All Comments on 'Art Class'

by moonmullins

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was filthy, kinky and raw.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

It was very distracting and reads awkwardly because of being written in second person narrative.

kumquat69kumquat69over 7 years ago
reminds me of....

My feelings mirror the ones in the story. I also love the taste and smell of both a woman's vagina, and her anus. They are so different in function and both smell and taste. One so salty and sweet at the same time, the other musky, earthy, very human and dark. They are both enormously arousing to me. The author captured the emotions quite well, and the story was from the viewpoint of the man in the threesome, a realistic one. I was never lucky enough to be in a threesome like this, but I can imagine the sensations, would pretty much mirror those expressed here. After reading it, I am even more interested in being the male in a threesome with two females. I think women are more easily drawn into the performance of cunnillingus, then men are, since a cock is a rather intimidating object. A cunt, no other word expresses what a woman has between her legs more emphatically, is not just the opening to the birth canal. It is also a source of the greatest pleasures we are capable of experiencing. She can reach those heights by herself, but usually, with the right partner/s, she can go far beyond, into an orgasm that can make her loose consciousness for a brief time. Men seldom go that far, but our release is a wonderful experience of a different kind, best felt, again, with willing participation.

I can't imagine any passion in the act of rape. It is a violation of a woman, an expression of hate, rather then even of lust. It is the subjugation of the woman, rather then a fulfillment of desire. Far better to spend those thoughts with a prostitute, rather than defiling an unsuspecting woman. The women in the story are an exquisite example of this. They are creatures of desire, loving all that goes with it. I'd love to read the conclusion to this, where he makes an erotic film, and , hopefully, also finds more channels for his desires, with the studio owner. She also sounded interesting, and similar to the two lovers he already is enjoying. Thanks for a marvelous story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous