of swishing the head of my horny teen-aged dick all around the inside of his mouth and I knew that I was not going to last long. He was horny and hungry for my cock and he did not mind showing it. I wanted to reach down and place my hands on the back of his head but I was so nervous that I remained frozen while he was pleasuring me there in that car parked on the dark street of a regular neighborhood in front of houses which added to the excitement of the possibility of someone walking outside at any moment. I suddenly was gasping for air as the pleasure was too much and I was reaching the point of exploding. I wanted to warn him, but being frozen still I silently shot stream after stream until I was drained and he took it all right down his throat. I was out of breath when I saw him spit the excess saliva and cum out of his window and then reached over to caress my thigh and asked my name. I gave him a phony name and he asked if he could drop me off somewhere. I left the car that night with a smile on my face and some guilt for what I let happen, but since that night, years later (as I am now 49) I often wonder what would have happened if he had pulled his dick out. Would I have stroked it? Would I have caressed him? Would I be convinced to return the favor of placing his dick in my mouth and pleasuring him? Did he have a big dick? Did he cum a lot? Did he play with his dick while remembering having my dick in his mouth? Would we have done more at a later meeting if there had been one? OMG, I am so hard right now just thinking about the possibilities. I have a fantasy follow-up meeting, but I will leave that for another time.... Time to stroke my hard dick until I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

I have never been but now I do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first time

Reading this story, and my mind was flashback everything the time passed of when I met a beautiful handsome 30 years older than me....I was just 25 years old, and it was so beautiful experiences with him.....

He taught me everything about the life is......I walked up to see my life through him.

I'm 75 years old now, and I'm still thank to him.........

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
beautiful

I can relate to this story as my first time was with an older man that worked on the railroad' Thanks loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My first time was with a handsome older man. He was very erotic and I sucked his cock while he laid back. I wanted more cock ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Older

They were always my favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love older men

Used to go to an adult bookstore and get sucked off when I was in my early 20s. Never sucked anyone before. Went in a booth with a guy in his mid to late 60s thinking he was going to suck me. He played with my cock a little then pulled his out put my hand on it told me to stroke it. I did he started to moan then he pushed me down on the bench and stood in front of me started rubbing his cock on my face. I started to say something and he pushed his cock in my mouth held my head and started fucking my mouth until he came in my mouth and on my face. I was hooked from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck me:-) i cant wait for me first cock now:-) wish id been there:-) fuck it im coming

Straight but wanting cock now I've read your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

God you have made me so hard and wet remember the first time I wanked and sucked another's cock

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

great story

Horing1Horing1almost 6 years ago
Uncle Vanny

I was stil in my teens and he was past 60. Went for sleep-overs with him in the same bed. He was just about crazy over little boys and loved sucking cock. I was so stunned the first night when he could hardly wait for us to get into bed. Within the first minute he had my shorts down and then followed the most wonderful thrill when I felt his mouth taking me in. At first so gently and then slowly increased. I felt him sucking me deeper and rolling his tongue around my knob. Was also my first sight of a grown man's erection. And later on the eruption when he shot his load in long spurts. It took a few years before I finally returned the favour. Still unforgettable after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did the same thing when I was 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so damned familiar. LOL. I was 16 and I hitched to and from work at a gas station often. One day while hitching home, a VW pulled up and offered a ride. I got in and in just a couple moments he just came right out and said to me, " you look like a nice young man I bet you get really hard". I just smiled and he pulled down a back road. He stopped and as he reached for my crotch he asked me, " may I touch you". This too was in the early 70s and though I was froze in my seat, again I just smiled. He rubbed me briefly and I closed my eyes to which he undid my pants, pulled my cock out and sucked me dry. From that day, I met him as often as he drove by, ending up him taking me to his house to where he taught me so much. I fucking loved his cock. Thank you Tom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous