All Comments on 'Pretty in Pink'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

I enjoyed this. Loved the playing with his Cum.

pnkntnpnkntnover 7 years ago
Great start

Great start of a story that most only dream of. Hope to carry it forward. Love the talk cumming from a prim and proper lady Jessica.

Hope you open both the characters up!

donnaelisa25donnaelisa25over 7 years ago
Oh so hot.

This story was so well written and had me wanting more. Hope there is more to come on this story. Had my panties all wet reading it. Thanks xxxxx

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
Great story

Would love to see a part two.

chimpeechimpeeover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

Really loved it now he can dress up again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a good start

would like to see her more dominant. He needs to be more of a sissy. But cannot wait for second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

This is similar to what happened with my wife and me. Except that I admitted when I crossdress I do in fact feel gay. I truly want to suck cock and get fucked. After I told her that, she decided to make it happen for me. She invited a friend from her work who is gay and I dressed up for both of them. We found out that he's a "top" and that made me hard because I dream of being a bottom. Needless to say, he then fed me his cock, shot his first load of cum in my mouth, and then turned me over and fucked me deep and hard like the sissy bitch I really am. My wife was watching and that made it even more hot. Please continue this story and I hope you get to suck cock like I do.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 7 years ago
My dream

I've been secretly dressing since I was a young boy. Girly things excite me so much.

I dream my wife found out and had me dress and then invited a guy over to use me like a girl. I wouldn't care if he used her too. I'm at kerry8866@hotmail.com if anyone likes chatting ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the beginning

You have a pretty good start here but just a start. The ground work is well started now tell the story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I want my wife to find out

I'm a closet CD and I often dream about my wife finding out. It would happen very similar to your story. I truly wish she would react the same way and accept my cross-dressing. One difference is that, unlike you, I do "feel gay" when I cross-dress. I love sucking cock and getting fucked by men. I want my wife to join in and make it a hot 3-some.

plsirronplsirronabout 7 years ago

I appreciate an understanding lady satisfying a fantasy without getting mean.

I'm not bi.

When I told my last girl friend about my desire to cross dress she was excited. We had fun in a thrift store trying clothes on. When we didn't cross dress all the time but when we did it was lots of fun.

My current girl friend dressed me up and at my suggestion we went out to dinner across town. My first time in public. The waiter was a bit surprised and a young lady chuckled when she saw me walking out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My dream date

I have been crossdressing for years. I have more clothes for Jaqui than my male counterpart. I dream of getting caugt so Jaqui can be free. I wear bra and panties 24/7 and all my shirts are womens. I love crossdressing and all of her beautiful clothes. I love the story and can relate to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She demeans and degrades him

HE either throws her out or packs and leaves. Not even a cross dresser would put up with her bullshit. What's she going to do? Beat him up? She touches him he calls the cops and she's history. The problem with this is that you never seem to think he won't fight back. Even if HE has to resort to violence. Badly done.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHO DECIDES THE WARDROBES

and will they exchange used undies, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait his dick is only 2 inches? Yikes, not sure how he's supposed to do anything with that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous