All Comments on 'Chad's Choice'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
frazodfrazodover 7 years ago
Romance?

I found this an interesting story about decisions a person needs to make. It shows adults as completely non-faithful. I find that a sad finding or view.

However, I didn't really see much romance. He "plays" with two women, and goes on a date. The date was a discussion of lifestyles, there was no seduction or sexy undertones to it. It seemed clinical.

Finally, not sure why Denise would want to bother.

Just MHO.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Why Denise would bother

Because the moment he got custody of his daughter his mind was made up. No swinging for him, he won't give in to the temptation. For some people, that's the most romantic thing a person can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I stopped reading half-way through page one

Sorry. Just too unbelievable, and also poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Black and White

There are some weird women in this guy's life! The contrast between Denise and the others was just too great to be realistic. Toned down and made more subtle it would have been a good story.

It always amazes me that on a site like Literotica some authors, like this one, don't know what 'discrete' means. It sure doesn't mean 'discreet'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What amazes me is when the no talent hacks, slam a story because its unrealistic,

its truly amazing that anyone has the nerve to say that this couldn't happen or that is hasn't happened. These people need to get their head out of the sand and look around because this sort of thing happens all the time.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Incomplete

You should write a second chapter.

I will agree that this actually belongs in erotic couplings, though the 2nd chapter would be romance. You really should write another chapter. Will his daughter be ok and bond with Denise? What happens to her mother? Does Denise get a child of her own? Lots of ground here.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Good story needs another chapter

Had me rivited from the start, I do not understand or care why some people find the story hard to read, believe or whatever. I found it a good story with lifelike issues and problems. Please add at least one more chapter, maybe more. I gave it five but worth at least a nine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Somebody has serious issues here

And I don't mean the lead character....

There is no romance until page 5, most of this tale belongs in 'loving wives'. One star for misplacing it.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HE NEVER HAD A CHOICE

he was just forced into a decision. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Interesting read

You avoided the 'instant stroker' thing with a damned good problem for the hero.

Niceoly done!

HP

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
So many diseases

He made the right decision. Regardless of the custody situation, monogamy suits him and is a healthier choice is this world of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kids Know

Kids know everything, whether their parents think so or not. Years ago a three year old at our sons daycare announced "we have a dungeon in our house." "It's mommy and daddy toy room." They thought they were so discreet and presentable but every single person in the daycare knew and our college age son still remembers it "because dungeon meant pirate type torture to me then."

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
I think the choice really was black and white for him

Lilly and Alice were the woman his wife wanted to be, the wife he had divorced. Being with them confused him and made him second guess his decision to divorce and wonder if he could have lived with an open marriage if it was the price of being with his son. Denise, on the other hand, was the woman he thought his wife had been before he learned of her cheating.

When his ex showed up at his door and signed away her parental rights, he found himself with a choice between the life he thought he had had before the divorce and the life he would have had to accept to prevent the divorce.

robinhodrobinhodover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it , but

sorry, after the big build up of his character as a straight up and down loyal guy, who needed loyalty from a partner, I couldn't believe how easily he questioned that view.

Your description of Alice would have had me backing out of the door - fast. And I'm nowhere near as straight a guy as you paint him.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
You have to remember what sticking to his principles had cost him

His home and his family, especially his son. And then one person after another around him turned out to be living in open marriages and happier in their lives than he was. Until Denise came along, he was probably on the verge of concluding that he must be the last person on Earth who thought fidelity meant anything anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where's the romance? Just a bunch of fucking around, doesn't belong in ROMANCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All you other annony's are full of s*&@!!!

There was all kinds of romance, mostly in his head. Romance isn't all wine, candles and roses. It's really all emotion. Figuring out what you want and need is a much bigger part of it then people think. Unfortunately, too many people don't give it any thought at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Educational

This should be required reading with exams for people that are in disingenuous relationships and/or don't want to commit. The message here is strong and culturaly enlightening

WELL DONE!

Thanks,

Sam

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

the category, well maybe wrong or not, stil the story was good and from Chad's point of view it was about the big question can a big romantic live his life outside the (normal) box most people associate with romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think you did a great job and it was indeed in the right section. I would love to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

This is a romance after all. Nice story, could have also been in LW or Erotic Couplings, but I liked where it was put. The ex was the perfect example of a awful mother, self absorbed and into what appeared to be a destructive relationship.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Please write more about these characters. I'd especially like to know more about Alice and Lilly.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your comment. If you'd like to read more about Lilly, please read my story "Lilly Wants A Baby"

These characters are a part of the universe I write about, so it is very likely they will show up again in future stories.

GC

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story with a good ending for me

In the first few pages, I thought Chad would be a typical man who thinks with his penis (not because men we have this habit of thinking with his penis and not the brain), but in the end, fortunately, Chad saw what happened to Jennifer and realized how important it is his daughter, and that is really monogamous, so I love that he chose Denise.

Of course, I'm a man, and monogamous also (I've been married to my wife for 37 years and she is still the love of my life) and I'm sure my lifestyle change is not what I want.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
Nice, but Trite

It was obvious from early on that Chad would go for the Denise style woman, but it would have been more convincing if he had made the decision on his own. He was really coerced into it by Jennifer abruptly giving up all rights to Becky. Just too convenient - the critical decision at the critical time. It sounds to me as if Denise is the right woman for Chad, but what would he have done that day if Jennifer didn't come by with freedom and paperwork? Would he have played Alice's game for a while? Sounds like something he should have tried on for size, even if it didn't fit in the long term. Nice try anyway for a 3*

motordaddymotordaddyover 7 years ago
I Think

there is more to tell so please continue with the further adventures of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doesn't belong in Romance

He wanted a nice girl, was about to date a nice girl, but chose to date a loose one first. Had the author not foisted the daughter upon him, he would have kept going with the loose ones. Sorry, but Romance category readers don't buy this.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 7 years ago
Complex story with problems

This was a complex and lengthy story that was generally good, but was hampered by errors and over simplification. Divorce in Texas would have given Chad better visitation rights. However, a judge would probably have allowed Jennifer to move out of state, reduce Chad's visitation rights, and maintain child support. A mother who neglects her daughter is unlikely to take care of the legal paperwork associated with abandoning her parental rights. What is more likely is that Jennifer would fail to pick up Becky, perhaps calling to tell him he needs to keep Becky for a while. Then it would be up to Chad to try to get the appropriate legal decisions to get full custody of Becky and stop child support payments.

In my opinion, Denise would not be a good choice for wife/mother because of excessive inhibitions. Alice might not be either because of her continuous need for strong stimulation. Mostly, Chad could count on not having any social/romantic activity for the next ten to fifteen years.

Unfortunately, that particular reality is not romantic, but it is more believable.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your portrayal of Lilly and Alice.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Honestly

This read like some hardcore feminists perverted wet dream.

3* for the effort

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
The story was missing something.

The romance.

It should have been in erotic couplings.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Not a romance

There is no love anywhere in this story except for the dad loving his daughter (like as is proper you perverts). A romance needs love or it's not a romance.

Beyond that, I had large problems with this mans personality.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Wow 98% divorce

Talk about your alternative facts. Now if you reverse that......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

chads an amazing landlord loving father with good morals, but uses his dick to choose his women. his future is a tragic mess. as denise ends up being just as slutty as his ex wife and the chick she fucked afterwords. this shouldnt be romance because there is no hint of love in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Don't pay attention to the nay sayers, they probably haven't figured out how to get their hands out from their pants yet.

I liked the blend of sex and the realism of a life story. Other than some of the down side, it made me wish it could have happened to me.

Keep it up, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Almost!

You’re have way to a good story. You just need to add a better ending, other than a phone call...maybe Denise meeting his daughter? Romance? Marriage?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice but the ending

This is one of your better stories, The ending seemed a bit rushed. It would have been nicer to see what happened to these people in a bit more detail.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Needs better ending

This is one of your better stories, The ending seemed a bit rushed. It would have been nicer to see what happened to these people in a bit more detail.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

society doesnt tell us we CAN only love one partner

it tells us we SHOULD limit our fidelity to only one partner

/

why? because if all men dont have a fair shot we get culture culling wars

/

sure it sucks for women to have beta male partners rather than being woman #347 in a rich guys harem, but it suck less than being raped and murdered when 500 guys storm the rich guy's house kill him and rape and kill the harem

/

it is a lesson that has had to be learned several hundred thousand times in our species history

ramonchuramonchuabout 2 years ago

Nice story, I agree with comment below the end looks like it was made in a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor little girl. Unless Chad REALLY is a great father, this poor damaged angel will suffer her whole life for how her mother treated her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hated the ending!

I know it has been since 09/25/16 but please give us a part 2 with his choice of Denise I know he is calling her but do they become a loving family that Becky so honestly needs! Please tie it up with a bow!

OvercriticalOvercritical5 months ago

This story is giving us a message, which we can listen to or not. It's an exaggeration, of course, but it hammers home the point that we have a choice in life and although the choices are indeed extremes here in this story, the lesson is clear. I don't think this needs an extension, another chapter. The author doesn't believe you can live in between the extremes. You either live a family life of mutual dedication or you live on the wild side. Maybe some people can live "on the fence", but it probably won't work well and maybe that's why we have so much divorce. If you can be happy on one side or the other you're OK. When you need a bit of the other side of the fence and partners don't share that need; that's when you get in trouble. Maybe this author was a little abrupt at the end, but the point was made and I liked it. 4* maybe even worthy of more, but perhaps the characters were all a bit too exaggerated for the 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

What a sad world we live in when a man as to have even second thoughts about a family happily ever after with a woman like Denise. The foundation of a nation is sound family units.

THC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous