All Comments on 'Evolution: Swinger to Hotwife'

by Mentor de Lyon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT,My favorite fantasy

Great hot story,, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another story that I cannot seem to figure out

I don't see much of a marriage or loving wife. More like roommates or friends with very little benefits. Does the hubby get more than a hand job in the future? Or is he fully deprived and emasculated? There is no humiliation but not much else. Erotic Coupling or Fetish might be a better category. All because there is a wife does not make it loving wives... and the term hot wife seems to mean everything but. More like a wandering wife...

Anyway at least it was not 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Great story, it takes me back to younger days. I too like the cuck stories without the humiliation. Humiliation is something I just don't get. My wife and I also started out with a little swinging and tried the open marriage thing. I enjoyed the freedom of fucking other women but I liked my wife's stories of her trysts almost as much. A couple we met a couple times broke up and the guy stayed in touch. We let him come by the house a couple times a month to fuck my wife, sometimes we did a threesome. I came to look forward to his visits. I liked to listen to them fucking and look in from time to time to watch his cock going in and out of her pussy. He never used a condom ,and at my request,my wife never showered after he left. The feeling of my wife's pussy full of another man's cum was extremely erotic. My wife loved the extra lube too. We are older now and those days are long behind us. I still become aroused remembering the sights, sounds, feeling and taste of my lovely wife on those special days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Swinging vs hotwife

I loved this well written story. As a hotwife I love the excitement that my husband and I both feel when I am going to meet a guy for sex. My husband also loves to hear the details afterward. I have a girlfriend that my husband fucks and we have had fifth sex and lots of mfm sex. My favorite is mfm but I also love having one on one sex with guys I date. We have done some swinging but my husband says that he gets more excited when I am in hotwife mode then when we swing. So this story captured some of our feelings about the thrills that take place in a hotwife arrangement. Neither of us like the term "chuckhold" because of the sick humiliation aspect of that fetish. We know it is just a term but I liked this story because there is no humiliation involved and why should there be? It is just very fun super sex.

HappyDickNo2HappyDickNo2about 5 years ago
Transition from Swinger to Hot Wife

My wife and I were swingers for a while and had many very sexually satisfying adventures. Now that I am older I am not holding up my end as well as before but my wife is 10 years younger and I am trying to get her to transition to the hotwife mode. I am searching now for some hot guys to help her make this transition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentor de Lyon@Mentor de Lyon
65 Followers
I am interested in the mental as well as the physical aspects of sexuality. Feedback is greatly appreciated!