All Comments on 'My Rape: Act 02'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done

Dialogue is a tad overwritten in places, but that notwithstanding, this is the best piece I've read here.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It's not rape if they're willing and eager.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power, it's about force and control and taking away everything that makes us human.

My wife told me a story about her rape, how she was taken to a house in the middle of the night, at the edge of town and in minus 30 weather, given a choice: fuck her "friend" or walk back to the bar in only her dress.

Now she had liked this guy, had even considered getting busy with him; but the moment he made her choose, he showed who he really is.

I won't bore you with the details, how she endured his fucking, how much it hurt because she wasn't aroused, how she tried to keep from crying as he pounded away at her. I will tell you that his actions that night destroyed every good thing he had done before, and everything he did after was tainted by the same evil. I will tell you that she hated herself and blamed herself for becoming his victim, I will tell you that my wife, who is the kinkiest woman I know, who enjoys being tied up, spanked and even choked, hated what was done to her that night.

I will tell you that your story isn't rape because you can't rape someone who wants you to, only someone who doesn't.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
Split Personality

I think you must have a split personality. One part Helen, the protagonist in this story, and the other part Sonny Duncan, Milf List Owner and all around American Boy.

How else can you explain your ability to craft such a tale from the point of view of the female?

Amazing work, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

I thought you couldn't extract a good story from your introduction ...

I was wrong!

Very well conducted

parker3522parker3522over 7 years ago
Amazing! Erotic! Descriptive! Well Done!

The pleasure is in the words. The pleasure is in the descriptions that paint the picture of the three people involved.

There is so much going on in the narrative that at times a person has to slow down and re read the words. Excellent.

If you want a story about a quick fuck, go somewhere else.

If you want to build arousal, and wonder about what is next, this story is for you!

Well done!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
Fantastic

What a cool story, she learned a lot about herself. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Not fond of rape title.but liked the contents

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Rape ?

This is not rape. Or even reluctance. You do not get a choice in rape. Nor do you talk, sit and eat with them.Definitely in the wrong category.

Too much talking during scenes. Overly drawn out.It became boring .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

Literary and erotic! Job well done!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 7 years ago
Excellent command of English Language

You are so descriptive, so careful in your choice of words, it's beguiling. You draw the reader into your web of lust. Very articulate story, well imagined and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man with viewpoint of a woman

Really hard to believe how clearly and accurately he dscribes this from a woman's viewpoint. Only problem? There has never been a man on the face of the earth that could cum that many times in 24 hours.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
5 Stars Ain't Enough...

Ok, where the heck is Chapter 3? Like Helen needs Antonio's cock, I need the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To anon 7/04/17

So not true. They may be far and few between but there are men capable of fucking all day and night! I had a boyfriend in my early 20's who fucked me 10 times over the course of about 14 hrs and yes he came every time. I was the one who had to finally called for mercy. Lord I felt like a goddess! I literally had to make him go home because he couldn't keep his hands off me or his bones under control. Granted I had made him wait 2 months before letting him into my pants because even back then I wouldn't swap fluids with anyone until tested and pretty sure I knew what I was getting in to before it got into me! I had jokingly teased him that he was making up for every time I had turned him away to suffer from a chronic case of blue balls. He just chuckled and sheepishly admitted that most of the time he rubbed one out before even getting home sometimes in my bathroom before he even left! Now we never broke that record session of our first time together but I learned to always have the bedroom stocked with lube, snacks and plenty to drink after any prolonged absence between us. Dang that man had the sex drive of a bunny! Unfortunately that was what what eventually broke us up. Even though he treated me like a princess and swore he loved me I still caught him cheating. Even being open to polygamous relationships I won't tollerate cheating!

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

The absolutely best, most interesting, most exciting rape story I’ve ever read. Finely, keenly, complexly written. Magnificent. Elevates the rape genre into something completely new. Elegant, raw, crude, sophisticated, devastatingly erotic. I’ve never read anything that crawls inside the sexual experience of the victim so beautifully. The addition of the sister-in-law is just pure sexual genius. I felt I need to masturbate after every paragraph. It made me want to be the woman experiencing everything she is put through, every sensation, every thought, every emotion, every degradation, every orgasm. I have never been so titillated and excited and kept horny throughout such a story. Fuck! Pure and simple, fuck! Bravo, man! Though I still prefer to believe a woman wrote this. This is a story that should be studied and used as an example in erotic writing classes. A writer at the very peak of their art. Best written, and most sexually exciting story I have yet encountered on Literotica. I am in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t like that Tina won’t leave!!! I came for a rape story, stayed for the cheating cause this is clearly not rape, but I don’t want more Tina!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous