All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 07'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

This is a relationship with all the elements of a love story, if this relationship was heterosexual I couldn't see them not being physical by now, but it's as if the intimacy they are sharing is a very sensual foreplay, I love the way you are writing this, letting us fall in love at the same time and pace. Can't wait for chapter 8, hopefully I won't have to wait to long.

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago

I'm feeling all the emotions right now! I can't separate from horny, happy, in-awe, in-love, excited, sad, giddy 😡. You are seriously EXCELLENT at bringing chemistry alive in a story! LOVE their funny, sexy easy banter! This chapter was so fking solid!!! πŸ’― Kudos!!! Thank you and looking forward to the next one. 🌟

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Loving this series....

.....and eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Great characters & the storyline is starting to get hot!

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Amazing story!

Love it and can't wait for more! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us! Can't wait for the next chapter!

HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago

It's gonna suck so bad when this series ends... Thank you for sharing this with us Akshi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I absolutely love this series and these two ladies.

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 7 years ago
In love

Again you did an amazing job. I can't wait for the next one, hopefully not to fair away. Love the story so much πŸ˜€

adidasgaladidasgalover 7 years ago
"FANDAMTASTIC"

Phew!!!

"Hotter than hell"

I Loved it!!! β™₯

eshortie103eshortie103over 7 years ago
Deserves way more than five stars

Superb, lovely and beautiful all in one!

AlterLeogoAlterLeogoover 7 years ago
Wow

That exciting moment when you open up Literotica and see the next installment of Changes at the top of the screen! Had to pinch myself and blink a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Just when I think this series can't get any better, you go and publish this and I'm floored by how much better, more intense it was than the last, which I had already considered perfect. Absolutely dying for the next and THANK YOU for this incredible story.

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago
Beautiful, sweet, engrossing, and endearing!

This deserves way more than five stars and I can't imagine anyone giving it less than five. Thank you for sharing this gift of a story with us. Every chapter's been absolutely wonderful and I very much look forward to the next one. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writers and GREAT writers...

Please don't ever let anyone one discourage you from writing these amazing, soulful and sensual stories!!!! There are many good writers within literotica, but few GREAT writers. You are one of the great ones! If only more of us could find such love and connection as your characters...at least you give us hope :)

Please keep writing...

magalestmagalestover 7 years ago
thanks

it is so nice to read a story of love.....

thak you

janny54janny54over 7 years ago
more please! soon...

so captivated and drawn in by your characters. you can feel their chemistry and feelings for each other. would love longer chapters. deserves more than 5 stars.

thank you for your amazing writing talent. very well done. more please!!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Five stars

Akshi, you are getting better with each chapter---can't fault you anywhere. Five stars and each one deserves to be doubled.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

vanessa is just so confident, dominant and sexy. she's the type of partner who won't let you get any damn sleep lol. can't wait for when they finally do it - I think next chapter lol - it's going to be wickedly insane.

i too was wondering why Vanessa sister was not at the party - guess there is more to that. tks fr more Jules reading about her always make me smile :) - this deserves 10 stars and should be 5.0 seriously wtf with this 4.5??

Monique1Monique1over 7 years ago
Just perfect...

It was well worth the wait. This chapter was amazing, seems like you're getting better and better, lol. I really love this story, it has everything :) keep the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Thank you! I know this sounds unbelievable, but I haven't been able to read another story on this website since you uploaded your first installment. Honestly, it's becoming taxing because I view this website each day to see if any has been uploaded lol. Nothing comes close to your writing. It's honest and it feels as if the characters are somewhere out in the world and you're just recording their lives lol. Please continue write, I really enjoyed this installment, so thank you!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Superb! Such stellar writing. I absolutely love it! Looking forward to Chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the way you have been developing Vanessa and Heather's relationship.

As for the pace of the story and the characterization, I want to congratulate you. You have managed to make it so there's nothing rushed, and so the story is also very sensual. In my opinion it's perfect this way. Your characters are slowly connecting, and readers can feel it with intensity, which is positive - so much so that in a previous chapter even a spooning scene became such a hot scene, without it having to be raunchy. This was possible because the characters were so into each other and the reader felt it too. It has everything to do with characterization and pace. (I don't dislike "raunchy", but this is not what I'm trying to convey!)

Anyway I like this chapter too. I remember that you said that you had to decide the way the story was going, and that it was damn hard. Whatever decisions you had to make, for the time being I think you chose well. This chapter's scenes too are good; they were so damn hot. Can't wait for your update!

AkshiAkshiover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Again, thank you so much for all your lovely comments. It is heartwarming that you've taken the time to read my story and leave me a comment or a mail. I checked and it's around 38000 words so far. I can't believe I've written these many words! Thank you for all your encouragement. I've started part 8 and will have it to you soon.

MorionMorionover 7 years ago
Lovely

I have just discovered this series and am keen to see where it continues. The characters and their romance is just so sweet! Thank you for sharing.

utalaputalapover 7 years ago
Delectable!

This chapter was so delectable, Akshi! All of your chapters have been a sort of "almost" for Heather and Vanessa -- something that can seem frustrating if it happened in real life -- but I think it's better that way because they are the perfect snippets of what's still to cum... I mean come. Haha!

I'd say the plot is flowing nicely; I honestly can't wait for the moment that H and V finally give in to the raw passion that has been brewing between them since day 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please go as slow as you want! haha

Hi, there! your story is REALLY good. I love it. I enjoyed each chapter. Please keep them coming. 10, 20, 50, I don't care! haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It felt real

I never got to read the chapters that lead up to this one; I will look for them. This was a brilliantly written piece, thought provoking and emotionally charged. To experience true ups and downs while reading such a shirt piece of writing, just wow! Well done. And yes, please keep writing? πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story but I wonder if us as an audience don't want them to finally have sex. The build ups were so intense and sexy that by this chapter it's almost as if it was too much, like we lost the innocence of the relationship.. I'm still excited for the next part but does anyone else get where I'm going?

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago

Yea I kinda get it Anon. I think the buildup was a major part of the story - I will miss it. I don't know if holding off can/will continue to happen after the last scene though - but I feel like I am now ready for them to progress. AND I think the first time they make love - that scene is going to be WELL WELL worth it lol. However, I just don't want that to be the end of their story. Many stories end with the couple getting together, having sex and that is the end. I don't want that for these characters, I think their story has so much more potential beyond sex. However, the direction it takes is up to the writer, whichever way it goes I think it will still be excellent!

lesbearlesbearover 7 years ago
Agreed

i agree with vggirl. what is making this story great is not just the build up to what we all hope will be a fantastic first time between vanessa and heather. it's that there is so much at stake for both women. beyond their shared emotional vulnerability, both having failed at their most recent serious relationships, is the fact that vanessa is heather's boss. an office relationship could put both of their careers in jeopardy. also, vanessa has hopefully put some serious thought into inviting this relationship into her daughter's life. a new romance is always a gamble for a single parent. these issues will not be cleared up when vanessa and heather make love. in fact, things could well become infinitely more complicated.

ggirldreamsggirldreamsover 7 years ago
Love every word of it!

Please go on with this amazing story asap :)

Thank you for the first 7 chapters, but i hope that is a lot more.

Great job Akshi!

Monique1Monique1over 7 years ago

Pleasee, I hope the next episode is uploaded soon, I'm dying over here, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My favourite series!

Twiddling thumbs, trying to patiently wait for next chapter. Please hurry I'm dying over here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg

Omg how hot and sexy is this story?! I loved it?! Please continue!!!

AlterLeogoAlterLeogoover 7 years ago
Hostage situation

I feel like the next installment is being held hostage. Is it money you want, Akshi? Because I will PayPal the hell outta ya for the next chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lmao

The last comment really made my night.Nice one alterleogo :D

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this one. Any chance you might add another few chapters to it? :D

AkshiAkshiover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry it's taking me so long!

I'm feeling the pressure of the build up of the last 7 chapters guys! Their first time together has to top that and I'm not convinced I have done justice with what I've got so far.

I promise I'll post as soon as I feel I've got something good. I don't want to rush it and mess it up.

Thank you for your patience! And if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to drop me a note!

-

Akshi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Patiently waiting :)

Even though I'm eager to read the new chapter, I prefer that you feel good with what you give us :D. I don't want you to succumb to the pressure, haha.

Stay awesome, Akshi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

This is a lovely story Akshi. Only proves that some of us here is not only here for the sex but for a good story as well. I liked it. Hell, I loved it. Please don't make me wait long. πŸ˜™

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago
It's Ok

Akshi, don't stress over it too much. We love these characters sooo much and whatever you come up with will be fine. I would say go with simplicity and put your heart and love into the writing and it will unfold as it should. Whenever you are ready we will be here and we will continue to support you 100%. 😘

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 7 years ago
Akshi πŸ˜€

All the story has been amazing so far so im sure the wait will be worth it. I hope it's coming along well.

Word_junkieWord_junkieover 7 years ago
Superb!

Your pacing is excellent and I love your characters; they seem so real! I can't wait to read more! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

I have enjoyed every part of this story. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to see what happens next.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Aww they said the L word. This was so good. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful.

Here I am, trying to type a comment through tears of joy for these characters. In my next life I want to be a lesbian and experience love this way.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoying your writings in 2022

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Oh, what love’s got to do with it? What a touching climax…so nice.

Great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous