All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 02'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Wow

I'm just loving how this is a " story with sex" not a sex story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait to see where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving your stuff man

Keep up your awesome writing. Love the charters, I actually care about them. Also it's a good plot. Can't wait for more XP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Please keep it going. Amazing story and I love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

Fantastic story! I can't wait for the next chapter, it's so interesting and romantic and it has so much potential! Thanks you for writing this, it's made my day better! Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
looking good

only gripe is to ease on the football parts, as the non-us reader don't get it (and to tell the truth not that interested in the technicalities of the game)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nelson Mandela

....."I was a Nelson Mandela, I know."??? - When he parks in car park reserved for humans. Are you comparing Nelson Mandela to an uncle Tom? The man who spent most of his adult life in prison for his beliefs and then forgave his oppressors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist football announcer?

"Viktor Sokolov, vampire number twenty five and Valerian Hightower, elf number eighty three to return the kick." Eh? Is the announcer then going to say "Human quarterback Christopher Williams takes the field" etc. etc. What about the Jefferson High team - are they going to have "human" precede each time their name is mentioned? And if there are inter-species couplings, then "werewolf-vampire hybrid"? And is a werewolf a werewolf if he's in his human form? OK, OK, I know I'm beating this to death, but to me, it seems unnecessary to state the species before the players' names. Seems to me the non-humans in the stand should have been booing the announcer for his transgressions.

luv2read2

PS. That being said, loved the story and the game - was visualizing it as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great plot.

I, personally, got bored with all football stuff. It was well written, just too much of the game, and not enough of everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nelson Mandela

Much as I would far rather just enjoy this work of FICTION. Nelson Mandela spent most of his life in prison, because he was a terrorist bomb maker and terrorist attack planer. South Africa has merely changed from white oppression to black oppression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two things...

First, despite what the previous Anonymous wrote, Mandela was a hero and a role model, not merely for black South Africans but for human beings everywhere.

Second, while I enjoyed much of your story, and wish you had expanded significantly on the “monsters”, the moment-by-moment, movement-by-movement detailed description of high school football was painfully boring to anyone who hadn’t played it. Tell us it was a good game, write a paragraph about how and why, and move on.

The really original part of your story has to do with the “monsters”— all seemingly creatures from myth, now trying to find their way in a human society that rejects them. Emphasize that, rather than spending pages on high school football, and you will have a story worth going Indie on and selling on Amazon!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[21.07.22]

Love the Major Lazer reference!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anybody else hearing 'The Boys of Fall ' lyrics pregame? Oh and for typos : i'm, i'll need caps, trusting in a woman vs thrusting into a woman. (completely different, though both fraught with danger), tongues haning out vs hanging out. Also, if he has access to school files, he can edit his species to read: were owl- so WHO wants to know? two typos in love scene drop to 4 stars.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldnt let Viktor or another monster score the winning touchdown it had to be the unlikeable wanker.

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

what an amazing story, why have you been hiding it? thank you for a great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous