All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 05'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Satisfying

Lovely descriptions of the love making. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
Re:Blah Blah Blah

Don't be scared off by twats that hide behind anonymous criticism. Your writing is fine and the story is original and interesting. As someone who's worked years in blueprinting (therefore with architects, engineers, landscapers, designers) It's interesting to read the story of the design. It may not be his cup of tea, but it's most definitely mine. Please, keep the story alive.

swr47swr47over 7 years ago
Classic Story

Ignore Blah Blah. The plot is one of the classic story lines. Your writing is better than most with or without an editor. It is said there are only so many story lines. What is important is that you engage your audience and get them to identify with your characters.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
Ooooh Yay!

The payoff! The payoff! You actually surprised ME with Ivy's virginity. Nice move. So happy to see these two yearning people clear most of their reservations out of the way and get together. :D I know reading those tense moments before they gave in had this reader all aflutter.

I did have an eye on that scowling Will, though. I suspect he's going to be making some trouble in the future.

As for Anon's originality comment: Feh. Researchers data mined thousands of works from Project Gutenberg and their results showed that pretty much all of English literature falls into one of a mere six emotional story arcs. Six. I can send you the link to the article, if you want. So I wouldn't worry about that too hard, You're in company with centuries of literary greats. I'm sure Anon has figured out a miracle seventh and maybe even *eighth* arc where Shakespeare and Carroll and Dickens failed to do so, and they're just keeping it to themselves, biding their time to release their greatness onto the world. I'll be over here, holding my breath.

North200North200over 7 years ago
A warm, rewarding chapter...

Hot, gentle sex and emotionally complex characters. And educational comments too! Delightful!

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Whew!

If you'll excuse me, I...uh....I'm going to go take a COLD shower...yea...a REALLY cold shower...

Fantastic chapter!

Sxualchocol8

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sigh~

Soooo beautiful, I love your writing, and I loved this Pride-and-Prejudice-like story with tension and love.

karalinekaralineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Fascinating feedback, I'm pleased to read my architecture reads realistically because unlike my horticulture it's all googled! I'm going to get to work on tidying up ch 6 now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
956 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories